20 Verses

Verses

1. Even as it is meet for me to think this of you all, because I have you in my heart, in as much as bith in my bonds, and in the defence and confirmation of the gospel, ye all are partakers of my grace.

-Philippians 1:7

2. He sent from above, he took me, he drew me out of many waters.

-Psalm 18:16

3. Consider and hear me , O Lord my God: lighten mine eyes, let I sleep the sleep of death.

-Psalm 13:3

4. Hear, O Lord, and have mercy upon me Lord, be thou my helper.

-Psalm 30:10

5. And see if there be any wicked way in me, and lead me in the way everlasting.

-Psalm 139:24

6. To shew forth thy lovingkindness in the morning, and thy faithfulness every night.

-Psalm 92:2

7. O give thanks unto the Lord, call upon his name: make known his deeds among the people.

-Psalm 105:1

8. He shall call upon me, and I will answer him: I will be with him in trouble; I will deliver him, and honour him.

-Psalm 91:15

9. O give thanks unto the God of gods; for his mercy endureth for ever.

-Psalm 136:2

10. To him who alone doeth great wonders: for his mercy endureth forever.

-Psalm 136:4

11. Many, O Lord my God, are thy wonderful works which thous hast done, and thy thoughts which are to us-ward: they cannot be reckoned up in order unto ther: if I would declare and speak of them, they are more than can be numbered.

-Psalm 40:5

12. The way of life is above to the wise, that he may depart from hell beneath.

-Proverbs 15:24

13. God be merciful unto us, and bless us; and cause his face to shine upon us; Selah.

-Psalm 67:1

14. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.

-Proverbs 3:6

15. Into thine hand I commit my spirit: thou hast redeemed me, O Lord God of truth.

-Psalm 31:5

16. God reigneth over the heathen: God sitteth upon the throne of his holiness.

-Psalm 47:8

17. Thy righteousness is like the great mountains; thy judgments are a great deep: O Lord, thou preservest man and beast.

-Psalm 36:6

18. I will declare the decree: the Lord hath said unto me, thou art my son,this day have begotten thee.

-Psalm 2:7

19. Evil men understand not judgement but they that seek the Lord understand all things.

-Proverbs 28:5

20. I will pay my vows unto the Lord now in the presence of all his people.

-Psalm 116:14

Hi guys, you see those verse were so hard to analyze. Hahaha! It's from King James Bible, kayo na yung bahalang umintindi. You love God diba? Understand it! At puro psalm and proverbs lang siya diba? Hope you like it. Hope it can help.

Umm.. if you have a questions nga pala, don't hesitate to ask me, okay? I would be glad if you'll confess on me through this. And I like to help you guys as best as I can.

Love you all~ click the star icon if you like this. Please spread this~ thank you guys. Hindi kasi dapat to binabalewala eh, because this is really important. :)