Chapter 8

When we got to the ice cream shop I ordered cookie dough ice cream cause it's my favourite. "Thank you" I said kissing taylors cheek. "Anything for my queen" he said putting his arm around me. I smiled at sat down at a table. "So how's you eye" tay said concerned.

"Ugh, it's okay" I lied. It actually hurt like a bitch. "Babe are you sure cause it looks painful" he said. "Okay. It actually hurts like a bitch" I said with a giggle. 

He kissed my forehead. "I think I'm falling for you real hard" he said looking into my eyes. I giggle and lay my head on his shoulder. "I think in falling for you hard too" I said smiling.

"Well let's go home" tay said. We walked out of the ice cream shop and went into the car. Taylor was driving of course. When we got to our houses we kissed each other goodnight. "Bye babe" Tay said kissing my lips. "Bye" I said walking into my house.

When I walked in I saw only my dad. "Where's my mom" I asked. "Hey sweetie" I saw my mom. "Oh my lord what happened to your eye" she said rushing over to me. I look at my dad and he gave me the look. "Some girl In the mall punched Me" I said. "Well come let me and your farther clean it up" she said.

"I don't want him near me" I said to my
Mom. "You can't act this way to your father" she said getting angry. "Evan after what he did to me you still go back to him" I said half yelling. "I LOVE HIM" she screamed at me. "FUCK YOU" I said. I was about to walk away when someone grabbed my arm. I turned my head and saw my dad. "Don't talk to your mother like that, ever again" he said. "Why what are you gonna do about it, Hugh you
Gonna hit me again. Maybe I'll get another bruised eye"  I said give attitude. I look over at my mom and she looked mad. "That's it up to your room" she said. "Thanks mom" I said rolling my eyes.

I was about to walk away but something hit me hard in the head causing me to fall and hit my head on the table. "YOU ARE WORTHLESS IN THIS FAMILY.  GO UP TO YOUR ROOM" my dad said yelling.

I ran up to my room and locked it. I looked in the mirror and saw a bruised eye, my cheek with a cut on it. He's right I am worthless.

I was upset and mad at the same time. I had mixed emotions. Every time I'm around him I have missed emotions. I started throwing everything in my room. I was so mad. I grabbed the glass heart my dad gave me when I was five, and smashed it against the wall.

After about 1 hour of breaking and throwing things in my room it was a total mess. I laid down on my bed and just started crying. what a fucked up life I thought.

••••••

I woke up to someone shaking me. I turn my body around and open my eyes to see taylor. "Babe" he said looking at my cheek.

"He fucking hit you again. I'm gonna fucking beat his ass" Taylor said. He got up and opened my door storming down to the kitchen.

"Taylor don't" I screamed. "How the fuck can you touch your daughter like that" he said getting Evan more angry. "And what kind of mother let's him" he said yelling at my mom now.  "Taylor please, get out of my house" my dad said standing up. Taylor smirking and punched him in the face.

My dad got up with his busted lip and took out his hand cuffs. "Looks like I'll have to arrest you now" my dad said with a smirk.

I ran in front of my dad and gave him a dirty look. "You touch him of arrest him, I'll go too the cops and they will arrest and suspend you for being a cop" I said with a smirk. He put his hand cuffs away and walked up to my room with taylor.

"Thanks tay" I said sitting on my bed. "Anything for you" he said kissing my cheek. I looked at my room and saw it a mess. "Well we should get ready for school" I said. He kisses my cheek and crawled into his room.

When I went in my washroom I washed my hair, and left it naturally down, and applied make up. I walked into my room and started changing into my bra and underwear, with my high wasted shorts and a huge roots swather.

When i was done getting ready I crawled into tays room and saw him on his phones. "Let's go" I said with a smile.

We hopped into taylors car and started heading to school.

When we got to school me and Taylor were hold hands. Everyone was staring at us like we just killed someone. "May I help you guys" I asked still holding taylors hand.

"Okay we'll have to get to class, see you later babe" Tay said kissing my cheek and heading into class.

"Hey girly" I heard roses voice. I turn around and see rose. "Hey. What's up" I asked smiling. "I'm good and what happened to your cheek" she asked me concerned. "My dad" whispered to her. She hugs me and gives me a fake smile. "Well let's go to our class" she said grabbing my hand.

When we got to class everyone was staring and talking about me. "Can you guys shut up. She's right here" rose said shouting at them. "Thanks rose" I said with a smile. "Anytime boo" she said causing me to laugh.

After class it was lunch time. Thank god. When we walked into the cafeteria I sat at a table with taylor, rose, Nash, Rachel, Nichole.

"So how was class" taylor asked. "It was okay. People kept talking about me loudly but my bestie rose here stood up for me" I said smiling. "How about you" I said taking a bite out of my sandwich. "It was okay. Boring but okay" he said causing me to giggle.

"Was a slut" I heard behind me say. I turn my head and see them laughing at me. "Excuse me" I said. "We said your
A slut. Are you deaf to" a girl with blonde hair said. "Taylor if I punch them in the face please take me off them if they are about to bleed to death" I said seriously. They both ran off to there seat while I sat next to taylor.

"Sometimes I feel like a bitch" I said. They all laugh at me. "What" I said laughing a long with them.

••••••

After school, we all decided to go to the beach. I was wearing a blue strapless bikini top with a blue bottom piece.

I was waring a white crop top with bottom shorts on, with a pair of sandals.

"BEACH TIME" I screamed. 
________________________

End of chapter 8