a real date

Kimie pov

I was feeling much better. Kookie took carr of me all day. He fixed me soup and went to fix my bath water. He wanted to help take off my chocker necklace but insisted. I didnt want him to see another painful memory I had to live with again. I was in the kitchen fixing something to eat. Omma and appa was out and jin was god knows where. All who was left was me and kookie.

"Hey my beautiful bunny how are you feeling? Jungkook said as he kissed the side of my cheek.

I couldn't help but to blush at this feeling. With his arms wrapped around my waist him kissing me I had to get use to.

"Im much better. Thank you for taking care of me yeobo.

No problem bunny. So what you cooking. He asked as he was still holding me.

"Why dont you want to let me go. I giggled.

"Cause your so warm and soft and so short. I dont want to let my love go.

"But im cooking. I have to move around to get things. I said as he just hugged me tighter.

I turned around as I facing him. He was so tall compared to me. It was kinda cute.

"Your so beautiful kimie. Everything about you. I just cant wait to make you my everything.

"I thought I was your everything. I said as he leaned forward.

"You are and you should know what I mean by that. He winked at me as I hit his chest lightly.

"So aggressive its cute. He pecked my lips as I was shocked.

"I was wondering as well if tomorrow we can return to school. I mean Its my last year and this test depends if I get into the right collage so why not just get it over with. I said as he gave me another peck.

"Hmmm. He lifted my hands to go around his neck.

"This is more like it. His hands went down to my back pressing my body closer to his

"What are you doing? I aksed as he just moving me side to side.

"Just admiring this moment thats all but lets make it the day after tomorrow we have to study before we go back.

"Really yayyy! I gave him a quick kiss on his lips.

"But how about this you stop cooking and I take you out on a real date. Any place you want to go to.

I thought of some places that I wanted to go to but none came in mind.

"I cant think of any. You decide for me.

"How about I surprise you. I know where im gonna take you lets hurry and get dressed. Hs said as I turned the stove off.

I hurried and gotten dress into a black crop top with a white skirt. I hated wearing heels so I mostly wear sneakers. I went to look in jungkooks omma closet for a jacket until I found this cute one. I swapped my chocker necklace for a new one and rocked my glasses. I went into my bag as I had a pair of gloves that went great with them. I was finally done when I went down stairs to wait for jungkook I turned on my phone to see 14 missed calls from brie. Voice message after voice message she left I just didn't care about. One by one she would explain that she is doing this for herself and that if I need anything go to her when its an emergency I was just so mad I threw my phone at the wall. Not noticing what I done I went to see if it was still useable but I was wrong. The phone screen was cracked badly.

"Hey kimie are you.....I was startled to see jungkook standing by the door.

"O jungie. What is it. Why that look? I asked as he eyed me up and down.

I was familiar with that look. The look of being called a slut or a bitch. The look that would get me taken advantage of but wouldn't cause of tae.

"You look beautiful like just stunning. I cant take ny eyes off of you.

"Hehehe thanks I guess. I said as I scratched my arm.

We was about to head out until he grabbed my hand. I looked up at him and smiled.

At the surprise

I was shocked to see all these beautiful paintings. I wished one day mine would be in one of these exhibits. My talents are great but not to great when I over do it. andrew atroshenko was my inspirations In painting. With the paintings of young females who showed there expressions threw a painting. I was stunned to see one painting. But I never saw it before it was called julia. The painting it self had meaning to it. She was alone and had no emotions it was as if it was me.

"You like I see. Jungkook said as I smiled to him.

"Very much andrew atroshenko is my favorite artist. He is my inspiration to my drawings. His pictures with such passion its crazy. One by one it has the feels of feeling what they feel.

"So you can draw why didnt you tell me. He said excitedly.

"Its embarrassing to say. I mean im not like him I just do drawings of people or living things.

"Can you draw me?

"Yes but I have ...

"Give me a scatch notebook and a pencil thank you. Jungkook said as he gave me a smile.

They brung what asked as he was just standing there with a smile.

"Come on draw me. Ill get in a good spot for you to draw me like.

He was in a good position as I started my drawing. It was like I was a real artist who did only canvass. Each time I looked up he would smirk. It was cute. An hour passed as I was finished.

"Done kookie. He ran to me as he took a look at it. His face was priceless. I couldn't tell if it was good or bad.

"Is it...

"Omg I look handsome wow. Just wow jagyia. Your really really good I wish I could draw like this when I was 18. He said with a huge smile.

Did I just hear wrong. I wish I could draw like that when I was 18.

"Jungkook what do you mean you are 18 right?

"No silly im 19. I thought you had knew.

"No omg I thought you was 18. Lol but its ok age is just numbers. I said as I gave him a kiss.

"Sure right babe. Lets go home tomorrow we study. But im keeping this always and forever.