Chapter 9

"Put me down caniff" I said. I was in taylors arms. He was about to throw me into the water. "If I kiss you will you put me down" I said. He smirked and kissed my lips. "Ready" he said. "Tayl-"

*SPLASH*

I was in the water. Everyone was laughing at me, and I was even laughing. "Watch your back caniff" I said with a smirk. "If you think I get pranked easy then you must be fooled" He said with a smirk. "the prank war is on caniff" I said jumping onto his back. "Your on Chicken nugget" he said laughing. "I'm not a chicken nugget tay, gosh" I said laughing.

••••

After swimming we decided to go home since we had school tomorrow. While I was beside rose I texted her, cause taylor was right beside me.

Me- rose, come to the store with me so we can get prank supplies.

From rose- omg great idea!!!! Okay make up a lie saying your sleeping at my house.

Me- kk, and can I actually sleep at your house? Don't feel like going home.

From rose- of course, your begs at my house anyway since you left it in my car.

me- kk

"Hey guys drop me off at roses house, I'm sleeping over" I said. "Aww but I wanted to cuddle" tay said. I kissed his cheek and smiled. "Not today" I said.

When we got to roses house, I said bye to taylor and Nash. "Bye" I yelled while they were Driving away.

"You ready" I said with a huge smile. "Oh hell yes" she said. We ran over to her jeep /car/ and started driving to Walmart. "So what should we do to them?", asked rose. "Well I think they should get pranked the whole day. So maybe first they can take a shower, and we put hair dye in it" I said. "Omg yes. And then in the afternoon at school we put rats in there lockers" rose said. "And at night they go to sleep with there bed all wet and fish under there pillows" I said.

"Nash and Taylor Are going to get pranked" rose said happily.

When we got to Walmart we started getting the hair dye. "OMG we have to get blue" she said jumping up and down. I agreed and we put it into our cart. "Okay now we just have to go to the pet shop and buy rats" I said. "Ewwwwwwwwwww" she said causing me to laugh.

When we got to the pet shop, we saw a whole tank filled with rats. "Ugh there so ugly" me and rose said at the same
Time causing us to laugh. I walked up to guy at the counter and saw him playing games on his phone. He looked about 17, 18 which was about my age. "Hi can you give me 10 rats" I said smiling.

He gives me a disgusting look and get a box. "We are putting rats into our boyfriends locker" I said so he wouldn't think we loved rats or something. He laughed and started grabbing the rats. "How much would they be?" Asked rose. "10$" he said. Me and rose split the money in half so wouldn't complain on who's Paying.

"Next prank" I said running towards the pranking shop. We bought fish, and vinegar to spill on their beds. "I feel like we should do more pranks" rose said. "Maybe we can tell them that we found out they're cheating on us when they aren't" I said. "Yes we have to do it during the day" she said jumping up and down.

•••••

When we got to her house we realized we have to put hair dye in their shampoo. "Okay drive me to taylor house" I said.

To tay- hey babe😘 can I come over? We can snuggle😏

1 minute later

From taylor😍👅- yes please, I wanna see you beautiful face😍😍 and why aren't you sleeping at roses house?

To Tay- she wanted to go to Nash's house and I wanted to go to your house.

From tay- okay babe, see you in a bit😘

I closed my phone and realized we got to tays house fast. "Bye rose, text me tomorrow morning and tell me how it
Went. Also we have to meet up at school early cause the rats are still in your car" I said. "Okay bye Riley. Love you" she said hugging me. "Love you to rose" I said walking into my house so I can change. I walked up to my room and changed into jogging pants with a huge shirt on.

I walked about to go into taylors room from the window when my mom walked in my room. "Where have you been" she said crossing her arms. "Somewhere" I said with attitude. "Riley. I'm still your mother" she said about to start screaming. "SO WHEN ASHTON /her dad/ HIT ME IN FRONT OF YOU. YOU DIDNT CARE" I said screaming. I crawled out my window into taylors house.

I walked into taylor washroom and put the blue hair dye into his shampoo bottle. I walked out of the washroom and saw Taylor.

"Hey I didn't know you got here already" he said. I smile and hope on the bed beside him. "I had to use the washroom so I was to lazy to find you" i lied.

"Well we have school tomorrow so let's go to sleep" tay said wrapping his arms around me. I kissed his cheek and smiled. "I love you" he said. He looked nervous to what I was going to say. But all I could do was smile. I kissed his lips and whispered into his ear. "I love you to Tay" I said smiling.
________________________

A/n

AWWWWWWWWWW TAYLOR IS SO NICE NOW😭😭😭😭😭😭💗😏😍