7# Strange feelings

Kiss Me Deadly

Chapter Seven – Strange feelings

“Just let get my bag,” I told Adrian before walking back to the table and gathering my things. 

Casey looked at me strangely before asking. “Do you know Principle Park Cammie?” 

I placed my camera in to my bag carefully before buckling it shut. “Yeah,” I smiled, “I met him in Paris. We travelled for a while together. He’s a really good friend.” 

Casey and Rhys both raised their eyebrows, and then Casey asked, “You’re the Principle's friend...?” 

“Well I’d say I was more than a friend, more like a cute little fluffy bunny,” Adrian joked, coming up behind us. 

“What?” Rhys asked, confused at are little inside joke. 

I let out a little laugh. “Nothing, I’ll see you guys later. Okay?” 

I turned around not waiting for a reply and followed Adrian through the doors of the cafeteria, and as soon as we were out of the sight of the other students and teachers I squealed in delight. Just as I was about to throw myself in to his arms for a hug, he put both of his hands on my shoulders keeping me away from him. 

“Why aren’t you letting me hug you?” I asked him confused and a little hurt. 

He gave me a look before glancing down to my shirt. “You’re covered in sauce, Cam.” 

“Oh,” I mumbled remembering the whole reason that he was called in to the lunch room in the first place. 

He let out a little chuckle. “Come on. Let’s go get you cleaned up.” 

“Thanks...So I thought you said you were a teacher Ade, not a principle,” I pointed out as we walked down the hallway towards the gym. 

“Well principle, teacher...what’s the difference?” He shrugged holding a door open for me. 

“There’s a big difference, I still can’t believe that your here! I thought I would never see you again.” I sighed still happy that he was here. 

He stopped walking outside the door to the locker rooms. “I’m glad I got to see you again to kiddo,” he smiled. “Now, go inside, get a quick shower and I’ll leave you a spare shirt from the lost and found. Your shorts are still wearable right?” 

I nodded. 

“I’ll be right back,” he assured me as I walked through the locker room doors. 

It was kind if creepy being in here all alone, in the movies there’s almost always a scene where some cheerleader stayed late and then gets her head chopped off by the killer in the shower. Plus the fact that bathrooms weren’t my luckiest place in the world right now.

A can of deodorant rolled off the bench and when it hit the floor my heart started to beat a mile a minute. ‘Calm down Cammie, there’s no one in here’ I thought to myself, I was being ridiculous. I step in to an empty locker room and all of a sudden I’m in a horror movie.

I quickly walked around the whole locker room before I finally found one that I had my name on it. I put my new shirt in the bin along with my new bra, I doubt Adrian will have a spare one of them and even if he did I was not wearing an unwashed bra that had been near someone else boobs. Standing over the bin I said a silent sorry for chucking the shirt away in the locker room trash, but I couldn’t exactly take it home with me. 

I folded the rest of my clothes in a pile before running in to the showers and washing away the pasta as fast as I could. Pulling the towel back around my body I walked back towards my gym locker and noticed that one of Adrian’s extra work shirts was lead down next to my shorts. There mustn’t have been any shirts in the lost and found.