Chapter 15

5 weeks later

Taylor went off to something called Magcon, for 3 months and I'm missing him already. 5 weeks ago me and Taylor had sex. I know crazy. On the day he cheated on me. But it felt so magical and loving. Nothing like the last time I was raped

Me and rose made up. Rose and Nash are back together of course. When I told rose I forgave her she burst into tears and hugged me. I felt so happy to have her as a best friend.

Also 5 weeks ago from today I felt sick, and I kept throwing up.

"Rose can you come with me to the doctors?, I've been feeling sick lately" I said rubbing my stomach. "Of course, let me get my beg first"

She grabbed her beg and we started heading to the doctors.

When I got their I sat on the doctors chair and waited for her. "Hi their Riley, so what brought you in today" the doctor asked. "Well lately I've been feel sick in the mornings, I've been throwing up and stuff" I said. "Are you
Sexually active in the past weeks?" She asked. "Ugh yes" I said worried. "Well you might be pregnant, so lay down on the table and we will examine you",

I did what I was told. I lifted my shirt up and she applied Cold gel on my stomach.

"That's cold" I giggled. I looked at rose and heard a hart beat. I looked at the monitor and saw something tiny. "Your definitely pregnant" she said with a smiled.

I cleaned the gel off of my stomach and stormed out of the doctors. I walked into roses car and just sat there.

I can't be pregnant. I'm 17. I have no job. I have 1 million dollars but I still need a job to provide for a home, food, baby supply's, birthday gifts.

"Okay your pregnant. You have to tell taylor" rose said storming into the car, driving us to my place. "Shit what am I going to tell him" I said rubbing my hands in my face. "That your pregnant, dugh" she said causing me to laugh.

"K I'm going to call him", I grabbed my
Phone and started calling him.

"Hey babe, what's up" he said happily in the phone. Shit I'm going to ruin his happiness in 1, 2 , 3 . "I'm pregnant", what did I say. "What. Are you sure" he said with a sad tone. "Yea I went to the doctors and saw our baby on the screen" I said. The phone went silent. "Hello? Taylor?"

"He hung up" I told rose. I closed my
Phone and looked out the window.

TAYLORS POV

she's pregnant and I just hung up on her. I'm such an idiot. "Dude what did she say?" Asked Jack g. "Shes pregnant", everyone in the room looked at me with wide eyes. "She told you that she was pregnant and you hung up on her. What an idiot" mahogany said. "dude you have to invite her to Magcon, she is prego with your baby" Nash said.

They were right. I texted Riley and Asked her.

To Riley- hey baby. Sorry I hung up I didn't know what to say. You wanna
Come to Magcon with me?

From Riley- OMG YESSSSSS😍😍😍 I would love to come. When can I?

I giggled at her response and texted back.

To Riley- you can come anytime you
Want. See you soon. And bring rose Nash wants her here.

From Riley- okay I'll see you soon love you😘

To Riley- love you more😘

RILEYS POV

"OH MY GOSH ROSE WE ARE GOING TO MAGCON" I shouted. She ran into the room and had the biggest smile on her face. "Omg we have to pack. I'm going home" she stormed out of my room and out of my apartment.

We leave tomorrow I thought smiling.

I started packing my shorts, Magcon shirts I bought, jeans, joggers, underwear, bras, shirts, shoes, makeup, hair supplies, and other stuff. 

I looked at the time and saw it was already 8:00pm so I decided to watch a movie. I started watching hunger games, cause that movie is the bomb.

While I was watching it I Decided to text rose.

To rose- we leave tomorrow at 1:00pm so get your stuff ready.

I closed my phone, and decided to go to bed since it was pretty late.
________________________

End of chapter 15