Chapter 9

My body aches right now. Last nigh was amazing but who knew it was gonna last long like that. I missed count on how many times I rode my orgasm. But damn he sure knew what he was doing. Seeing him sleep so peacefully mad me happy inside. I never felt this way towards any guy before. He makes me happy when I see him. He makes me laugh I miss him even more when I'm away from him. He is my other half that I want to be with. Getting out of bed I reached for one of his shirt as the smell of him came to me. Walking to the kitchen I wanted to make everyone breakfast. But when I went to hook up my phone to the speakers I see kookie guy. He was knocked out cold but also saw him holding something in his hand. Taking a look at it I see it had Kim's name in it which was strange. Going through it it was Kim diary. I never really check on her if she needed one on one talking.

Dear me

Today I walked with j hope. He was really sweet to me. Since the first day of school he have been helping me with my home work. But I think might be falling for him. I don't know it's the kind of feeling you get when your around a person and you get so shy and nervous and have these feelings in your stomach. I have those feelings when I'm with him. Should I tell him or just wait on it.

Scamming through more of her stuff one stopped me.

Dear me

Last week I had the worst week I wish never happened. I was with youngbae but something was off about him. He smelled the alcohol and smelled like ladies perfume. I found a text in his phone from a girl saying to come see her. When I confronted him he got mad and he hitted me. That's not all but he did a really bad thing. He..... Took me into his room and he started....ripping my clothes off. I tried everything I could for him to stop but he didn't listen. When he was done he left. But the pain hurted so much I had to call jhope. Even though me and him are ex I needed someone right about now. When he came I felt so relived to have by me again. But then.....

What! Wait why she stopped. Flipping through her pages I couldn't find the other page. Nothing. So jhope and her know each other and they went out? What the actual fuck! Taking the book with me I got everything ready to make breakfast.

Kim pov

"Let him go! He did nothing wrong! Please youngbae I'll do anything anything just please let him go. I cried as i was in the floor begging.

"Who told you to call someone! Didn't I tell you that your mine not his he lost that opportunity long ago now that I'm here he should be gone. He held him by the throat as he had the gun pointed to his head.

"Youngbae! Getting up trying my hardest to forget the pain. I limped to him.

Standing in front of him I looked up at him. He turned into a monster why.

"Youngbae let him go I'm all for you. I won't leave I'll do anything just let him go I promise I'll do anything. I said giving him a fake smile.

"Get on your knees and suck it. He command

"He will see who you belong to. He started laughing.

Waking up sweaty I see I'm still here. Looking around I see I was in the arms of jhope.

"It was only a dream. I said to myself. Getting up to go to the bathroom I was all o a sudden pulled back down.

"Don't go. He whispered.

" I have to pee. Whining like a kid.

"Hold it I wanna tell you something. Sighing I laid pancakes down with him.

"What is it.

"Why so mean.

"Cause I'm just waking up and I'm a grouch.

"I should know. But you know kookie really likes you. I mean come on he had guts to shot at bae like that and also fight. This is the first I seen him act like this towards someone.

Here we go again with Kook. Why must everyone think I like him. I don't I dislike him I don't want to be with someone like him. Well I mean I do sorta like him. But it's gonna go away.

"Ima pee bye. Getting up I rushed to the bathroom to do my business.

After I was done I started to smell something really delicious. I ran out the room go smell beacon.

Brie pov

"Your finally up u see?

"Yeah for someone who kept me up last night. Ooooo.....yessssss ugggghg.. I still can't get your sound out my head it's forever in graved.

Laughing at how she sounded it was true. But she was making it seem likes I sound bad.

"Next time duck when I'm not here. She said taking a piece of beacon.

"Yahhh!!

"Free beacon. She winked as I threw a spoon at her. "Instead of eating how about helping me. Here. Handing her the box of pancakes I have her a bowl and eggs.

"That should be really fun. She said.

I was almost done cooking until I felt someone hands around me.

"Kim stop fucking with me in trying to make the eggs! Her hands was going a lit title to low. Turning around I see it was E.

"Really Brie you thought it was me must b having some thoughts about me from time to time. She laughed.

"Morning princeses. He gave me. Kiss on the cheek while he was still behind me.

His voice sends shivers down my spin when he talks so low like this.

"Last night was amazing by the way, your a real freak at night. Can't wait to see it again.

"Mhmm how about later after breakfast while the kids are out.

"Sounds like great plan.

He gave me one last kiss as he left.

San e pov

Walking to the couch I see jhope sleeping. Waking him up he looked around and finally realizing where he was.

"What time is it?

"Time for you to see that view you missing. Ooooo damn them girls no what's up. I said as I was checking out Brie cooking.

Brie was my it and my other half. She was what I have been searching for a bad bitch and a freak at night. If only I could tell her about who I really am should she still love me

"Kookie what's wrong with you? Why haven't you ask her out yet I mean look bro that girl has ass and you would be lucky having that ass!

"What are you talking about?pulling him in closer to examine bries sis.

"You see that you got ass and the ass ass. You see how she's trying to reach for that bowl. Now look closely what do you see?

"Ass checks but they round.

"There you go. Plus the great thing about her she has a beautiful personality and she is American. better get that while you can if not then your gonna regret it. I said as he started at her hard.

"You guys breakfast is ready! Brie screamed.

Rushing to the table I waited for Brie to come sit down.

Brie pov

Kim and kookie came sit down. Then I saw jhope. Watching him closely he went to sit by Kim. She gave him a smile as he returned back to her. What was up with these two I wanna know more.