happy birthday

Brie pov

Its been a whole 4 weeks and I still haven't heard from her. Each time I grew worried I threw up. It was like something bad was happening. But then I felt like it might be somethings else. I mean my period was late as well which made me think I was pregnant. So today I went to the store to get a pregnancy test while jay was out trying to see where kim was. I just prayed that I wasnt cause I wasnt ready to raise a kid.

Moments later

Positive

The stick said postive all three of them did. O god im pregnant.

"What am I gonna do no wait what is jay gonna say when he finds out o god. I started to freak out at the thought of him.

"Find out about what? I heard jay voice as I was scared at the moment causing me to drop the stick.

"Ooo jay hey. Umm...

"Whats that in your hand? He started walking to me as I started walking backwards.

"Why are you acting weird. Just.. as he came to me he took the stick. From my hand.

"Jay I know im sorry and I.... he held his hand up telling me to stop.

"Don't say anything right now. Just let me process this. So your.... your pregnant with a little tiny baby that's not even grown in your stomach.

I didnt know if he was about to tell me to leave or better yet yell at me. I was so scared of losing him.

"Jay im sorry I know we should have used protection and its.....Before I knew it jay hugged me tight.

He was holding me so tight that I didnt know how to react. Was he happy about it.

"Your..not mad? I asked as I heard him laugh.

"Of course not you made me the luckiest guy in the world. I know im not gonna be the goodiest father but I wanted kids and now I finally got one. I also have news for you princess.

He took my hand guiding me to the bedroom.

"What is it jay. I asked as he pulled out pictures.

"My guy knows where kim is and there there now.

As I looked at them she seemed happy and different. She smiled more than anything than she use to. And wait as I flipped through more I sae w that she had her hair in a pony tail. It really wasn't like her. This was something I didnt like at all. Setting the pictures down I asked on where they was.

"We have to go now I think this isnt a good thing.

"Why she seems happy I mean they both do and there very cute together.

"No jay you dont get it this is not like her. See. I pulled out my phone to show him a picture of her when she was leaving from school.

"She never really showed her face much to often. She has a scare that she never shows not once. And now this. Something isnt added up.

"Ok ok babygirl lets go.

Kim pov

"Kookie why are we here I dont think....

"Shhh... its a surprise jagyia just relax. Jungkook said as I was walking in warm sand.

Today jungkook wanted to take me out somewhere which im thinking the beach. He wanted a break from the exams we took some weeks ago and for something else he wouldn't tell me. We have been really good. He comes and sees me at my apartment since I moved into my own. I had little money but he helped me. I told him I was gonna pay him back but he told me not to. Without him I think I would have been back with tae getting beatings and raped. I was thankful for everything he and his bro hace done. His brother today gave me a gift which was his car. I didnt know why but I was really happy. I gotten my licences before it was just that i never had my own car. We was out all day. Jin took me shopping letting me get anything I wanted and jungkook took me out to a cool place to eat. I didnt understand why they was doing this but it was the nicest thing ever.