Chapter 4

I woke up with pain on my head and cheek. "Ow" I said rubbing my head while getting up. I looked around the room and saw Taylor sitting on a chair while I was on a bed, and that's when I realized I was in Taylor's room.

I slowly got up trying not to make noise but failed. "How you feeling" he said getting up. "what happened, and why am I in your room" I said. "I kind of punched you in the face by accident, so when you passed out I carried you
Here so I wouldn't get in trouble by the principle" he said proud of himself. "So you punched me in the face" I said rubbing my cheek. "Well no one told you to get in my way, Riley" He said with a laugh. I laugh with him. I walked over to the mirror, and saw a small red bump on my face. "Well shit" I said rubbing it. Me and taylor just laughed.

I wonder why he's nicer outside of school. Only if this was him all the time but of course he's not.

"Wow I'm actually surprised we aren't saying rude things to each other" I said smirking. I laughs a bit and agrees with me. "Well I should go home now" I said. "No, you can't your moms gonna ask about your face" he said concerned. "Why your afraid your moms gonna find out your the b a d B o y" I said with a giggle. "Yes" he said quietly. "Then what do you want me to do to my face. It won't disappear" I said. "Put on make up to cover it up" he said. "Ugh fine" I said.

I opened his window and opened
My window. "What are you doing. Your not gonna jump right" he said laughing. "No I'm not going to jump stupid, i'm gonna crawl out the window and Get into my room" I said doing what I said.

When I walked in my room I grabbed my make up and went into taylors. "I'm back" I shouted. I walked up to his mirror and started applying foundation. "Wow it looks like it's not there" taylor said smiling. "Why is it when you always hurt me I always have to make up a lie or do something so you won't get caught" I said crossing my arms. "Cause, I don't wanna get caught" he said with a smirk.

"One more question. Why is it at school your a total dick that I was your punch beg, but outside of school your nicer" I said crossing my arms. He smirks. "Well I'm not that bad. And When I'm at school I'm flirting with girls" he said with a smirk. "And being a dick" I said getting up crawling into my window.

Him saying he's not that bad. Pghhhhh please, that's such a bullshit lie and he knows it.

I walked over to my bed and got a text from rose. "Hey boo, how's your face?", she asked. I smile and text her back. "I'm okay, but it hurts a bit. Wanna come over and watch some Netflix" I texted back.

"Can Nash come?", she asked. I smile and reply to her back. "Sure. My address is cloudy winter 89 street" I text her. (I made it up😂)

After 10 minutes I heard a knock on the door. I smile and run down the stairs, and opened the door. "Hey rose, hey Nash" I said smiling.

They walk into my house and walk up to my room. "I never new you lived beside taylor" Nash said. "Yea, sadly" I said with a giggle.

they sat on my bed, and I put orange is the new black. "Cover your eyes Nash" rose said covering his eyes. I laugh at there cuteness.

"Hey let me in" I heard taylor say. I look at my window and see him knocking and smiling. I walk towards the window and open it. He walks in my room and smiles at Nash. "Hey bro, give me a hug" Nash said getting up. They run up to each other and started hugging like girls. Me and rose laughed and continued watching Orange is the new black.

While Nash and taylor were whispering rose whispered in my ear. "I can see you and taylor together", she said smiling. I laugh so hard that everyone was looking at me. "What's so funny?", Nash asked. "I told her something, and some how she thought it was funny" rose said with a smirk. And Nash new exactly what she was talking about. "What was it about" taylor said jumping beside me. I gave rose the "don't tell him" look and of course she told him anyway. "I told her that you two made a good couple" she said.

Taylor smirks at me. "I can see it happening" taylor said smiling. I started to blush so I looked away.

I can't date him. He's the bad boy in school. "Why won't you two date" said Nash. I give him the death glare. "I don't date people who are rude or hurts me when they get mad" I said looking down at my phone. Taylor smirks at me. "So if I was nice you would date me. So your calling me cute" he said with a smirk.

Ugh taylor why do you ask these questions I thought. "Maybe if you were nice I would date you. I mean your not ugly" I said shyly. He smiles and puts his arm around me.

What is he doing. I thought. It made me kinda nervous. "I'm gonna go get water" I said with a shaky voice.

I walk down to the kitchen and started getting water.

TAYLORS POV

"I totally make her nervous" I said proudly. "Dude how do you expect her to like you if you act so different around her at school" Nash said.

I totally agree with him. I like her but I act like a dick to her at school. "Your right dude. But shouldn't I ask her on a date or something" I said. "Aw taylors being a good cheesy guy for Riley" rose said cutting into the conversation. I giggle and continued watching orange is the new black.

RILEYS POV

I started walking up to my room with some begs of chips and everything. When I walked in the room I saw Taylor with his shirt off. He looked kinda hot. I didn't realize I said it out loud when everyone looked at me smirking. "Ugh, um I brought chips" I said. I sit down beside taylor and I started getting nervous.

"You think I'm hot" Taylor said whispering into my ear. I felt my body shiver. "Ugh, um. I think the door rang did it ring, let me check" I said about to get up, but was stopped by taylor. "No one rang the door bell" he said with a laugh. He has a cute laugh I thought. No Riley your gonna get hurt with him, do not like him Riley. Do not like him. I kept repeating in my head.
_____________________

end of chapter 4