Prologue

I hope all the readers enjoy this roller coaster, as much as I do while writing it. This is a birthday gift for my best friend Sam. I love you guys a lot! And this is not your everyday fan fiction in which the boy and the girl fall in love quickly, or there's a sudden change of heart. I'm trying to make it as close to real as possible. If you are ready to read the slow growth of relationships, then I welcome you on board. :)

Also, everything is not about Sam and the boy she falls in love with. It's also about friendship and other relations in life, so it won't be that lovey dovey like in all other fanfictions that I've read and adored but I really hope I make it worth it.

Sam, I really hope this is the best birthday gift you've ever got. Enjoy! xx

(Sam's POV)

Free. Young. Wild. Live. Happy. Sad. Confused. Me.

If you ask me to describe myself, I'd probably be at a loss of words even though there are billions of different words in this world.

I'm just Sam. A girl with black hair, black eyes, a petite frame, a deep and irrevocable love for dance. I have a best friend, Anna. She's more like a sister to me. You must have heard the phrase while studying Magnetism in Physics, "Opposites attract." You meet me and Anna, you'll get to know how.

We're not exacly opposites, considering the zillion things we have in common but then again, neither of us know how to describe our relationship. 'Best friends' feels a little too simple, don't ya think? People often mistake us for sisters due to us always being around each other and being there for each other every second of life. I don't mind it though. The only thing is that we don't have the same blood running through our veins. But that's what sisters are supposed to be aren't they, inseparable.

Whatever it may be, I'm just happy that I've got someone like her in my life, whom I can trust with all my secrets, and a person I know will never let me down.

London is our home. This city is something, isn't it? It's extraordinharry.(yes, I said extraordin'harry') It never stops. Thanks to that, people learn to keep movin' on.

You never know what is going to happen here. Someone may run into another person while walking on the streets of this city and the next day you hear how they were meant to be. Here, one day somebody is a barista, and in only a matter of a few moments, he is on his way to be a famous popstar.

Something similar happened to me. Dance is and will always be my first love. The adrenaline flowing through my body while on stage, the kick I get from performing in front of thousands of people, are things I love a lot. And like Lady Gaga, I really do live for the Applause. I was just a dancer. I loved being it.

When I met Niall, he made me realise I was more. Much more than just a passionate dancer.

I was a friend. A daughter. A sister. I was important.

Like others I would not say that life isn't perfect. I would also not say that life is perfect. For me the definition of life is far from that but you still need to go through everything you go through, find a reason to be happy, help others find that reason for themselves and while doing all this, feel the happiness that you get by merely helping people and bringing a smile to their faces.

 I once read it somewhere and couldn't help but notice how accurate it is.

Life is a party. While, we are here we should dance. Dance Till The End.

The trailer is on the side and is made by @messedupbun :) She is the best person ever! If you haven't already, go check her stories out! They are out of this world!

Hope you like it!