time with his family 1

"Why the hell you didn't tell me about this. Why the fuck did you even bring me here? I'm not your girlfriend so why  tell them that. I can't believe him right about now. Why did he bring me to meet his parents when I'm not his. I just got through having a talk with him mom. He was really lucky to have a mom that is so badass.

"Cause I wanted to surprise you. My parents only knew me coming down here for family reasons so I wanted to bring the girl I like here. Your actin like its a crime to take you to see my parents. Plus you can keep my moms company while me and my dad take care of business. Just work with me here Kim it's only a week." What the fuck a week. Jung kook we have exams and I have been studying my ass off and to know that I have a week off for when finals is is a no. Art school doesn't just come to you. Omg God. I pulled my hair felling so frustrated. All my hard work is gonna go down the damn drain cause of him. "Kim chill. My dad talked to the head director e told us that we are ok. Now stop fucking worrying and relax.

I cooled my nerves down a bit. How can someone just bring me here and not say anything. A decent persona would at least say that we were going out of town for a week. Making me stress.

"Anyway I have to go but please do company my mom. It's not weekday she get to have people to talk to. I'll see you later tonight. He soon left the room as I felt like dying.

Walking down stairs I see his mom. She seemed someone nice but didn't even look old. "Well hi there. Don't mind the smell, just getting my nails done come an let's chat. "So tell me about your self Kimie. "Umm it's just Kim mam. "Ahh ok Kim well it's really nice to meet you. Kookie doesn't really bring girls over well come to think about it he hasn't. "Really"? Kookie seems like the type who can get any girl he wants that's a real shocker. "Yes my kookie is the type who can get work done and get his mind right on one thing. He reminds me of his dad such a sweet guy but will do anything and everything to get what he wants". Now I see where he get it from. "But enough about kookie and his father, tell me about your self do you have any brothers, sisters, who is your dad mom? I felt a little uncomfortable talking about it. I really never spoke about my past that much. "Well I do have a sister older. She is a bartender and a waitress. My dad was in the mob but Uggg.... You know. My mom left when I was a kid leaving me and my sister with my father. "So that makes you and your sister heirs of the mob life right? "Well umm.... Not really my father had a mistress so it's up to her son so yeah. I gave a light smile trying not to remember all the things that happen. "Ohh... Well I'm sorry to hear that. But hey you get to live a free life with out people who is trying to kill you and killing other people. She said trying to lighten up the mood. "Hahaha if only you knew the half of it. "What you mean Sweety?"ugh nothing just act like I never said that but hey ima go change I don't want to bother you. "Your never a bother Sweety but I hope you enjoy your shower just be down for dinner afterwards the guys should be back soon though. "Yes mrs Jung. "Call me amma. "Yes a... I couldn't say the words it's hard. "Take your time Sweety I understand.

Walking upstairs I went to go to the bathroom to see a "hottub"! Omg they have one of those that's so cool. Stripping out of my clothes I got in.
This is so relaxing.

Brie pov

Me and jay was talking as he walked he walked me back home. He is really a nice guy I envy who ever his girlfriend is who ever she is is really lucky. It's not everyday you see a good man who has that flirtations.

"I had a nice time with you Brie maybe me an should hangout like this more often baby girl. "Such a flirt but yeah same here it was nice. Not everyday a sexy man like you ask me out. I said as I blushed. "Oh I'm sexy. Well then beautiful I'm liking you more and more.

Finally making it to Es house." Thank you for walking me home I'll see you around I guess." Hmmmm you can kinda day that."what do ....... His lips crashed on to Mine. Omg his lips are soft as fuck I mean it's amazing how soft they are. His lips left mine. "See you later beautiful. He left leaving me standing there shocked. "Wow boy is a natural flirt and a good kisser. I said to myself walking in the house.

I walked back in to see E. "Hey yeobo where have you been I was starting to get worried. He kissed my lips as I was shocked. "Ughhhhggg..... I was working they told me I could go home early. I lied. "Mhmm ok well Ima sleep hurry and meet me I missed you. "Ok. He soon left. I sat down thinking about everything that just happens with E here and Jay kissing me. "Want the hell am I getting into?