fixing the problem

Brie pov

It was such a beautiful . When I say beautiful I mean beautiful. The sun was shining bright through the curtains as the birds chirped. I never felt like this when I was with E, not one bit it was always cloudy or rainy which brought a sad feeling. A feeling of being fatigue, drowsy,anyhing to make you just feel...feel lonly. Bu with jay it was happiness. I felt like I was his but what I did was so wrong, his best friends of all people. But he is a shady person who sold out my own blood. I couldn't forgive him for doing such a thing. I believed him. Believed that he loved me, and I loved him but I guess after time of being apart a person changes.

I was laying next to jay as he held me tight. His scent of collagen still rang through my nose. I loved the way held me tight making me feel that he isnt gonna let me go. Thats how I want to, never let me go. My hands traced his face features. From his jaw lining to his beautiful lips. I wanted to kiss his lips so bad. The thought of him fucking me hard and rough came into mind as I closed my eyes enjoying the moments. I cant ever think of a time I acted so dominate towards someone. I could have been the anger taking over me or the must I carved. Either way I enjoyed it from the very beginning.

"You just don't stop, do you? Jay said as his eyes was closed.

"Mhmm I just love the way you sleep,its so sexy just like the way you had your way yesterday. I played with his hair.

"Then you must want me to go more rounds do you. He came close as his breath touched my cold skin.

The way he does that makes shivers go down my spin.

"Maybe maybe not. But lets do this after we have breakfast. I was getting up but my legs was about to give out until jay caught me.

"Nah baby girl let me make us breakfast I think after yesterday I fucked yo hard enough. He held me bridal style as he put me back gently in the bed.

"Stay put doll face. If you don't then.... his hands reached under the covers as his hand crept up the shirt reaching my area.

"I wont! I wont just ugggg..... go before I want you. His hands removed as he gave me a quick peck.

Jay pov

I was so happy. Happy that I finally got her. Im in love. Its like love at first sight but sad thing is its my best friend's girl. I know its wrong but she is something. Something I want so close to me when im alone. When he was out he didn't even tell her. Tell her that he was a crook. Her sister seems very special to her and really wants her to be safe, but he is wrong for selling her out like that. After all she is only 18. 18 is really young for a girl to go through that. I wanted to protect her and her sister no matter what happens im always gonna be there for her. Seeing the way she came onto me like that made me fall for her even more. No girl ever dominated me like that it was always me. I was preparing pancakes the door bell rang.

"Who can it be at this time of the morning. Looking out the peep hole I see it was E.

Im gonna be so screwed if he finds out.

"Jay I know your in there your car is out so open up. I need someone to talk to bad please jay. I just.... I couldn't help to see him like this so I opened the door.

"Jay I made a huge mistake. I fucked up with brie. She almost shot me cause she found out.

"Whoa whoa whoa! Slow down just lest sit and talk about this.

As he explained I felt really bad. He was my friend that I knew before her. As she came into our lives it was fliped. I mean I love her so much but then there is E. We been known each other since our last round up.

"I dont know what to do Jay? His hands griped into his hair as I began to hear sniffles.

"Im.....

"Jay whats taking so long with the breakfast im starving! If you dont i will get up and make my own!

I think im about to be dead.

"Jay who is that in there?

"Ugg..... my heart was racing so fast I think my heart is gonna jump out of my body.

"Jay whr....... I turn to see it was brie in my shirt. I think today Is gonna be a hectic day.

Brie pov

I got out of bed as I was wondering what was taking jay so ling until I saw him. This was not a good sight for me nor jay to be in. His eyes showed anger and pain. I never saw him like this before.

"E... what are you doing here? I studdered.

"What are you doing here? And why are you wearing his shirt? Jay did you...

"E its not what it see....

"Im not talking to you right now! He yelled at me.

"Jay answer me! Cause the friend I know wouldnt fuck his best friends girl no matter what!

He didnt say anything but just look at his feet. I couldn't do anything either his tone turned stern.

"E look.... it was something that turned out into a sinple thing but..... all I saw was E punching jay.

"You really did fucked her! After a these years I really did think you wouldn't do that, especially yo your best friend! And you. He wlaked over to me as he grabbed me by my neck.

"I cant believe you went to my best friend out of all people! What the fuck was wring with me to go to a girl like you. I mean i gave you my fucking heart and this is how you do me! His grip got tighter and tighter till I couldn't breath.

Its true. Tears started to trail down my face as I felt guilty. I shouldnt have done that. I was just so mad that I had to relive my anger.

"Let her go! Jay shouted as he attacked E. His grip was soon released as I coughed trying to breath.

"Don't you ever punch touch her punch like that punch again. Jay mept on punching him until E punched him causing him to stumble.

I didnt know what to do I was so emotionally confused.

"Just remember I wasnt the one who sold out her own sister. Who the fuck does that shit! If you so say really loved her then you have protect her and her sister knowing that she means a lot to her. But I forgot you only think about your self and know onr else. Jay said whiping the blood from the cornor of his lip.

E didnt have nothing else to say as he just looked hurt.

"You know what your right. I shouldn't have done that but I wanted to do it for her. She should live a happy life. I wanted to give you this to prove it but when you found out I felt bad. He threw a box at me as I just sat there crying.

"Good bye just dont come looking for me when she leaves you. He slamed the door as I just kept on replaying his words.

Was it true. Was it cause of my sister I tried so hard hard enough to lose who I really was? I had to fix this now.

"Jay im really sorry but I think we shou.....

"Just go brie! I wish I hadnt met you. I lost a goof friend. He said as he left the room.

Was my sister effect change me?