Chapter 2

Brie pov

Me and San E was having a full out make out session. Things was getting so heated I had to stop. But next thing I knew was my jacket was taken off then my shirt leaving me in my bra. I wanted to stop but my body was taking over everything.

"I think we..... Before I could say any thing else the door was soon kicked down. Stoping what we was doing I saw Kim and a guy.

"Ummm.... We can come back later if you.....

Getting up from the sink I was handed back my shirt and jacket.

"No it's ok. But Kim there is blood dripping from your head. I rushed to Kim seeing her touch her head.

"It's fine it's just a little blood probably from when I hitted my head. She said as she gave me a fake smile.

"And who might you be? I asked the guy as he plopped her on top of the sink.

"Jungkook and your name is Kim beautiful name for such a beautiful girl.

"Weren't you the one who was fighting. San E asked as he grabbed a wet towel to clean the the blood from her head.

"Yeah that's him but he was just protecting me that's all. But you guys I think we should go it's 3am and i have to sleep before school start. She hopped of the sink almost falling but then Jung guy helped her.

"I'm fine I'm fine let's go Brie. She grabbed my hand dragging me out.

"But Brie your number! He yelled.

"Meet me at the bar tomorrow!! I yelled back.

Kim was acting weird. As soon as we got home she kicked off her shoes jumping in bed.

"Kim what was all that back there.

"I fucking swear he makes me pissed when he does that shit. She said grabbing her hair.

"What are you talking about? I'm talking about youngbae showing up there almost making you go to the hospital and getting your ass fired.

"Look he was already there him an his fucking friends. They didn't stop asking for drinks and you know that's our job. All of a sudden youngbae just started bugging me then skip skip skip, wanting me back and I told him to go away but he didn't and u guess he saw that guy was talking to me aka flirting and he got mad he grabbed my arm and was about to hit me until kookie guy came and saved me. She said as her eyes closed.

"Wait pause where the fuck is my gun!! Nigga almost did what now.

"Brie it's fine he didn't kookie saved me but I hitted my head though.

"Nah baby girl Ima beat his ass no one hurts my baby sister. I grabbed my gun ad was about to leave until I heard her cry.

"Brie don't go please let's just rest. I have to wake up in 6 hours please come lay with me. She pleaded.

"Huhhhhh fine. But he isn't gonna get away with that. I put my gun down and got in the bed with her.

She scuttled close to me as she later on top of my chest. I hated when someone like him messed with her. I don't even know why she went out with him he was a bad influence on her. She was such a good girl but now she was heartbroken and always trying to make other people happy in there life. There was a time when he did hit her to the point she couldn't go to school cause he decided it was nice enough to punch her. She didn't want to get me to get hurt so she told me that it was gonna be ok.

Looking at her as she slept I looked at the time to see it was 5 in the morning. I couldn't stop thinking about San E and what was about to happen. I never felt this type of way towards someone like him. He was so mysterious and so so.... I don't know what else to say but just amazing. My eyes began to close of the thought of him.

In the morning

"moduga nae balarae moduga nae balarae
moduga nae balarae moduga nae balarae

I heard my phone go off knowing that it was my alarm. I really didn't want to wake up not did Kim. She have school and I have work and if we both don't get up nothing is gonna be done.

"Kim! I nudged as she wasn't moving.

"Kim get up your gonna be late for school!

"I don't wanna go.

"I don't ha e time to play Kim let's go up and atem! Pulling Kim up I saw she still ha her eyes closed.

We both went to take a shower. She ha her own bathroom so did I. After I was done I saw Kim was ready but asleep. She had her Korean uniform on it was so cute. Waking her up She got up and went splash some water in her face. She took out a lollipop and piped it in her mouth.

"Yahhh! What did I tell you. Stop acting like a bad ass and don't get in damn trouble just because it's your final year doesn't mean shit. I hit her arm as she laughed.

"I'm the bad bitch at school so might as well look like it.

"I swear your gonna be in a gang by time you leave.

"Aren't I am. After a your ass bought me a gun as a gift.

"Shhhhh. You wanna arrested they already got your ass for street fighting don't make this a habit. I said to her as we walked to her school.

"Yeah yeah yeah. But hey that fight wa real though never thought Korean people could like street fight.

"Yeah but she had to spin kick your ass to get it through your mind.
We laughed as we came up to her school.

"Well bae you should get going. Don't be later for work after school you hear me. And here. I handed her a couple of dollars as she had a big smile on her face.

"When lunch comes take your self somewhere and get you something to eat. And don't go skipping ok. Love you.

"Love you more babe. She went in as I was off to work.