The Club

Hey guys if you like my Tom-Tom ff you should go read my Friend DaniD531 ff. She is doing a Nat-han one.

P.s. the song that Mel likes is linked in the side bar. Conquincidence?

Mel

Tom drove me over to Michael’s house. I was fear stricken. I got up out of the car with my hand shaking and knocked on his door. He opened it.

“Michael there comes a time in everyone’s life when they need to see other people.” I paused. “We are so done.”

“I don’t think so love,” he answered and then punched me in the face giving me a nose bleed.

Tom came racing up. “Let’s how you like it,” Tom said giving him a punch right back in the nose. “Nobody ever will hit my girlfriend again. Let’s go.” Tom picked me up bridal style and took me home in his car.

“Tom,” I said as he was cleaning me up yet again at the house. “You told Michael that I was your girlfriend.”

“So. It was just something to say. To get you away from him.”

“Yeah but why did you say that?”

“Don’t know just something to say.”

Max and the others walked in at that moment.

“Wow. Tom’s playing Doctor again,” Max said laughing.

“I broke up with Michael,” I told him.

“That’s great,” Max said.

“Then Michael punched me in the nose. So Tom punched him in the nose also,” I said.

Just then Jay comes in slamming the door behind him and right in Nathan’s face.

“What the devil is wrong with him then?” Tom asked Max.

“Oh Patricia had to go back to school today. Jay seriously is pissing in his pants over the whole thing. He’ll get over it,” Max answered.

“And Siva?” I asked.

“Gone with Nareesha somewhere,” Max answered coldly. He turned to Tom, “Did you want to go clubbing tonight,” he asked him under his breath so I wouldn’t hear.

“Yep that sounds great,” Tom responded.

“Why can’t I go,” I said with a whine.

“Cause your to little,’ Tom answered.

“I’m nineteen I can do whatever I feel like.”

“Your barley legal.”

“Tom..Tom…she can come if she wants it doesn’t matter she can take Annie with her. Nathan and Jay can come along if they want.”

“Yay!,” I said pulling Max into a big hug. I stuck my tongue out from over his shoulder at Tom. Tom tried to bite it. “You’re disgusting you know that?” I said to Tom.

As time passed a felt a huge relief coming over me. I felt like I was finally free from Michael. I called Annie to see if she wanted to go clubbing. I told her that we couldn’t ‘bum’ it in the club however. She was mad but agreed. I had just gotten a new outfit at the mall with Annie at her request. She picked it out for me. I had no say in the matter. So I figured I better wear it sometime. It was a black snap button top with a black mini-skirt. Simple yet elegant. Annie said it really put me on display. I finished buttoning the last button as I walked down the stairs.