endings

5 years later

"Omg Brie I can't believe your getting married like im really happy for you. Kim said as she was drawing my portrait.

I'm really glad to see her happy. After the shooting she was ok. She was hurt badly but ok. Her and kookie has a kid togther actually two. She was really thankful for it . Kookie was more thankful even though one wasnt his, he still loved him like his own. Kimie still attends collage but down here. She started a class for little kids that wanted to draw and paint. My kid even goes there. And I must say she is really good. Sometimes I would envy her cause she could paint and draw while I can just do gang related things. Kookie still does his job, while he still hasnt propose to kimie yet after five years. She loves him so much that she would fight a bitch that would look at him. Seeing them both happy made me happy. I wish them the best of luck and hope they have a bright future together.

"Shhhh! Stay still your making this hard. And plus have you even told jay about the baby"?

" No... Well you see.... I have been so busy with the wedding planning and the food and you know. Yeah".

"Mhmm that's a damn lie.

"Ok ok you know i feel when I'm about to tell him. After all this is gonna be his second child.

"Yeah other from little park. That girl annoys me just like her dad.

"But hey at least her dad knew how to handle me.

"Brie no body can't handle you not even me, but look. She handed me the drawing as I looked at it.

"What you think?

"You have some talent sis I look like I'm 20 again. I was so shocked at how good she was.

"Your always gonna be forever 20 in my heart sis. She sat by me as she layed her head on my shoulder. This was the moments I lived having with her.

"Hey you two ready? And omg Brie you look really beautiful. And congrats on the baby I hope she or he turns out just like you".

"Yahhh!!! You dumb ass you wasnt suppose to open your mouth. Kim yelled at him.

"I'm sorry my bunny by the way your really beautiful like how do you never age. You seem like your 18 again.

"Thanks rabbit but your not gonna get away with this. But leave now we about to head out. He close the door as I was sitting nervously.

"Are you ready?

" Yeah I'm just a little nervous standing infront of his family and a whole bunch of people.

"Don't worry b you got this after all he is waiting for you out there.

"Yeah but let's get this over with it. She grabbed my hand as I smiled at her.

Oh lord Jesus Christ. I'm so nervous. After everything me and him been through we lasted this long. Even from my sister she liked him. He treat her as if she was family. He was like a dad to her than ever.

"You ready for this.

"Y...es. . The piano plays the here comes the bride tone.

Kim walked me down the aisle as I seen him looking at me. I can't wait to be his wife and have his second child.

"Do you Jay park take Brianna knight to be your wife? He had the biggest smile on his face as he looked at me.

"I do. Then you may put the ring on he finger. He got the ring. He was so nervous that he almost dropped the ring.

"Then you Brianna take Jay park to be your husband.

"I do. I exchanged rings as I looked at him smiling.

"I pronounce you husband........

" I abject!! Who the fuck wants to stop this wedding now.

"Brie don't marry him in better than him. Im sorry that I did that to you....

" E im sorry I can't  I love jay I'm sorry E but me and you wasn't meant to be. The expression he had changed as it softened.

" but let's try it agian". He said as he was trying his best to win me over.

" Let's just end this we can just be friends.... I'm sorry. I turn back to the preacher as he restated his words. "I pronounce you husband and wife you may kiss the bride. Jays lips crashed into mine a every one clapped in the back ground.

After wedding

"I'm so happy that your my wife mrs park.

"I'm happy for you to be my husband mr. Park. I snuggled along his chest.

"By the way I'm pregnant. I said.

" Wait what ...... Your.... Having another baby? Omg this is the best day ever.

Kim pov

"You know your really beautiful. Everything me and you been through everything to make you feel human again was because I love you my caramel bunny. He said as we swayed along to the music.

"I'm happy that you never gave up even though I was pushing you away. I'm happy to have such a good person in my life. I said as he held me tight. Me being with him made me feel like the luckiest girl in the world. Nothing can suppurate us.

Mystery pov

You thought I was dead but bitch your so wrong. "Get everything boys I'm back! And I have someone else who is ready to bring both of you down.