Chapter 13

Whoa!!! I looked at Kim as she walked out looking so cute. This was the first she would actually show off her self like this. Well other than work but after that incident I think she won't be wearing those again.

"Whoa!! Sis your looking hella of a sexy". " thanks. But but have you have any places of where my book may be. It's really important to me and also I need advice". Taking a seat on top of the conor I looked at her. She never asked for any advice why now. "No I havnt seen your book but what kind of advice you need love, sex, oral sex, anything u ask I can answer." Love yes the rest really does it look like I wanna know that nasty shit". "What don't act like you never heard of it. It's natural it makes you...." Brie stop noooo!! She put her hands to ears blocking me out. "Ok ok what is it. "Just never mind I'll think about it on my own and btw you is really nasty an need Jesus doing oral things eww. She hopped off the table as she was walking back in her room.

Going in my room I went into the walk in closet. I wanted to look really natural today meaning normal from how I really dressed. So going through some clothes I picked out a dress. It was really cute and it would go really great with a beanie.

"Hey Brie me and Jungkook are leaving I see you when I get back have fun! She yelled as Iaughed at how cute she was being. As soon as I heard the door closed I went into her room to look for a beanie. I know she have some stashed some where but where? Searching her drawers I finally found it but something fell out."hmm what's this.

Dear me

Me and bae took our very first couple photos. He looks so cute I swear. I just wish he would treat me right like old times.
I looked to see there was a picture of her and youngbae. I never saw this side of her before. Like when did she even wear his shit she hates it. Stuffing the picture back in the drawer I start to think of how they even came to be. For one I sure in hell know they didn't damn meet in school cause he is way older than her. And second who the fuck is this ji guy. Like when I was reading about him it seemed like this nigga would always instigate all there arguments. I just wish that none of this would happen and that I was there for her even when we was little. She is growing up so much that she doesn't really know the real meaning of anything. It's my fault that she got raped. It's my fault I couldn't protect her when dad abused her and mom. I just wish that I can go back in time to fix everything making her have good memories and never meeting that guy.

Kim pov

"Jungkook where are you taking me? Me and kook have been riding for almost an hour now and he still wouldn't tell me. I wants to know where cause it sure looked like we wasn't in Seoul no more. "Patients Kim. Just patients". A smile grew on his face as I crossed my arms since he wouldn't tell me. "Awwww bunny is mad". He pinched my cheeks as I moved away. "It's ok bunny were almost there an plus please be nice. "What are you talking about. Please be nice? Where are you taking me. "It's a surprise I want to show you". The car suddenly stopped as I looked to out the window to see a huge house. "Omg! I was so speechless of this place. It was a dream home that I would always want to live in. "Don't move! He got out the car as he jogged to my side unbuckling my seat belt. "I got it! I'm not stupid. I told him as he smiled.

Walking towards the gate I see beautiful statuses. I was so fascinated with it. I have been loving art since the age of 10. My father would bring to art museums where I would see the paintings all the time. "Now don't be nervous. My parents are really not that bad. "Wait what! The door opened up to a young woman. "Oh my Jungkook is here!

Brie pov

"Your so beautiful at night. Like how can E have you. Jay joked as we were eating. "Well cause he actually came to the bar and talked to me. He is really something tho". I said taking a sip of my wine.

Jay was really sweet and a flirt. I can't help but be so fascinated with him. He was the first guy to take me out on a real date. E didn't have time as he would say but I could understand. Man has his work.

"So Brie tell me about you. I already know that you work as a bartender and that you and San E are a thing but I wanna know more about you. "Well you see I have a 18 year old sister. " you have a sister and she is still living with you? "Yeah she is my only family. We only look out for each other but I really I haven't done that since I'm always busy. "Why you getting so deep?" Ooo sorry it's just that.... Never mind I shouldn't really be talking about this anyway. I took the wine as I poured the whole thing.

How can I just talk to someone about my problems. I mean he is really nice and all but I don't need him to know.

"Tell me. I won't judge. What ever it is I'm all ears". Bitting my lips I took the chance to do so.

Everything I held inside I was saying. From my sister and my dad. I just felt like my life was so fucked up including Kim. As a kid non of us shouldn't gone through that. To see a mom get beaten her daughter get raped and also beaten. None of us shouldn't have gone through that. It left us scars. Showing us what's left behind.

"Wow..... In really sorry to hear that. And your sister don't worry I will protect her Ima have someone look over her. I know that bastard and it's fucked up how he did that to her. So baby girl look at me. It's not your fault nor hers. Don't never blame yourself. Your beautiful, kind and really do care about the people around you. Ok beautiful. Just remember the people you meet will always be by your side". He took my hand into his as I gave him a smile.

Maybe I was right to have a friend like him.