Chapter 16

AT MAGCON

Me and rose are at Magcon. We are at the hotel right now, so I texted taylor to some to the lobby to bring us up to the rooms.

"Hey babe" I said jumping into his arms. "I missed you" he said kissing the top of my forehead. "I missed you 10xxxxx more caniff"

We started heading up to the rooms. When we got their I saw a few people from school but I never really talked to them. "Hey I'm Riley and that's rose" I said still smiling. They walked up to us and started saying their names 1 by one.

"I'm carter" "I'm Matt" "I'm Hayes" "I'm Nash. Of course" "I'm Cameron" "I'm jack g" "I'm jack j" "I'm Shawn" "I'm Aaron" "I'm Jacob" "I'm mahogany lox. But call me lox"

I smile and set all my begs down. Everyone was in one room, so I was sharing a bed with taylor Nash and rose. We had to squeeze. So when we slept we had to be like cuddling up against each other.

"So what should we do" I asked. They all look at each other with smirking faces. "Truth or dare" carter said. We all agreed and sat down in a circle.

"Riley truth or dare" Aaron asked. "Dare" he smirked at me. "I dare you to kiss Shawn" he said. I look at taylor and see an angry look. "I don't think it's  a go-" I was cut off by Shawns lips on mine. I pushed him off of me and he fell. I look beside me and Taylor was gone. I ran out of the hotel room and saw Taylor sitting on the floor.

"Taylor I pushed him off me right when  we kissed me. I didn't kiss back" I said sitting next to him. He looks at me and still had a mad look. "I know. I'm just so Mad and Aaron. He new the guys never say no to a dare and he new that you were with me" he looks at the floor
Playing with his fingers. "The kiss meant nothing. I love you. And I'm having my first baby with you. Our first Baby" I said.

He smiles at me and kissed my lips. "I love you" he said smiling. "I love you to"

We headed back into the room and saw them still playing. "Aaron truth or dare" I said. "Dare" I smirk at him. "I dare you to run only in your boxes on the streets"

His eyes widen and everyone started laughing. "It's a dare you gotta do it" taylor said. He did what he was told. We looked out the window and saw him running around in only his boxers.

When he walked into the hotel room he had a a bruise on his face. "A guy punched me cause I ran past his kid" he said. We all bursted into laughter. 

"Pay backs a bitch" I said smirking. he puts on his clothes and lays down on his bed. 

After 1 hour of playing truth or dare we decided to play hide and seek In the hotel. I was with rose.

"Run" I said. We ran down to the restaurant and hid under a table. "What if people sit at the table" rose asked concerned. "Then that's bad" I said with a giggle.

After about an hour under the stupid table we decided to head up to the hotel room. When we got their everyone looked worried. "You guys okay?" I said laughing. "We were worried about you two. Where were you?" Asked Nash. "We were hiding under a table" rose said with a giggle.

They all laughed and went on their phones. I went on Twitter and saw a few hate tweets.

Asssssleyyy123 tweeted- ewwwwwwww that bitch is so ugly I swear

Mamma bear tweeted-  I heard that bitch is pregoooo

Lovelysoaul tweeted- SHES gotta leave taylor alone she's a desperate slut.

I put my phone down and just sat down. After taylor became famous I've been getting hate, for no god Damn reason and its pissing me off.

"What's wrong babe" taylor said kissing my cheek. "Twitter. All the hate, just gets to me", I said while looking down at my fingers. "They are just jealous babe. Don't listen to them", I smiled at him and wrapped my arms around his waist.

"I'm hungry. Let's go to dinner" I said. "Sure babe", he said while getting up.

We all went to the restaurant where me and rose were hiding and waited for the waiter. "Hi my names Lexie, come follow me to your table" she said with a smile. We walked over to our table and sat down.

"I'm gonna have a hamburger and fries" I said. She gives me a fake smile and starts i Balling taylor. She bends over the table so her boobs hang over so he can see. What a slut. "I think you should button your shirt. You kinda look like a slut" I blurted out. She gives me a dirty look and walks away.

All the guys Burst into laughter. "Now she's gonna spit on your food" Cameron said. I giggled and looked at the girl and saw her doing what I said.

After about 30 minutes all our food was done. I was eating it like I haven't ate in weeks. "Slow down, no ones gonna steal It" carter said. I giggle at his response and started slowing down a bit.

"What should we do tomorrow" asked Jack g. "We should go to the beach" me and rose said at the same time causing us to laugh. "Then the beach  it is" tay said.
________________________

End of chapter 16