Chapter 5

I woke up to everyone sleeping expected for taylor. He smirked at me. Why was he smirking? That's when I noticed I was cuddling up against him. I got up right away and started waking everyone up.

"What time is it" rose said while cuddling with Nash on the bed. I walked over to my phone and saw that we were going to be late for school. "Shit we are going to be late for school" I said. Nash and Taylor went to his room so they can share clothes and rose shared clothes with me.

I walked over to the washroom and brushed my teeth and washed my face. I started to comb through my hair and left it down natural.

I started to add some dark and light makeup. "Wow love your makeup" rose said putting on some as well. "Well thank you" I said with a giggle. I think me and rose are starting to become close friends.

I walked over to my closet and changed into, high wasted shorts with a tie dye shirt that says, "bandana love" and I put a bandana around my head that also was tie dyed.

"How do I look" I asked rose. She giggled and I got confused. "Ugh I look horrible" I said. I turn around and saw Taylor wearing exactly what I was wearing but with jeans on. "You look good today" I said with a smirk. "I can say the same to you caniff" I said giggling. I thought it was kinda cute that we were waring the same thing.

We walked out of the house and went in Nash's car.

When we got to school everyone was looking at me and Taylor like we were dating or something. "are there such a cute couple" I heard a few people say while pointing at us.

I started speeding up away from taylor, but he caught up. He put his arm around me and smiled. "If people think that we are a couple, let them think it" taylor said

To be honest I like people saying that we were a couple, I thought it was cute. "How would you like to go to roses party with me" Taylor said. "Why not" I said smiling. Taylors face lighted up, and he smiled.

Why is he being nice after 2 days?

When we walked into school taylor went to his friends and I went to my locker. "Told you he will get to you" a girl said. I didn't quite get her name, so I don't know it. "We aren't dating" I said with a giggle. "For now" she said walking away.

/Friday/

Today's Friday, which means party time, I thought to myself. I was at home picking out what I should wear. I went into my closet and went dress by dress. "Yes" I said. I picked out a black short tight dress. I walked over to the mirror and look at myself. I didn't look bad.

I had my black high heels on, with my black short tight dress with makeup on, with my Long brown hair straightened.

I knocked on taylors window and saw him ready. He opened his window and climbed into my room. "How do I look" I said spinning around. "You look hot" he said smirking. I giggle and started blushing.

"K let's go" I said. We walked out of my house and went in taylors car. "i hope it's not to crowded" I said. "It's a party, it's gonna be full" he said laughing.

When we got to roses house it was full. Me and Taylor walked into the house and almost got lost.

Oh yea and Nichole and Rachel couldn't make it.

"Taylor is it okay if I hold your hand. I don't wanna get lost" I said. "Sure" he said. I smiled and grabbed his hand.
We walked to the deign session and saw only shots. "Why not" I said. I picked up a cup and slip it into my mouth. "Ewe that's disgusting" I said. Taylor laughed and tried one. He tried it like it was nothing, which made me impressed. "I'm gonna go to the washroom" he said. "Okay" i replied.

After 25 minutes I decided to look for him. I walked outside and saw him talking to friends. "You past our dare" a boy said handing taylor money. "Now if you want 50 dollars you have to get her to go out with you" the boy said again.

I got so pissed. He actually got me to have respect for him. Oh no,if he wants to play games, I'll play the same game as him. I walked inside the house and up to roses room and saw Nash and rose naked under the covers.

I jumped in between them and they gave me the look. "Rose get dressed so we can talk" I said. She nods her head. And raps herself with a blanket and went to the washroom.

"Come follow me" she said. We walked into the guest room. "Taylor was dared to try to get me to trust him. And now I heard him talking outside with his friends, and they want him to try and go out with me" I said. "How much are they paying him" she said. "Like 50 dollars. But I don't want him to know that I know because I will play exactly the same game as him" I said with a smirk. "This is why your my good friend. I would say best friend, but I don't know if you feel the same" said Rose. "I see you as my best friend to" I said. She smiles at me and hugs me. "Yayyyy we are besties" she said jumping up and down. "Okay now I just need to make taylor jealous" I said.

Me and rose walked down to the dance floor and tried to find a guy for me to make him jealous. I walked up to a guy and saw he was Nash's friend. "Hi I'm Riley, I'm rose and Nash's friend. Would you mind giving me a huge favour" I said. He smiles. "I'm cam, and what is it?" He asked. "We'll this guy is only using me for a bet so I want to make him jealous" I said. He smirks and looks at me. "Okay" I grabs my hand and starts dancing with me.

TAYLORS POV

I walked back inside the house to see Riley dancing on the dance floor with cam. I immediately walked over to Riley and saw her having fun. "Riley come let's go home" I said. "No it's okay, cam here will bring me" she said still dancing.

It got me jealous. Yea she was used for a dare but I told the guys no and gave them back the money because I like Riley.

"Come your mom said not to late" I said to her. She stopped dancing and kissed cam on the cheek. "Bye cam" she said walking away.

I got so jealous. I was trying not to slam her into the wall. When we got inside the car I stared at her. "Why did you kiss him on the cheek if you new I asked you on a date today" I said mad.

Her faced looked mad as well, like she wanted to blurt something out.
___________________

End of chapter 5