25#

A/N This is important. I've had this chapter written on my computer for a long time, as well as the next few. I'm sorry i haven't been uploading them lately, i just needed a break from this story. I kind of hate it right now because i know that it's making no sense and it's not as good as it could be. One day i'm going to sit down and edit the whole story (not spelling or grammer wise, but like change some things around so that it make's sense). I've messed this story around so much so it's really wonky right now. it's still on the right storyline but im never sure whether i;ve writen something down or if i haven't, i'll be uploading the next chapter soon but my main concern is my other story at the moment A Bloody Melody. It's in the Watty Awards and for me at least, the story is a lot better than this one. If you want you can check it out. I'm pretty sure i've already advertised it on a different authors note... but oh well. So enjoy the chapter. Thanks for reading and i hope you stick with it. Point out anything the seems confusing and i'll check it. If you read the whole authors note, well done to you, here's a smiley face :)

Chapter 24

Three months later

“Hey!” I shout as Sebastian licks some of my ice cream.

“What? I just wanted to see what it tastes like.” He shrugged innocently.

I pointed to his hand. “You have your own.”

“True, but yours does taste much better.” He made another move for my ice cream but I pull back.

I raised my eye brows. “How old are you? Five?”

“Ah my sweet Mercy you figured it out, I’m five, only I was trapped in this strangely handsome man’s body.” He leaned his head back and laughed.

“Only you could compliment yourself while being stupid.” I still laughed along with him.

It was a bright sunny day and me and Sebastian were eating are ice creams in the park; of course he was still being silly. I watched him as he jumped up off the bench and started to run after a butterfly, he was like a big kid sometimes. Then he would just change and become the mysterious guy I had met at the hotel.

After I had introduced Casey to everyone at GX and she had started to bond with them I decided to let her be and go meet with Sebastian. He was the only person who I knew hadn’t lied to me and could give me answers about everything. He said that it was against the rules but he was still always so helpful. Sam didn’t like me meeting with him. They didn’t seem to have a great relationship.

It was a week after Casey had found out the she was now a Medium (a person who can contact the dead, pretty cool) and she was fitting in with every really well, so well that she even had her own room at the museum. She never got to sleep over night though, as if her mum would allow that. So when she told me that she was starting to train using her powers I decided to get in touch with Sebastian again. I don’t know why but at the museum Casey always seemed to treat me differently, so I needed to vent and I guess there was no better person to vent to than an almost stranger. Casey was still my best friend, but she almost made fun of me at the museum. It was like she sat there gossiping with the other girls about me. I didn’t like how they had changed her, but when I asked her about it she got all defensive.

It was one of my better decisions though, because of that we had become friends and he would always tell me anything that I needed to know which was great. I had tried to talk to Sam and Adrian but they were always busy, making plans and what not.  I learnt so much with Sebastian. The others, they taught me how to fight, but it seemed like Sam had told them not to tell me anything yet. Most of them shied away from me now. So I had to get my information from him. I never really understood the things that some out of Sebastian’s mouth but I tried. He said something about another group, trying to help, but that was it on that subject. He mainly took me over the facts behind the prophecy. He was the one to sneak the books out of Sam’s office.

~Kiss Me, Deadly~ (Discontinued)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara