Chapter 6

RILEYS POV

I couldn't keep a lie, I was so mad and I wanted to just blurt it out. So I did.

"How about you go back to your friends and tell them the dare is off, because I'm never going to date you after that" I said walking out of his car, walking off.

"Riley get your ass back in this car so we can talk" taylor told me. I ignored him and kept walking. He stopped his car and locked it, he started walking next to me. "I told the guys that the dare was off because I actually like you, and I didn't want to mess it up" he said. I stop and look at him. He looked like he was telling the truth not a lie. "How do I know your telling the truth" I said. He smiled and walked closer to me. Our face was inches apart. Suddenly our lips connected. I felt butterflies up and down my body. It was a soft romantic kiss, and I liked it.

When our lips weren't connected anymore. I started walking towards the car. "You gonna take me home. B a d boy" I said with a giggle.

He laughed back and started driving me home.

When we got home I saw my moms car and someone else's. "Wanna come in?", I asked tay. He smiled and nodded his head for me to know that he says yes.

We walked into my house and saw my mom and dad kissing in the kitchen. My mouth was completely opened. I was in shocked.

My dad abused me when I was younger because he didn't want me. So my mom kicked him out of the house. I never thought i would see him again.

"Mom" was all I could say. She looked at me and was about to say something but I cut her off. "Tay let's go upstairs" I said walking to my room. When we went into my room I slammed the door.

I grabbed a cup that was on my night stand and through it to the fall causing it to break.

"FUCK" I screamed. I sat on the corner of my room and kept my head in my
Hands. "Who was that. If you don't mind me asking" taylor said. "My fucking abusive and retorted farther" I said getting Evan more angry. "I wanna punch someone so hard" I said. I was sad and mad at the same time. My emotions were everywhere.

"Okay then" Taylor said. He got up and took his shirt off. "What are you doing" I said. "Your gonna punch me" he said. "I don't wanna hurt you, because at this moment I can actually hurt you" I said. "Do it" he said. I got up and punched him in the stomach so hard that he fell. "Owwwwww that actually really hurt" he said. I fell down to the ground and just broke down crying. "Come here" Taylor said. I cuddled up to taylor and just cried.

"It hurts to see him" I said. "I know" taylor said kissing the top of my forehead. "So it won't be a great time to ask you to be my girlfriend" Taylor said. I giggled and kissed his lips. "Yes. I will be your girlfriend" I said. He smiled and kissed my cheek.

"Wanna sleep here" I asked. He smiled. "Sure" he said. I got up and went on my
Bed and so did he. I cuddled up against him and just stared thinking. Did I change the bad boy?

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

••••••••

I woke up to taylor gone. I stretched and walked to the washroom. I walked into the washroom and took a long ass shower.

When I was done, I got out and blow dried it. When it was dried, I straightened my hair and added light make up. I walked out of my room with the towel around me. I grabbed my clothes and walked back to the washroom. I changed into high wasted shorts with a loose shirt that says "party all night" with a grey bandana around my head.

When I walked out of the washroom I saw Taylor on his bed texting. "Hey babe, wanna go to Starbucks with me" I asked. He smirked at me and got up. "I like you calling me babe. Babe" he said wrapping his arms around my waist and kissing my cheek. I giggle and kissed his soft lips. "Come let's go" I said.

We walked out of my room and went down stairs to see my dad and my mom eating. I look at taylor and grab his hand.

We started walking towards the door when my mom stopped me. "Hey sweetie where you going" she asked. "Somewhere" I said. "and where's that somewhere" my dad said getting.

"Why the fuck would you care. And why are you in this house, you lost your rights after you abused me" I said. He started walking towards me but I started moving back. "Becuase i missed you and your mother" he said. I laughed and walked out of my house with taylor. "Are we using mine or your car" I asked. "My car" Taylor said.

We walked inside his car and he started driving to Starbucks. "So how you feeling" taylor asked concerned. "Scared" I chocked out. "If anything you knock on my window and I'll come into your room and protect you" he said. I smiled and just stared at him. "What" he said with a giggle. "I'm glad to have an amazing guy as you" I said smiling. "When I met you, I was a bitch to you, and you were different and I liked different. You changed me Riley Ashton" Taylor said. I smiled at him. "I wanna kiss you but your driving" I said with a giggle.

When we got to Starbucks we walked inside the shop and ordered our orders. "I'll have a Carmel frappe" I said. "Same here" Taylor said.

I took out my money and was about to pay when taylor gave him his money. "Sir do you mind giving him his money back, I'll be paying" I said. "Oh hell no your not paying taylor said pushing me
Away from the cashier.

"Babe I was gonna pay" I said. He kissed my nose and we sat at a table. I took out my money and handed taylor 8 dollars. "I'm not taking your money Riley" he said with a serious face. "I feel bad tay" I said. "Well don't" he said. I smile and wait for our order to be called. "Two Caramel frappe" a lady said. I got up and got me and taylor our drinks.

I walked back to the table and handed tay our drinks. "Later wanna go to roses house" tay said. "Yea" I said exited.
_______________________

End of chapter 6

AWWWWWW TAYLOR IS CHANGING INTO A GOOD PROTECTED BOYFRIEND😭😭 COMMENT SHIP NAMES IN THE COMMENTS PLEASE💗💗💗💗