Chapter 14

I woke up in a white room with people around me. Taylor was in the room crying with, my mom, rose, Nash. Not a lot of people cause I hardly have any friends.

"Your awake" I heard taylor say. Everyone in the room hurt me. My mom kicked me out, rose and taylor kissed each other. And Nash, he did nothing but we hardly talk.

"Yea I am" I said looking away from him. I couldn't face him, it hurt to much.

The doctor walked in the room and smiled at me. "Well Riley, you have some cuts on your face and a cut on your stomach but nothing to important. You will be able to go home today but be careful" he said. I smile at him and stand up. I started grabbing my things when my mom stopped me. "I'll drive you home, okay" she said. I nodded at her and still didn't look at any of them. I couldn't.

"Riley can we talk please" I heard taylor say. I ignore him and started walking out of the hospital. I walked into my moms car and waited for her.

I looked out my window and saw rose walking towards the car. "Ry please I need to talk to you" she said tearing up. "There's nothing to say rose. You kissed my boyfriend and it hurt. I don't think I cant trust you two ever again" I said.

My mom walked into the car and started driving me home.

When I got to my apartment I saw Taylor sitting on the couch. "Taylor get out" Was all I managed to say. "I love you. You changed me, and I love how you changed me. I love you, I love you. I love you Riley Ashton and I fucking messed up. We were in the room talking and we kissed. The kiss meant nothing. Your kisses give me butterflies and goosebumps all over my body" he said while tearing up.

"I can't" I said while bursting out crying. Taylor ran up to me and hugged me. I did something crazy and hugged back. I was crying in his shoulder. "I'm sorry Rose I'm sorry. Please give me and rose another chance babe" he said. I look at him in the eyes and look at my feet.

I didn't know what to say. Me and rose are bestie's and me and Taylor are meant to be. "You hurt me again I'll never forgive you" I said. He smiles and kissing my soft lips. I kiss back and hold his cheek. "I love you" I said. "I love you more"
________________________

End
Of
Chapter
14