separate ways

Brie pov

I was at a motel. I couldn't go back to E's cause I was afraid. Afraid that i would hurt him more than I did before. I didnt know what to do or even know how to handle it. Jay was so sweet and was willing to protect people, he was his friend and it was clearly wrong to do fuck his friend. But then after I found out about the whole E working for bae shit setted me off. I trusted him and gave him my heart. I wanted to run to him and say I'm sorry a million times and do anything that he wanted me to do but I couldn't. I was to afraid of what might happened. But today I had to stop being afraid and woman up. I don't want to give up on him because of an mistake. A mistake that I would take the blame for. I took a cab to bis place as I kept on repeating words.

"Your brie you can do this. Just tell him how you feel and how this situation was just a mistake.

As the cab pulled up to his place I stopped. I couldn't do this. But it was to late I was already infront of his place. Standing at his door, I couldn't decide on rather if I should just knock or rang his bell. My confidence level went down so many times that I couldnt even think of what I was gonna say to him. I breathed in and out and finally had the guts to knock. I waited until he finally opened the door. He didnt seem like his self. His eyes were red like he has been crying. He looked so pale. I couldn't even remember if it was even him.

"Please dont close the door on me I just wanna talk to. Adult to adult. He opened the door wider to let me in.

As I walked in the house was a mess. Glass every where pictures torn and scattered. What had got into him.

"So what do you want to talk to me about? He sat there with his arms folded.

"Im truly and really sorry. E I want you to know that I love so much. Besides the shit I done I truly believe that we can start over. We both were wrong.

"I hope your not about to compare our screw ups. You slept with my best friend. MY BEST FRIEND! MY BROTHER! Why couldn't just sleep with someone else other than him. I feel so betrayed. I still have feelings for you too but I dont know what to do.

"E you lied to me about the whole tae thing. I thought you was just fucking with my feelings just to get closer to my sister. I fell for you bad. Even when I was with Jay I couldnt help but feel sorry.

Tears started to pour down my face but what i didnt expect was E to come and wipe them away.

"Please E forgive me im sorry. I love you so much.

"I forgive you but you have to show me how much I mean to you. He held me close to him as I hugged him tightly.

"Can I start by cleaning your house and taking care of my rap god. You look sick. I said as I sniffled as he laughed.

"Yes u may. We both got up until the door opened to see kim.

E looked at me as I told him to wait right there. She came in crying which I never saw her do. Something wasnt right but I had to do this.

"Brie jungkook he... he lied to me. He lied about how he liked me. And to think he was someone I was starting to fall for. She said crying in to my chest.

What did that ass do to her. Wait no I have to stop this.

"Kimie. Lets talk for a minute. I think me and you should just go our separate ways. E has been telling me something that I believe is true.

"What....what do u mean. Your my sister.

"I know I am but look at it this way, you can be your own adult. Your 18 kim grow up. I wont always be here to help u. Im a grown woman that has her own problems to deal with. I cant do this any more I really cant.

Her face fell as she was starting to back up. I wish I didnt have to do this but I want E to be happy and him to forgive my mistake.

"I really did think you wad my family. I looked up to u the most. Even when I was going through hell. But I realised something just now. Your just like mom. Your abandoning me for his sake. So mom move. I was about to walk to her until she moved away.

"I hope he treats u like shit and that you fucking die. She yelled as she left.

Was I really like our mom?