im sorry

Kim pov

I was so tired. I couldn't sleep with me sneezing and jin snoring. Who the hell snores so loud. I was getting up until he pulled be close. I dont know about him he seemed so different from his brother and I didnt understand why they wasnt close.

"Can you let me go I dont want you to get your ass... achoo. Is started to sneeze again.

"Your cold. You have been cold since last night. Let me warm you. You said you wanted to change and today you start by listening. Now come. He said as I sighed.

His embrace was warm. I haven't got sick since I was a kid. I didnt want anyone to take care of me but I guess it was time for a change.

"Kim what did you think about me last night. Im just curious to know since you rejected last night. I turned to look at him strange.

"Well you were a gentleman at first then like you forced yourself. Why would you do that to him. I mean he is ur brother for sake.

"Ik I just dont want him to get hurt by any girl. Girls he meet isnt pleasant. I test them and see how far they would take it to. None pass they all cheat on him with me. I dont feel shame its just me having a way of protecting him.

Was this how family was. They sacrifice there bond just to protect one another. But im not understanding. Jeon amma said that he hasnt brung a girl here. Was It a lie as well?

"Jin may I ask. When you say girls you mean in not the first he brung home to his family. I felt as If I been scammed.

"Well we dont talk about her but for its an exception. Her name was soo min hee. She was not a good girl. She came from the same background as us but as soon as she started hanging with wrong people she became more and more bad. She killed her own father and mother to claim her spot. Thats when she met jeon. He was bad his self but as time went on jeon got into some bad things he did drugs and would kill anyone who would have even layed an eye on his girl. One day they was at a restaurant when a shoot out happend. It was a whole set up. The girl hee died and ever since then its been bad on us cause she left him with lots of things to do. He changed though he got back into his books and took carr of his position.

I felt so sad. I couldn't be the girl he expected me to be. She was more than I can ever be to him.

"Was he in love with her. I wanted to know badly if he was.

"Crazy in love. I walked in on them one time. Wrost thing I ever want to see. But dont feel down. You were nothing like her which is good. We dont need another mess maker here. He said as he was trying to lighten the mood.

I guess he was right we all have pur past. As we talked we decided to go down stairs. I hurried and put my hair in a pony tail letting my face be exposed for the first time. When was done jeon was shocked. He looked so terrible and it made me worry. I wanted to talk to him until jin bumped my shoulder giving the look letting me know let him come to me.

"Good morning jin how..... as I came from behind jin his mother stopped talking.

It was as if I was the center of attention. They couldn't stop lookingn
"Good morning omma. I bowed as I took my seat between jin and jungkook.

"Morning kim... You seem so different we can see your face clearly now. She had a huge smile on her face as she was serving her husband.

"Thank you omma. I got up and gave her a huge. A hug that a daughter would give her mother as if they never saw each other.

Taken back it took a while for her to hug.

"Your welcome sweety but go and sit. And you dont look to good ill fix you some soup how about it? She said as I gave her a smile letting her know I would love it.

Sitting down I catch glances every now and then of jungkook staring. Jin wad making him mad of course seeing that he was flirting with me. Jungkook omma finally brung my soup.

"Eat up dear omma will take care of you.

" I will always take care of you my sweet babies I will never leave you. Omma will protect you always and forver.

Heating those words made remember the promise my mom would make. But sadly it was broken.

"Is there something wrong kim? Is my soup that horrible to make you cry?

I didnt even notice I was crying. I guess it was tears of memories.

"No mam im just happy to be excepted here. I never really had a omma so I guess this is the first.

"Im sorry to hear that kim. I want pur kookies girlfriend to be welcomed.

I gave her a smile. I started eating and it was really good. I never tasted anything like it. After I was finished omma wanted to take care of me until she got a call. I understand we what it was so it was no problem. I was about to head up stairs until someone grabbed my wrist.

"Yahhh! Let me....

"What the fuck kim. My brother. You fucking choose my brother over me.

"For one let go of my damn hand and two jin and me is friends nothing else. Why the fuck should you even care after all like you said I wasnt your first crush nor love. You should have gone for taes slutty bitch then. I was about to walk away until he pushed me against the wall. His legs in between mine as he liftes my hands above my head.

"I LIED. I FUCKING LIED CAUSE WAS PISSED! Your the first girl I wanted. I seen you aroud school and I wanted you! Your perfect to me! He yelled at me.

"Then why me. I have nothing in offer.

"Thats the things your so mysterious and yet you still make it seems like you have perfect life. Your optimistic and your a tease at most. Your my caramel bunny. My only caramel bunny. Im sorry if I hurted you in anyway just know that everything I said was a lie. I dont want to lose you. I dont want you to think im like him. Please just forgive me. I want to make you smile, the smile you gave me at the bar when we first met. I want to hear you laugh. I want to take you out on a real date. I want there to be an us. I won't stop chasing you kim.

My heart fluttered at his words. They were so sweet and poetic. I never knew it would ever come to something like this but I wanted to make him happy. Before he could say another word I kissed him. It wasnt just any kiss it was a kiss that was feeled with love,passion,and most of all lust. I wanted him to know he could stop chasing me and that he got me where he wanted.

"What....What was that for. He said as I smiled to him.

"Thats my way of saying I like you to. You can stop chasing me jungkook cause you got me where you wanted. I want that to be me again. I want that all to happen and I willing to try. Just bare with me through this. Im not a lovely girl but.... his lips brushed against mine as he grabbed my face kissing me harder.

I felt his passion, his love and lust for me. It was something I wanted him to know. His lips left mine as a smile grew.

"I promise kim I will do everything I said. I would never hurt you in anyway. Just let you know fuck with my brother I will kill you both. He said to me as I laughed.

"Never would leave my kookie. Oocho! I sneezed again. I forgot was sick.

"Aww my bunny is sick. He picked me up bridal style as I laughed.

"Kookie put me down. Your gonna get my coodies. I giggled.

"Its worth it buuny.

Brie pov

E was asleep. I couldn't stop thinking about kim. Was she okay? Is she eating? This was a bad decision and I don't know if I can ever do this with e. My sister is more important to me. So I made my mind I was gonna go back to jay. I needed to tell him I how I feel. I packed my things and wrote a note telling e how I felt. I know its a selfish move but the fact that my sister is in danger means I would do anything and everything to protect her.