Chapter 13

I woke up in taylors arms like always. I really didn't want to go to school so I decided not to.  "Tay you have school" I said. Shaking him. "K let's get ready then" he said. "I'm not in the mood for going today" I said. He kissed my cheek and cuddled closer to me. "Then I'm staying to" he said. I smile and get up to make breakfast.

I started making eggs, bacon, and toast. "Breakfast is ready" I shouted. Taylor ran into the kitchen and grabbed his
Plate. "Wow slow down" I said with a giggle.

"It's bacon, I can't slow down", I giggled at him and walked over to my room. I changed into high wasted jeans with a low high black flannel with black combat boots. I straightened my hair and applied some makeup.

TAYLORS POV

I was eating my bacon when I saw someone texted me.

To Taylor- hey bro it's me jack. I just got some news. Someone wants a bunch of people to be part of Magcon, and your in it

From Taylor- holy shit bro that's amazing. When is it?

To Taylor- it's in 1 week. They're sending the plain tickets in 2 days so start packing.

From Taylor- okay thanks bro it's going to be amazing.

To Taylor- one more thing, come to Ashley's party with me. Bring anyone you want.

From Taylor- k bro talk to you later.

*End of conversation*

I walked into rileys room and saw her dressed up nice. "Hey babe wanna come to a party with me today?" I asked. "I would love to. What time?" She said with a smile.  "7:30" I said.

"Well I have to go shopping for clothes, so I'm inviting rose to the party" she said running out of the room. I giggle and just think of how she's all mine.

RILEYS POV

Yayyyyyy I'm going to a party!!!!! So excited, I have to text rose. My best friend has to go with me.

To rose- hey babe wake up, I want you to go to a party with me so we have to go shopping.

5 minutes after

From rose- yayyyyyyy okay, meet me at my house, we are going in your car, pick me up in 10 minutes I'll be ready

*end of conversation*

I grabbed my car keys and started driving to her house which was a 10 minute drive.

To rose- I'm okay boo

From rose- okay hot stuff 1 minute

I giggled and waited for her. "Heyyyyyyyy boo" I said letting her
In the car. "Hey hot stuff" she said hugging me.

When we got to the mall the first thing
We went to was garage. "Holy shit. This dress is Adobe" rose said holding a red short but not to short tight dress. "You have to ware that rose", I walked up to the dress and looked at it.

"Wait one second I have a dress I saw
For you" she said.

After 1 minute she came back with a black short but not to short tight dress that shows my body figure. "Oh. My. God. Rose you know me so well", I was totally in love with the dress.

After 2 hours of shopping it was 5:30 so we decided to go to my house to get ready for the party.

When we got to my house I hopped into the shower. I put coconut shampoo and conditioner and cleaned my body with strawberry soup.

"Riley get out of the shower and start doing your hair" rose shouted. I did what I was told and blow dried  and straightened my hair. I applied dark and light makeup and put on the dress. I was waring black high heels with it
Since it Matched.

"Doneeeeeeeed" I squealed. "We look amazing  Ry" she said. I agreed with her. Cause you know we look hot.

We walked out of my room and saw Taylor and Nash on their phones. They looked up at us and their eyes grew wide. "you look amazing babe" taylor said to me. I smiled and kissed him. "Don't look so bad yourself caniff", we hopped into my car and we made our way to the party.

When we got there it was filled with people. We walked inside the house and we were already getting pushed. "Taylor let's dance" some girl said. I looked at the girl and saw it was Ashely. She looked pretty, she's way prettier then me, but there's nothing I can do.

Taylor followed Ashley and started dancing with her. Great he invites me and now ditches me for another girl. Not any girl, his ex. I ignored him and started Dancing on my own for awhile.

"Hey Riley did you see rose" I heard Nash say. I turn around and see him. "No, I haven't seen taylor in awhile either. Let's go look for them" I said.

We walked up the stairs and started opening all the doors. "What the fuck" I heard Nash scream. I run towards him and see rose kissing taylor. I felt like I was chocked to death or something.

"What the fuck" I repeated Nash. They got up and had a black expression. I felt so hart broken. My best friend and my love of my life. I ran out of the house and started driving home, I didn't care if I brought them here, they can walk.

My eyes kept tearing up every time I thought of him and her. I looked at my phone and saw Taylor calling me. I answer the phone and here crying.

"I'm sorry baby" he said in between sobs. "You kissed my best friend how can I forgive you for that taylor, I'm so over with you, don't talk to me ever again, or y-"

*CRASH*

I felt a pain in my stomach. I couldn't move. Everything went so fast. All I saw was black....
____________________

End of chapter 13

Riley broke up with taylor!!!!!!!

Why did they have to kiss! Gosh.