Chapter 3

I woke up to someone shaking me, "ugh what mom" i said. "I'm not your mom" I heard a guy say. I open my eyes I see taylor. "Why are you in my room" I said rubbing my eyes. "My moms making me take you to school, so get ready and let's leave" taylor said.

I got up and grabbed my clothes and headed to the washroom. I changed into tight ripped jeans that show off my figure and put on a crop top that shows a bit of my belly button piercing.

I walked out of the washroom and grabbed my makeup bag. "Can you hurry up, seriously" taylor said getting annoyed. "Shut up" I said closing the bathroom door. I put on light makeup and straightened my Long brown hair.

When I finished I walked out of the washroom to see taylor sleeping on my bed. "WAKE UP" I screamed. "Causing him to fall off the bed. I started dying of laughter while taylor gave me the death glare. "Let's go" he said walking out of my room.

••••••

When we got to school everyone was staring at us. "Bye loser" he said walking towards his friends. "Bye man whore" I said to him while walking towards Nichole. "Hey what's up" I said. "Hey, um, why were you with taylor?", she asked. "His mom made him drive me, which was a pain in the ass" I said laughing. "Well let's go to class" Nichole said smiling.

While we were walking I saw taylor making out with some girl. He looked at me and smirked.

Does he think I'm jealous, cause I'm not. I would never be jealous.

I chuckle at taylor and continue walking to class. While I was in class taylor decided to sit beside me. "Out of all seats why do you sit here" I said with attitude. He smirked at me and laughed. "What" I said confused. "Why do you hate me so much" taylor said. "Well you are rude, you are a man whore, and you slapped me across the face" I said with a fake smile.

••••••••

After class I walked to my locker and started putting my things away until someone bumped into me. "I'm so sorry" I heard a males voice. I look up and see a tall brown haired guy. "Don't worry about it" I said smiling. "I'm Nash" he said pulling his hand out. "Hi I'm Riley" I said with a smile. after that someone came up behind him. "Hey baby" the girl said kissing his lips. I smile and giggle."hi I'm Riley" I said shaking her hand. "Hi I'm Rose" she said with a smile. "So what were you two talking about before I came here" rose said. "I bumped into her so I said sorry and we started giving each other our names" Nash said putting his arm around rose. "Aw you two are such a cute couple" I said with a giggle.

She smiles and put her head on Nash's shoulder. "Would you like to come to my party on Friday?", she asked smiling. "I would love to" I said smiling. "Wonderful, here's my number text me and I'll text you the address on Thursday" said rose. I smile and walk away looking down at the paper until I bumped into someone.

"I'm so sorry" I said looking up. "Oh It's you" I said continuing walking he smirks and walks away as well. Damn why am I bumping into people today i thought. I giggle and walk to the cafeteria to eat.

When I got to the cafeteria I saw taylor making out in the corner. I chuckle and sit down at a table. "Hey, can I sit here?", a girl asked shyly. I smile at her. "Of course, sit" I said smiling. "Are you serious" she said. I giggle and nod my head. "I'm Riley" I said. "I'm Rachel" she said with a shy voice. She was pretty, she had long blond hair and blue eyes. "How would you like to go to a party with me on Friday" I asked. She smiled and giggled. "I would love to" she said.

While we were eating I saw Nichole sitting at the table by herself. "Nichole" I shouted. I called her over and she smiled. When she sat down we interdicted our selfs. Nichole had long black hair up to her hips, and Green eyes.

While we were talking Nash and rose couldn't find a seat so I called them over. "Guys, come" I said. They smile and sit down. "Thanks" Nash said. "Anyone can sit here, I really don't mind" I said.

Taylor sits down beside me and smirks. "So I heard anyone can sit here" he smiles. "Except for you" I said pushing him off the chair, causing him to fall in front of everyone in the cafeteria. I started dying of laughter while he gave me a dirty look. "You okay there fuckboy" I said still laughing. "When I hurt you don't start to bring up your past" he said whispering in my ears.

At that moment i regret ever doing it, I feel like he's going to tell the whole school, and now I'm scared to be near him.

I walked out of the cafeteria fast and ran into the washroom. "I hate him so much" I screamed. I sat in the corner of the washroom and went on my phone. "You okay there", rose said sitting next to me. I smile and put my head on her shoulder. "Not really" I said tearing up.

I only knew taylor for 2 days and he's already driving me fucking crazy. I thought to myself. "Taylor got to me before. I thought he actually liked me, but then he just used me for sex" she told me. "It's not that, it's just that. I hate him for some reason, and I told him something personal and I feel like he's going to tell the whole school" I said. "He won't. As much of a man whore he is, he wouldn't do it" rose said. I smile and hug her. "Thanks" I said.

"Would you like to come over my house, later" rose asked. I smile and nod my head.

We walked out of the washroom and everyone was in a circle. I pushed through everyone and saw Taylor in a fight with some guy. I ran into the middle, trying to pull it apart Until I felt something, hit me hard.

______________________

End of chapter 3