Chapter 12

Two weeks later

Brie pov

Everyday was a pressure. Kim was stressing a lot making her stay up all night for studying. School was getting really hard for. As for me I havnt really seen E lately. He would text me at night saying that he couldn't make it cause of work or drug related stuff which made me worry. Like j would have feelings he would be hiding stuff from me and plus he is kinda a suspect of the book being missing. I'm thankful she hasn't been asking me cause I don't know want to tell her. Taking out for something to cook I see kookie. He didn't look to well. I guess school was eating him as a well so being the nice person I am I made him something to snack on.

"Nuna can I ask u something? "You already is". I laughed. "Why does Kim act like he way she do? I mean like she pushes me away when I get closer to her. "She likes you kookie she really do but after what happened to bae and her she kinda fell out of love. I mean she was hurt a lot by him and she just don't want to be hurt again so she pushes everything she loves away.". I explained to him. "So basically show her the true meanings of love. "Wait what?"I get it now in order for her to realize that I won't hurt her is to show her the true meaning of love! Omg got the best! He gave me a hug as he quickly rushed out the kitchen.

I don't even know what the fuck just happened but ok. I thought of making some brownies since I have been craving for some for sometime now. Looking for some brownie mix I heard the door bell ring. "Really. Right when I'm about to make my good ass brownies". Opening the door I see this fine ass guy shading there.

"May I help you"? He turned around to see it was the guy from not so long ago. "O hey it's you. Damn girl you looking hella of a beautiful damn". He looked at me up and down as I blushed. "Thanks but Uggg E isn't here but come in". Welcoming him in he took a seat.

Damn he was fine. The tattoo he have is like so fucking hot. No I shouldn't be thinking like this. As I walked to him I notice he kept looking at me. "So what brings you here if it's not E? "You doll. "Me what about me? "After E told me about you I had to come see you. I mean it's not everyday I meet some sexy ass girl like you". Lord he can make a girl blush. Why can't E be like this at times like come on get you one or two tattoos be badass. "Aww I'm flattered that you think of me like that but nice try handsome. That shit ain't gonna work on me. "What may I be trying to do? All I'm doing is giving a beautiful woman real compliments. It's not like she gonna give up. "Your a natural flirt boo but I like you. You seem very interesting and very very mysterious". I walked to him as I sat next to him. "Well you know the saying love at first sight well that's what you are baby girl love at first sight DAMN"! He yelled.

What the hell am I doing. This guy must have some spell on me cause I sure am having them feels. And it's not in my heart or anything it's where the sun shine bright when it's spread wide open.

"How about later tonight me and you go out for dinner. We can talk, do a little things that we adults do and have a little fun. What you say". Thinking carefully i nodded. "Great I'll be here later 7 and make sure you wear something very very very sexy". He touched my legs as I shivered at his touch. "O and E don't have to know he is to busy right now to know what's up". "Ok handsome". Getting up to walk him out he then slaps my ass making his leave.

Lord this shit felt like we was talking dirty but in a conversation. Damn who knew he could have that effect. What was I supposed to be doing again. Ahhhh brownies. Making my way to the kitchen the room door suddenly revealed my sister. Woah!!