Chapter 21

I woke up to bacon eggs, orange juice right in front of me. Wow this just started to become a good morning.

I picked up the bacon and felt a piece of paper hit my head. I looked around and saw no one. Weird. I picked up the paper and read it out loud. "After you finish eating go Get dress and hop in your car, there would be note.

I did what I was told and walked into my room and changed into jeans with a crop top the says "food is better then you", then I straightened my hair and added some makeup.

"I don't look to bad", I said with a giggle. I walked out of the house and into my jeep to see a note like I was told.

Go to Starbucks their would be a note on the cashier

"Okay then" I whispered. I started the car and made my way to Starbucks. I wonder what's going on?

I got out of the car and walked into Starbucks to see a note.

Buy a Starbucks drink and go to the beach.

         Love tay and me rose <3

I giggled and ordered a Caramel frappe.

"Thank you mam" the lady said. I give her a small smile and walked into my car. I started driving to the beach.

When I got their I saw candles leading to somewhere. I followed it of course and found another note on the floor.

Okay this is the last note, I promise, just keep following the candles

I threw it in the garbage and kept on following the candles.

while I was walking I saw another note. I picked it up and read it out loud.

"Look up"

I looked up and saw everyone.

"SURPRISE"

I saw, Cameron, Matt, carter, Aaron, Jack g, Jack j, Nash, Hayes, taylor, rose, my mom and others.

"What? , what day is it today?, I'm so confused" I said with a small giggle. "Today's your birthday babe" Taylor said walking up to me.

I totally forgot. With everything going on, I totally forgot about my birthday.

I ran up to taylor and hugged him. "Awwwww thanks babe, this is so sweet of you", I released the hug and kissed his lips. "It was also roses idea" he said. I look at rose and hug her tightly. "Thanks rose. Your the number 1 best friend in the world" I said causing her to giggle.

"HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU. HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TOOOO YOU" they sang the song. I giggled and blowed out my cake. It was an ice cream cake that said, your going to be a great mama.

"Thank you all, I seriously forgot it was my birthday", they all smiled and hugged me. "Open your gifts" Matt said.

I walked over to the table and saw a bunch of gifts. I sat down and started opening them up. First gift was from my mom. She got me a bunch of Mac makeup. Second was rose, she got me a few clothes. Third was matt, he got me a necklace that said best mom ever. Taylor got me a ring. And it just kept going.

"Thank you guys so much. I love you all so much" I said smiling. I hugged everyone and then I landed on taylor. I ran into his arms and kissed his wonderful lips."I love you taylor. So much" I said. He smiled and kissed my lips repeatedly. "I love you to babe", I smiled and sat Down at the table where everyone was and started eating my cake.

I can't wait to spend my life with taylor. And only taylor.
________________________

End of chapter 21

I'm thinking of ending this book soon. Cause it sucks ass, I'm gonna make a new book soon, it would be 10X better then this😂 I swear.