Annie strikes yet again.

So hey lovelies I hope this chapter is a little bit better than the last one. Also me and DaniD531 are making a co-written ff which is currently being posted and written. Go read it.

Thanks

XStephanie

Tom

After about a week in the hospital Mel was finally coming home. We all decided that we should go and pick her up together. We pulled up to the house late in the afternoon and I looked over at Mel who had a huge smile on her face. I think she was very happy to be home. She got out of the car and Max came up from behind her and carried her up the stairs in a piggy back, she was laughing all the way up to the top until I heard her scream.

"What's all this," she said.

Little to Mel's knowledge we had deiced that we should give her a little homecoming party along with her favorite dinner. Mel's favorite dinner was anything pasta related so Annie deiced to make spaghetti and meatballs. Of course Jay was just going to have the spaghetti part.

"It was all my idea," Annie said brimming from ear to ear.

"Of course it was your idea. I doubt any of these guys are that creative enough for this," Mel said hugging her.

I gave Annie a look.

"It was all of our ideas," I said. "The only part Annie did was pick out the dinner we deiced to make."

"I don't believe you," she said looking at me dead in the face. "When have you displayed any creativity over the past nineteen years I have known you?"

"I'm creative sometimes," I said.

"Oh yeah. Give me one example," Mel said rolling her eyes.

I said nothing.

"Sure you are Tom," Mel said grabbing my checks and my chin almost like a grandma does when they deice they want to pinch you.

After everyone settled down and had their dinner and drinks it was about 10 at night. Mel said, "I'm going to go put my stuff away I'll be right back."

I then felt someone slap my arm. "Tom stop staring at her ass. Save it for the bedroom god," Annie said whispering in my ear.

I ignored her and smirked a little. After about an hour Mel still had not come down from my room. So I decided to go up stairs and check on Mel to make sure that she didn't run away from us. As I walked up to my room I noticed that the door had not fully closed. I peeked into the room just in time to see Mel take her shirt off.

She turned her head around to examine the scars that she had gotten from the crash.

"Tom I see you," she said without looking up.

"I was just ah..."

"Just get in here," she sighed.

"Wow your wearing a black bra," I said trying to lighten the mood. We all knew that Mel never really bought anything that was considered sexy. According to her black was the color of evil. Along with some other colors such as red.

She laughed, "Annie strikes yet again. Do you really think I would by this? You know how I feel about the color black."

"What is that," I said pointing to a big tube of something she pulled out of her suitcase.

"Well it isn't lube Tom."

"I never said it was."

"Trust me I know how you think," she said wagging her finger at me. "I'm supposed to put it on the scars to make sure they don't get infected." She made a face as she opened it and smelled it. "Dear lord. I thought you boys smelled."

"What's it smell like?" I asked her.

I got a huge whiff of it. "Oh god it smells like low tied," I said plugging my nose.

"Well I'll be done in a couple of minutes. I just need to put this on. I'll come down soon."

I wrapped my arms around her waist, and whispered in her ear, "do you want me to help you."

She tensed up.

"Hell no Tom. I'm not in the mood right now."

"Who says it's going to lead to anything?"

"When has it not lead to something with you," she said laughing.

She started to turn around and I grabbed her waist and kissed her.

"Somebody's a little impatient today aren't they?" She said in a very alluring voice pulling away.

"Mel. Really I haven't touched you in a while."

"Good thing come to those who wait," she said tapping my nose after each word.

She started to rub the lotion on her back. "Mel you are really being a tease right now."

She just smiled at me.

"OK your going to get it," I said and pushed her on the bed.

"Tom," she laughed. She struggled to get away from me.

I started to kiss her. As things got hotter between the two of us she started moaning.

"Tom go easy on me tonight."

"Well I don't know you've been a tease to me."

"Oh Tom," she whimpered.

I started kissing her on the neck again and just when I was about to unhook her bra I heard a noise.

"You forgot to close the door wise ones," Annie said stating at us.

Mel realized she was there and turned a shade of red I didn't even know was possible.

"Now you know how it feels Mel," she said smiling.

"Well at least I still have my clothes on. My eyes were blinded that day," she looked at Annie smiling.

"I'll close the door," Annie said. "Have fun you two," she yelled back to us. "And also try to be quiet. I'm trying to watch Gone with the Wind."

Mel walked over to the door and locked it. She stood there with her back on the door and put her hands behind her back. "You know," she said looking at me titling her head. "You must be pretty special for me to give up my favorite movie."

"I am?" I said kissing her.

She nodded her head.

"I picked her up bridal style and threw her on the bed.

"Now let's get these annoying things off of you," I said I ripped all her clothes off.

"Your turn," she said pulling on my shirt.

I started kissing down her neck again.

"You know what. I'm not going to go easy on you. Because we had a little interruption."

I traced lines on her stomach. She started letting out little sighs.

"I moved all my stuff around the other day. But that doesn't mean that I'm going to actually go easy on you," I said spreading her legs.

"What are you going to do then?" She asked.

"Hmm. Let's just say you're going to remember this time better than a couple of weeks ago."