ur not alone

Kin pov

Great just great. My own blood throws me to the curb for who San fucking E. I really did think she was nothing like our mom but it goes to show me that she was everything like her. "I will never leave your side. Ill protect you". It was all just some piece of shittu words just to make me feel safe. I loved her like she was a real mom. But she was like our real mom. She just left us leaving with someone new while me and brie stayed home dealing with constant beatings and random people trying to kill my father. At times I wanted him to die. But deep down inside I didnt. I loved him. Even though he beated me,raped my sister I loved him. He was the only person I had to call a father. But the fact I still live with scars is something I dont want to show. I was at a near by park crying my eyes out. I felt something wet fall on me. It was small then it became heavy.

"Great just what I needed rain! I yelled as I was mad and sad.

I have no one. Just me myself and I. Bae was right. The people in my life would turn against me leaving me with crawling back to him. As I was sitting down soaked I didn't feel any rain. Clearly its raining in front of me but why no drops. I looked up to see a guy holding an umbrella.

"Look if your one of taes guys you can turn me into him. He was right. I cried as lifted up the umbrella.

"I will never fucking associate with his ass. And your not alone beautiful. Come with me. He said.

I dried my eyes to see a handsome guy standing in front of me. He had red hair. His plump lips was so cute. And he was so muscular. His arms was small but was so tall as well.

"Why should I go with you.

"Just come on. Your ass cant be in the rain cause you will get sick and someone with a good looking ass and boobs that are seeing through your crop shirt there so squishy but anyways. Im not gonna kill you thats for sure. He said as he was checking me out.

"Now come on before I carry you. He said.

The guy didnt look to bad. But he did remind me of someone. I got up as I followed him. I had a pause moment as I saw his car.

"What babe never saw a car like this huh. He winked at me as he held the door opened for me.

"This is a classic camaro.... how. I said as I looked at him.

"Don't worry on it but get that ass in the car. He smaked my ass as my skirt was wet.

I didnt care cause I never felt so weak by myself. As we drove he stopped at a place to get food. He gotten me rice cake, fried kimchi,and other things. I dont understand why he was doing this to me.

As we pulled up we was back at jungkooks parents place. I looked at him as he just smirked. He got down as he carried me in.

"Put me down! I can walk. I yelled as he just covered my moth with his hands.

Who the hell was this guy. He brought me upstairs but into another room. It was so much bigger than jungkooks. He put me down in the bed roughly.

"Now you can talk.

"Who the fuck are you and why did you bring me back here?

"How careless can you be. Im kim seokjin jeon older brother. He kissed my hand as I moved it away.

"And you must be his lucky, hot,sexy,lustful,babe of a girlfriend. He said as he was checking me up and down.

"Sexy no. hot no. Girlfriend fuck but no. Im just some girl that goes to school with him.

"Then if your just some random girl that goes to school with my dumb ass brother then I can do this. He suddenly climbed on top of me pinning me down.

"What are you doing!

"This. His lips crashed on to mine as I was trying to fight him.

What was he doing. He cant do that to his brother. I used all my strength and pushed him off.

"What the fuck are you doing! Your his fucking brother. I yelled to him

"So. You said you were just some girl he goes to school with so why not fuck her. Unless you are his...

"No im not. Your brother is a fucking ass hole who lies and just hurts people. He is just like youngbae! I told him as he laughed.

"How do you even know that prick anyway?

I told him how I know him and who I was. His face expression changed. I never talked about this to anyone nkt even jungkook. He was the first.

"So you mean to tell me your his fucking girl. The light to his trophy case. He said startled.

"What do you mean trophy case.

"I mean he wants you for himself. I know him and you baby girl is his and his only you cant stop him unless he is dead. And with you I see that you escaped but it wont last forever. And another thing tell me what happened about you and my brother.

I was taking all this in. He didnt love me at all. I fucking gave my virginity to him. The fuck.

"Umm sure but when am I gonna get out of these wet clothes. He got up and threw me a shirt and boy briefs.

"Are you just gonna sit there or change. He commanded.

"Are you gonna leave.

"Maybe if I can see how well your boobs look.

"No now turn around. He turned around as so.

I hurried and got undress until I was dry.

"Now u can turn around. He turned around to see lust in his eyes.

"Your so beautiful curse my bro for meeting you. He said as he took his shirt off and came in the bed.

"Now tell me. He patted a seat next him. I rolled my eyes and went next to him.

I talked alot about jungkook. How we met and how we became close. He was like something I couldn't stop thinking about him.

"You know what me and my bro might not be close but he just said that to pisses you off. He cares for you clearly cause the kook ik is an ass who dont care about anything or anyone. You just got to like show him that you mean alot to him. For one hide shit from him pisses him off even more. Look babe ima help you on it and for one that purple shit gotta and... his hand brushed my hair away.

"Thats why you where your shit like that. Anh still beautiful sexy, hot either way I would still fuck you. But look im tired lets sleep tomorrow new kim awaits. He yawned as he pulled me closer.

"You better not tell your brother about this.

"Yeah yeah. Family is family.
With tht he slept.

I just hope everything do go well and he seees me as who he really do wants me to see him.