Chapter 10

"RILEY, ASHTON YOU WALK INTO THIS WASHROOM RIGHT NOW" I crawl out of bed and walk into the washroom to see tays blue hair. "Like your hair" I said laughing. "Riley what the fuck" he said. "I told you the prank war was on, And it also comes off in a day" I said kissing his cheek.

I laughed and crawled into my room to see my mom on my computer. "What are you Doing?", I said confused. "I can't have you in my house anymore. Your drifting me and your farther apart" she said. I felt like hundreds of bricks fell on top of me.

"Your my mother and you chose a fucking asshole over me" I said about to yell. "I'm on your computer cause I'm finding an apartment for you" she said scrolling onto the page changing the subject. I grab a pair of clothes and walk into tays room.

"Babe" I said plopping onto his bed. "Yea what is it" he said in the washroom fixing his hair. "My mom Kicked me out of the house" I said.

Taylor walked out of the washroom with his blue hair with a blue and white bandana around his head, with a tie dye shirt that's says taylor caniff, and blue jeans.

"Babe are you serious or is this another prank" he said laying down beside me. "I'm serious" I said Laying my head on his chest. "You wanna live with me?", he said. I smile and kiss his cheek. "No, my moms looking for apartments for me" I said. "So that means we can do anything we want" he said smirking. "What about we do something fun now" I smirked. "Okay" he said taking his shirt off.

"I'll get the drinks and you get the board game" I said about to get up. "Haha very funny you tease. Let's get ready for school"

Oh shit school. The prank. I forgot. I ran into his washroom and changed into a tank top with high wasted shorts with blue converse. "Tay I forgot I have detention so I have to go to school early, I'll see you later" I lied. I kissing his cheek and  ran out of his house and hopped into my car.

When I got to school I saw rose waiting at taylors locker. "What took you so long?" Rose asked. "I forgot, I'm so sorry" I said walking towards her. "Okay well, I got Nash's, now you gotta do taylors" she said.

I put in his combination and started putting rats into his locker.  "The prank war isn't done yet. I bought 2 snakes so we can put into there school begs" she said. I smile and smirk. "Wonderful"

*RING* *RING* *RING*

"Omg it's time" I said. She handed me the snake and I put it into my pocket. When taylor and Nash walked towards us we hugged them and opened their begs and put the snakes in side. We closed the beg and kissed their lips.

"So I'll see you in class" me and rose said at the same time. "AHHHHHHHHHH SHIT RATS" we heard Nash and tay scream. We giggled and walked into the class.

"ROSE, AND RILEY. Stop PRANKING us before we start pranking you" taylor said. "Well it just started" rose said with a smirk. "Oh Nash btw I love your blue hair" I said with a giggle.

They sat in their seats and just talked. "Class take out your books" the teacher said. Me and rose looked at each other and giggled.

"FUCK A SNAKE" they screamed at the same time. Me and rose laughed our asses off and so did the class. "RILEY" "ROSE" they screamed.

"why are their snakes in your beg" the teacher said crossing her arms. "Um well, we can explain. It was my brothers idea" Nash said. "So your saying Hayes Grier, coloured you and taylors hair blue. Put rats into your lockers, and put a snake into your beg" she said. "Yes"

"Alright then I'll call Hayes into the
Class to talk to him. The teacher walked out of the class, and started looking for Hayes. "your brothers gonna hate you" i said laughing. "You two better watch your backs" taylor said with a smirk.

When the teacher walked in Hayes
Looked confused. "So you have anything to say to Nash and Taylor" the teacher said giving him a death glare. "About what?" He said. "Well for making their hair blue, putting rats into their lockers, and putting snakes into there begs" the teacher said.

I felt bad, really bad. "It wasn't Hayes. It was me" I said taking all the blame. "Ugh so the girlfriend" she said walking towards me. "You get your beg and leave school property because you are now suspended" she said with an evil smirk. "Like I care" I said getting up with a giggle. "And I'm calling your mom" she said smirking like I would care. "My parents don't care about me so they wouldn't mind" I said
Walking out of her class.

I walked out of school property and started driving home.

When I got home I went straight up to my room with a key on top of my bed and a note. "This is keys to your apartment. The street name is. Humber west street and the apparent number is,  room 189. I want you out by today. Love mama" I read out loud.

I put the key into my beg and walked into taylors room. I lift up his
Blanket. I started putting vinegar and fish under it. I laughed and made his bed again.

I went into my room again, and started packing all my things. I grabbed my computer all my clothes, all my pictures and all my money I had.

I walked out of my old house and started making my way to the apparent. It was only a 5 minute drive, it was the street behind taylors so it's not that bad.

I walked up the stairs and made my way into my apartment. I saw a huge open space, a kitchen. 3 rooms 2 bathrooms. It was pretty nice. My mom already added food inside the fridge. There were a table to eat on, a huge sofa, a flat screen tv, and in every room there were beds and other room stuff inside.

I walked into the biggest room and saw a check and another note. I picked up the note and read it.

Dear baby,
      I know your probably wondering how I got 1 million dollars for you. Well I asked my parents. My parents are rich and they offered it for you, for a birthday gift. I love you baby, and it might seem like I don't but I do.

  Love your mamma

I put the 1 million dollars in my beg and kept the note on top of my dresser.

I checked my phone and saw a text from taylor.

From Taylor😍👅- hey babe. I was tired after school so I Decided to take a nap. When I jumped under the covers I smelled fish and vinegar. Please tell me their are no more pranks?"

I giggled and decided to reply back.

To Taylor😍👅- no tay no more pranks, but I want you to come over so we can talk and cuddle. I'm not at my moms. I'm at my new apartment. The street is Humber west street, and the room number is 189.

From Taylor😍👅- Okay I'll be there in a bit, I love you💗

To taylor😍👅- kk love you to😘
________________________

End of chapter 10