Chapter 7

When we got to roses house I walked into her room and was ready to tell her everything.

"So after the party I kinda told him I new about the dare, and he told me that he called it off because he liked
Me, so we went to my house and, my dad. But i don't See him as a dad because he abused Me when I was younger. I was so mad and sad at the same time. So I was about to break everything in the room, so taylor let me punch him, which I did. And it made me cry, so I was crying into taylors chest. And he asked me to be his girlfriend and I said yes" I said.

"Aw Riley" she said half crying and happy at the same time. I hugged her and started to tear up again. "Thank you" I said. She smiled. "'For what" rose said with a giggle. "For listening to me" I said. "What are best friends for" she said smiling.

"Well let's go to the living room now" I said getting up. When we got to the living room Nash and taylor were talking.. "Hey guys" I said sitting down. "We should all go to my house and go swimming" taylor said. Everyone agreed and we all changed into our swimming clothes. I used roses since I didn't want to enter my house, Nash had swimming shorts on already and taylor was gonna change when we go to his house.

I walked up to roses room, and I changed into a 2 piece black bikini, with my normal clothes on top.

When we got to taylors house we went to his back yard and took off our clothes on top of our baiting suits.

I put a towel on the floor, and laid down on top of it. "Babe what are you doing" tay asked. "I'm tanning" I said with a giggle. While I was tanning I felt someone picking me up. "Taylor put me dow----" I was in the water. "I, I can't swim" I said pretending. Taylor rushed over to me and grabbed my arm. I smirked and pushed him under the water. I let go and started swimming text to rose.

"You actually believed me" I said dying of laughter. "That wasn't cool at all" he said swimming be side me. "I'm scared to go home" I whispered to tay. "You wanna stay in my room tonight" he said. I smile and kiss his cheek. "sure"

After, swimming we decided to go in taylors room and watch a scary movie which I wasn't a big man of. "Can we just watch something happy and romantic" I said. They all laughed at me and put in the conjuring. "Oh shit, something's gonna happen" I said closing my eye. "It just started" Nash said laughing.

I snuggled up against taylor and laid my head on his shoulder. "This isn't gonna go well for me" I told them. They all laugh and Taylor wraps his arms around me. "I'm right here don't worry" he said.

•••••••

After the movie I was scared to death. "Okay this movie is gonna give me nightmares" I said laughing. "It wasn't that scary" rose said. "But it was scary" I said. "Okay, well me and Nash are going to my place. See you guys Monday at school" rose said.

I forgot about school. What if taylor treats me horrible at school. "What's wrong babe" Taylor said kissing my cheek. "Are you going to treat me different at school" I said wanting to take it back. "Of course not babe" he said kissing my cheek. I smile and kiss his lips. "Good" I said smiling.

"Come let's go to sleep" tay said. We laid in his bed and snuggled up together.

•••••••••

I woke up to tay gone. Not a surprise. I got off his bed and crawled into my room. I grabbed my clothes and went into the washroom. I tied my hair up and applied light makeup. I changed into my ripped jeans with a roots sweater, with converse.

When I was done getting ready I crawled back into taylors room, and he still wasn't here so I texted him.

Me- hey tay where are you?

Taylor😍👅- I'm at the festival with my brother. I didn't wanna wake you.

Me- okay, well I'll se you later😘 have fun💗

I closed my phone and went back into my room. I decided to text Rachel Nichole and rose.

Rachel, Nichole rose- group chat.

Me- hey guys wanna hang out today?

Rachel- can't my moms making me stay home and clean😔

Rose- sorry can't I'm at the mall with Nash.

Nichole- can't I'm hanging out with carter.

I closed my phone and laid on my bed. "Honey come have breakfast" my mom yelled. I jumped on my bed and ran down to the kitchen to see my dad. Again.

"Why are you still here" I said with attitude. "Honey me and your father are in love. And he's going to live here again" she said. I gave him a dirty look, and grabbed my food and went back to my room.

After I was done eating my dad walked into my room and closed the door. "What do you want" I said. "you can't talk to me like that" he said walking closer to me. I got up and walked closer to him. "I'm not afraid of you. Mom might think you changed but to me your just a sel-"

SMACK

I fell to the ground holding my eyes. It was burning. "Your mom asks what happen tell her, you got in a fight at the mall" he said throwing money at me and walking out of my room.

I just stayed on the ground crying. This is going to be like all these years. I can't do this. I can't let him hurt me. I walked downstairs full speed and saw him at the living room. "You touch me one more fucking time I swear to god I will call the police on you" I told him. He laughed and took something out of his pocket. "I am the police" he said showing me his badge.

I stormed out of the house calling taylor.

Taylor-hey babe what's up?

Me- is it okay if I go to the festival

Taylor- yes please, I'm board out of my mind

Me- k see you in a bit.

I hung up and walked into my car. After the 5 minute drive I got to the festival. I got out of the car and saw Taylor eating cotton candy. I sat beside him and put my head on his shoulder. "Hey what's wrong" he asked. I looked at him and he saw my bruise eye. He looked like he was ready to murder someone, that's how mad he was.

"He fucking hit you" I said looking at my eye. "I told him after he hit me that if he touched me again I was going to call the police, but I just found out he is a police" I said almost about to cry.

He put his arms around me. "So where your brother" I asked. "He on the roller coaster over there" he said pointing.

"TAYLOR THISSS IS SOOO MUCH FUNNNN" he screamed causing me and Taylor to laugh.

"You wanna go for ice cream" taylor asked. "I would love that. But I'm paying" I said. Taylor gave me the glare. "No your not" he said. "Taylor you payed for Starbucks" I said whining. "And I'll be paying all the time" he said kissing my lips.
_________________________

End of chapter 7