graduation

This song goes so well with this. I live it so much

Today was finally my graduation. I have been waiting for this day more than ever. It was sad that brie couldnt be able to see how cute I looked. We didn't go shopping,take pictures, none of this stuff. A whole month I never reached her nor ever heard from her. She would start sending me text checking to see if I was ok or if if was eating well. I missed her dearly and just wished she was there at my graduation.

"Ayeee! Baby girl looking sexy with her dress. So cute. Rap mon said as I laughed.

"Yeah she Is sexy but only for me. Kookie said as he placed a kiss on my cheek.

All the guys was here to see me walk including jeon,jhope and surprisingly rap mon who didnt even do anything in school.

"Cant wait till we living together baby. You off to college and me doing my father's dirty work. Then might have a family of our own. Kookie said as he was fixing my hair.

"Yeah Im just.....im just happy to be gone from that school. I mean I didnt have good times there but had bad moments. I didnt want girls to be scared of me I wanted them to be my friends. I only had jhope at the time but I pushed him away. I guess I just wasnt meant to have friends. I laughed a little at the thought of it all.

"Hey its ok you have us now we will always be by your side no matter what.

Thats if tae wont kill me nor you.

"Yeah. He placed his hands on my soft skin as I gave him a smile.

He was about to kiss me when I heard oohs ans awwws.

"You guys are gonna take the damn picture or can we get a kiss too. Jin said as he waved the camera. I gave kookie a quick kiss so we could take the picture.

We all took pictures some were kissy moments and some were silly. I will always remember these moments. Jin and me took a picture as he held me tight in his arms abd planted a kiss on my cheek. His brother was sweet but was glad that he made amends with his bro. I took the picture for kookie so he could have his bro moment with the guys. They looked handsome. As we all finished up we took our leave.

At the graduation

I was waiting for my name to be called as I sat next to kookie and jhope on the other side of me. I was nervous cause I had to say a speech. What speech I was gonna say I have no clue.

"Kim mee hyun. The head of the school called. I got up and walked in stage as I revived my diploma and bowed. I made my way to the podium as I looked at rap mon and kookie and jhope as they gave me the thumbs up. I was the center of attention all eyes were on me as I was trying to think of wht to say when someone coughed.

"Wow. Ummm I guees this is the end for us seniors. I mean we all basically had a class together or either hung out. We all were like a different family that were individual. Wait let me scratch that. Most of you I beated up most of yall beated my ass but shit those was the best moments. Some of y'all didnt even do work when all of you bullied someone or basically slept with a teacher to get what you wanted. You called me a hoe. Wow. As seniors we are supposed to be leaders. Leaders who represent something. Some were in a gang,popular,and some just outcast. I remember when I came here I hated it. People were such ass holes some were fucking asses thinking I would give up my virginity. That was my first fight I ever got in. I laughed at the thought of everything I been through.

"I remember coming home to my sister asking why did I get in a fight. She would treat me like such a baby. She was there for me when none of yall wanted to be my friends. I remember when all the hard shit I was going through she was there. She told me these same words. "Fuck all these hating ass bitches. They made cause your beautiful,flawless and awesome. Dont give up cause your smart. You might be hard headed but really smart. I want you to become something in life that means something to u and only u. Make me happy seeing u walk on that stage reviving that diploma with ur cap and gown on. We will go shopping for ur graduation dress. Throw a dope ass party.

I started to get teary at everything she told me in the past but sad she couldn't ever hear it.

"But its sad she int here to actually hear this whole speech if she was here. This speech is dedicated to her. My loving sister. But anyways live well you ass holes. Change for damn once and grow up. This is our last year of being little kids we want to be successful then damn it grab it and dont let go of it. You all r capable of doing what you gotta do then do it.

I whipped my tears as I went to sit back down. Kookie put his hands on my leg as he leaned and whipped my tears away.

"That was really great baby. Im proud of you.

Brie pov

I was really crying at how much she changed. I was moved how she dedicated her speech to me. It made me proud to actually see her walk the stage like she promised me. I was glad that jay brought me here. I felt better and most of all proud. All the kids threw there caps as they yelled.

"Lets go see kim. Jay held my hand as he held something behind his back.

I couldnt wait to see her. I wonder if she picked her dress. As we walked I saw that she was looking gorgeous. Her purple hair faded but was in nice curls she had her nails done so cute and she wasnt wearing sneakers but a beautiful pair of black heels. Her dress was black and white tht showed her silky legs. She was so pretty. She resembled our mom. She dress like her and had the smile like her. She was stunning. Me and jay walked to her as she was shocked.

"Hey gorgeous.

"Jay! Its so nice to see you again. They hugged each other.

"Here you go. He pulled out a bunch of blue roses as she smiled.

"Thanks jay. You know my favorite kind of flowers. How? She took a sniff of the flowers as I smiled.

"Brie told me actually she is here right now. I walked over to her as her smile fall.

"Hey sis. You look really beautiful. Like really. Your hair is very cute. I told her as my smile never left.

She didnt know what to say but just hugged me. I could tell she missed me dearly.

"I missed u so much b I really did. She whispered against my hair.

" I missed you more. I didnt want to let her go. I wanted her to stay in my arms like this forver.

"Hey lets get a picture of u two sexy girls. Jay held the camera up as I came on the side of her and posed by her.

"Brie im also happy to hear about the little baby inside of u. I want u to be happy. I looked at her shocked as she had that pretty smile on her face.

How the hell did she know