Chapter 11

I was hungry so I decided to make pasta with stake for me and tay.
While I was making it I heard a knock on the door.

"Come in" i shouted. Taylor walked into the apartment and his mouth dropped. "Wow this is so nice" he said wrapping his arms around me. "You can come any time you want" I said handing him spare keys.

He smiles and takes a piece of pasta out of the pot. "Taylor it's not ready" I said hitting his hand. He chuckled and kissed my lips. I kissed back and pulled away. "Now let's play monopoly" I said grabbing the board game.

"Your such a geek" he said with a giggle. "Yea but I'm your geek caniff" he smirks and me and wraps his arm around my waist. "Let's play monopoly" he said. I smile and started setting it up.

After about 2 hours of playing monopoly and eating at the same time we finished. I won of course. "You only won cause I never played before" He said crossing his arms. "Which makes me better than you"

"Oh really now" he said crossing his arms. "Yes really" I replied. He uncrossed his arms and started chasing me. I ended up in my room and taylor finally caught me. He thew me on top of my bed and started ticking me.

"Ta- ylor St-op" I said laughing. He stopped and kissed my lips. "I love you" he said. I smile and lay my head on his chest. "I love you to babe" I said. "Now you should go take a shower cause your hair blue bothers me" I said pushing him off the bed causing him to fall.

I giggle and helped him up. "Only if you some in the shower with me" he smirked. I giggle and started walking towards the washroom. I took off my closed and hoped into the shower. Taylor walked into the shower naked of course and smirked at me.

TAYLORS POV

I hoped into the shower with Riley and starred at her body. It was beautiful. Her boobs were big, but not to big.  She had a nice butt and body figure. "Stop staring and start putting shampoo in my hair" she said giggling. I totally loved her smiling, giggling, laughing. I love her. She changed the bad boy taylor into a nice sweet taylor, and I love it.

When we finished taking a shower I changed into joggers with a white
V line shirt and put a bandana around my head /btw my hairs brown again/. Riley changed into joggers With a huge sweater on. I smiled at her and wrapped my arms around her. I kissed her lips softly and I new I wanted for then just kissing. "I wanna do more then just Kissing" I said to her. 

She stops the kiss and looks down. "I'm not ready" she said. I lift up her chin and smiled. "I'm fine with that baby" I said kissing her cheek. She smiled and hugged me. "Thanks" she said.

RILEYS POV

I'm so happy taylor understands that I'm not ready. It's not like I'm a Virgin. I'm not sadly. I was raped when I was 16 which was 1 year ago. I didn't
Tell anyone since.

"Taylor I'm not a Virgin" I said to him. "Oh. I thought you were since you
Said you weren't ready" he said. "Well to me I'm still a Virgin, but I'm not" I said. "Well if you had sex I'm pretty sure your not a virgin, so you can't feel like your a Virgin" he said looking angry and confused.

"It's not like your a virgin either" I said. He storms out of my apartment. Why does he care so much? Did he want to me my first? I was confused.

I Decided to call taylor since I felt pretty bad.

"What do you want Riley" he said angry. "Why are you overreacting" I said. "Because as hard as it is to believe I'm a virgin and I wanted  us to be each other's first" he said. "Me to taylor, but it's not like I wanted to loose my V card" I said angry. "Well it's simple you had sex you wanted To loose your v card" he said about to Yell. "NO ITS NOT SIMPLE I WAS RAPED" I said.

I hung up the phone and sat on my bed crying. I never thought we would fight about me not being a Virgin. But I never thought I would tell anyone.

TAYLORS POV

After the conversation I felt like a dick. She was raped and I yelled at her cause she wasn't a Virgin. I ran out of Starbucks and started making my way
To Riley's apartment.

When I got their I opened the door and ran over to her room. I opened her door and saw her crying. "Babe I'm sorry" I said sitting next to her.

"Babe please look at me" I said again. She looked at me with red puffy eyes.
I felt bad. Really bad. "I'm sorry. I'm
A dick" I said. She lays her head on my shoulder and cried.

"I never told anyone" she said. I lift her chin up and kissed her passionate. "I love you. I'm so sorry" I said again.
She forced a smile and kissed my
Cheek. "I love you to taylor" she
Said. I smile and wrap my hands
Around her.
_________________________

End of chapter 11