Candles

So sorry this is kind of short I write on weekends and had no time to this weekend.

Mel 

I woke up because I felt like I couldn't breathe. There was a very tight grip around my waist. It felt as though someone was trying to crush me. I quickly realized that Tom had his grip much too hard around my waist. 

"Tom," I whispered. 

Nothing. 

"Tom," I said a little louder. 

Tom then woke up with a petrified look on his face. 

"Oh my god Mel," he said and kissed me for a long time. "Oh thank god it was just a dream." He breathed a sigh of ease. “Are you ok?”

"Tom you’re in a cold sweat. I should be asking you if you’re fine.”

"Yeah I'm fine. Just a bad dream." 

“What was it about?” I paused. “Me?”

“Mel don’t worry about it,” he said laughing

"Did you want to talk about it?" 

“Nah," he said shaking his head and laying back down.

There was something definitively wrong. But I don't think he wanted to tell me about it. 

I rolled over on my side so I was facing him. I placed my hand on his face and began running my thumb on his cheek. 

"Yeah, I know I need to shave," he said looking at me. 

"Don't, I like it. It makes you look like you’re a freshman in college instead of a freshman in high school," I giggled. 

"Oh that's it you’re going to get it." 

I screamed and ran out of bed and around the condo. Tom chanced me around the house and cornered me. 

"That's it I got you right where I want you," he said with a determined look on his face. 

Just as soon as he was going to get me I ducked between his legs and ran. 

"Oi. That's not fair." 

"Yeah it is," but before I got much further my head hit the wall. 

I fell back on the bed rubbing my head. 

Tom stood behind me and I looked up at him.

"Paybacks a bitch my dear Melanie." 

I scrunched my nose in discus. "What did you want to do today?" I asked him. I wanted to take back that sentence after what I had just said. Tom deciding what we do is not usually a good thing.  

"Well if it’s up to me...” he said doing a thrusting motion. 

"Pretend I never said that," I said rubbing my head even harder. "We should go shopping." 

Tom groaned and fell on the bed next to me. "That's boring,” he said giving me puppy dog eyes.

"You do something I want then we might do something you want,” a smile quickly formed on my face I knew what my plan was going to be.

"What's with all the might businesses?" He asked with anger growing in his face. 

"Don't know. It might depend on if you are a good boy or not today,” I said and sat on his chest. 

“Come on Mel can't we just do it now?" he asked with a whine. 

"Nope," I giggled. "Get up we are going shopping." 

I loved not giving in to Tom’s demands because I could control him into doing whatever I wanted. I took him all over the place and made him hold my bags. I even asked him for advice if the clothes I found fit me well or not. Most of the time though I teased him. Making him feel uncomfortable in public was one of the best things to do. I pinched his bum a couple of times and pretended to kiss him by leaning into him and pulling away at the last second.

I was making him go mental. It was the funniest thing in the whole world. I also took him makeup shopping. It was brothering him like hell but did I care. Not in the least. 

When we finally sat down for dinner he asked, "Are we done yet now?"  

"No but-" 

Tom groaned. 

"Let me finish. The last store for today is the duty free shop in the hotel. After dinner why don't you go back to the cottage and when I get back you know we'll," I paused and rubbed my foot on his leg. He shifted in his chair. "Aww poor Tom-Tom. Is little ‘ol me making you uncomfortable." I smiled seductively at him and he again shifted his position in the chair. I loved torching like this him. It was so much fun. Oops I already made my point earlier but seriously you should try it with Men. It works wonders. 

After dinner Tom and I went over separate ways. He walked...or should I say ran back to the cottage and I went to the duty free shop. I found another thing to bring back to Annie. I had found a ton of stuff for her already today and I didn't even hit all the stores I wanted to. I laughed and gave the lady the money for what I had gotten for Annie and slowly walked back to the cottage. As I walked closer I could hear really sappy romantic songs coming from the cottage. I stepped inside and the only light that was there was the light that was coming from candles. 

"Tom?" I asked as I sat my bags down and took off my shoes. 

I looked around for him and saw him on the patio looking out on to the ocean. 

I came up from behind him and he drew me close to him. 

“It’s beautiful isn’t it?” Tom finally said breaking the silence.

I nodded, “The view from here is a lot different then at home.”

I looked up at Tom and wrapped my arms around his neck and we started kissing heavily.

He carried me bridal style in the bedroom and placed me gently on the bed. 

"I wanted to make this as romantic as possible considering that we are in a romantic place. But I can't take all the credit the guys...well mostly Annie helped me. Did I do a good enough job for a reward?" 

“You tried that was the most important thing. But I expect higher standards now. I guess Annie is useful for something after all," I said taking my shirt off and laughing. 

"Babe, I wanted to do that," Tom moaned. 

"Too late. I beat you to it." 

“No more teasing me for today ok. I could barely take it.” He smiled and started to kiss me. Obviously we both knew were this was going tonight. Slowly by slowly everything came off. 

"Wait," I said. 

"What," Tom whispered. 

"Put out all the candles." 

"Hmmm being awful dirty tonight aren't we," Tom said blowing out the candles. 

“What I’ve never had sex in the dark before,” I smiled and the rest was history.