the truth

"Surprise kitten. His voice was sincere but yet a chill.

It was Youngbae. I quickly turn around to see that creepy smile.

"What....what are you doing here. I asked as I became scared and frighten.

"Why cant I be here I just wanted to wish my lovely baby a happy birthday your finally an adult. But so innocent. Well not as innocent as before. His hand made way to my arm carsing it up and down as fear was taking over me.

I didnt know what he wanted. I just prayed he wasnt here to take me. I was scared that I was gonna be the girl he wanted to be again. A dark person.

"Can... You please leave.. I dont...

"I will kitten I just wanted to say happy birthday and that I cant wait to have you again. He bent down whispering in my ear.

"When I do have you back your gonna regret not coming back and your chamber is waiting for you. Just wait on it Ill have you but for now enjoy the little freedom you have.

Tears was starting to form in my eyes as I the thoughts of everything came back. He took his leave as I was left alone. What was gonna happen if he did get me?

"Hey bunny why are you here alone and whats wrong why the tears? Jungkook sat by me as he wrapped his arm around my shoulder.

I couldn't tell him cause it was gonna put him in enough danger as it was.

"Im just happy to see all my friends and new friends here with me. And I wanted to thank you for everything. I gave him a kiss as a thankful gift if gratitude. No one could make me so happy like he is doing.

"No problem baby I just wanted you to have the best day ever. But the day doenst end here. He got up and went in his jacket pocket taking out a box.

The box was nicly wrapped with a red ribbon. He handed it to me as I smiled.

"Happy birthday love. I pulled the string slowly as I ubdone the box.

There was a beautiful necklace and two rings. One had my name one had his engraved.

Im his kim soo hyun
Im hers jeon jungkook

The rings was so cute. I looked at him and smiled.

"Its beautiful kookie I love it. I gave him a hug as he kissed my forehead.

"Here let me put it on. He took my middle finger as he slipped on mine. He slipped on his as we both raised our hand looking at the rings.

"Your now officially my girlfriend and mine only. I setted my head on his shoulder as I admired the rings we had on.

"Nuna rap mon is being a bully help me. Suga said as he was panting from running.

"Ill protect you my cutty oppa. I ran up to rap mon as he smirked.

"He called you wow. Lets see how you really are my ladybug.

Rap mon wanted a duel he got one. Me and him were fighting playfully as he went down. It was like old times me and him. Were playing until I heard my name being called. It sounded like brie.

"Kim! Kim! She yelled as I stopped yo turn and see her running to me.

"What is it unknown person.

"Kim. What.... she paused as she looked me up and down.

"What is it!

"Your hair its in a bun and flowers. And your showing your face. Whats happened to you kim.

I smirked as she was so clueless.

"What its not good. Brie as of I recalled you said I needed to grow up and now here I am showing my face that holds the scare that doesn't scare no one. Ive changed after what you told me.

"But kim you should come with me I dont think he is really the guy you thought he was. He took my hand as she started pulling me.

I yanked my hand away from her.

"No! I see no reason why! I bet you dont even remember what today is since your so high in love with E.

She thought for a moment as her face went pale.

"Your birthday she whispered from under her breath.

"Yes you finally remembered that or did E brain wash you ever knowing I existed.

"Chipmunk calm down its... I stopped jhope from talking as he was behind me.

"No. She left me on my own when I was in pain from jungkook. I needed my sister but she isnt she is someone that left me before. I said as I was angry.

"Please kim im sorry that I done that. I was so stupid of doing that to you. I thought if I did it would change everything but it didnt. I was worried about you. Worried if that insane bastard had you. Im sorry kim just please forgive me. She said as tears was pouring from her face.

"Im sorry but no go back to E and do as he please. I was walking away when jungkook wrapped his arms around me when I started crying in his chest.

Everything I said I meant. She should since its to late.

"You crazy bastard! You brain washed her! You should tell her about your ex! Tell her that she betrayed you leaving you left for dead! Tell her that you sold drugs killed people who ever layed there hands on her! She yelled to him.

I was so confused. I lifted my head from his chest as I backed away.

"Tell her jungkook if you love her you would have told her from before!

"Brie stop I know about it. He she didnt that to him him was a set up she died right kookie? I looked up at him as he didn't say anything.

"Is she telling the truth jungkook is it all true that you killed people whoever touched her?

"Tell her jungkook! I looked at her then at him as I was curious on what his answer would be.

"Yes its true! She betrayed me and I did bad things for her. She was the love of my fucking life. But I.... I slapped his face as anger struck me.

Everything I heard was a lie. A lie for me to fall for him again. I fell for him I changed for him just to be lied to.

"It was a fucking lie! Why the hell you didn't say anything to me! I was so heart broken at the moment as I left angry.

"Kimie wait! I heard jhope run to me.

Why did it have to be like this