2# Smurfickles

Kiss Me Deadly

Chapter Two- Smurfickles 

"Dad, Mum please can I go and get Casey please, please," I begged them. It wouldn't take long considering that she lives right next door. 

"Sure you can! I'm sure you two have a lot of catching up to do but we do want to talk to you a little later when were alone," my mum said giving me a stern look, one that just screamed you are in for a talking to.

"Sure, sure," I said as I ran across our font yard to the gap in the bushes that separated our houses. Sliding through, I skipped up to their front porch and rang the doorbell in my signature way so she knew that it was me, or maybe she'd forgotten, anyway a few seconds later her mum, Linda opened the door. 

"Cameron, is that you?" Am I going to get asked that same question every time I see someone? 

"Hey Linda, yeah I just got back, is Casey in?" She ushered me in telling me how glad she was that I was back and yes, Casey was in her room studying. 

I walked up towards her room but as I got closer I could her loud music pouring out from under the doors, I think it was Shiny Toy Guns, we always loved that song. The door to her room was the same as ever, full of pictures of the two of us. Only I noticed that she had added a few more, ones of her and two guys.

I walked in without knocking (It's just what we do) to find Casey making out in the bed with some boy and two other people who I didn't recognise, one messing around on the laptop and the other pretending to read a magazine while staring daggers at Casey. 

I leant against the doorframe, waiting until the song had finished so I could interrupt to her 'studying'.

"Wow Casey, way to make me feel right back at home, I always wanted to walk in on you making out with some guy." I tease her letting a grin fall on to my face.

As soon as I had finish talking she pushed the boy off her, on to the floor and whipped her head around to me. The other people in the room also turned wondering why someone they didn't know was on her room. 

"Cammie," she said and for the second time that day I was tackled down by someone throwing themselves in to my arms. 

"I can't believe you're here," Casey cried while burying her head in my shoulder, I could feel my shirt getting wet but right now I didn't care because I'm pretty sure that I was sobbing in to her shirt to. "God I've missed you so much and look at your hair, it's so pretty. You look so much more grown up and I've just missed-d y-you so-o much-hh," She told me, stuttering at the end. 

"I know, I know. I missed you too, that's why I came back it hurt to be away from my twin for that long," I muttered knowing that she could hear me. 

"You're back for good now, right? You've done what you needed to do?” She asked me and I pulled away to get a good look at her, her brown hair was longer and she had little black streaks in it but apart from that she was still the same old Casey not including the make-up smeared face but that was fine, I'm pretty sure mine looked the same. 

"I'm back for good." I meant it to, I felt refreshed. I probably should have come home a long time ago. 

Someone cleared there throat and we turned are heads to find the boy she was making out with, another boy and a girl all looking at us waiting for a explication. 

"Who's this Casey?" The girl asked while shooting me a glare as if I was something she found on the bottom of her shoe, did not expect that. 

"Oh... err guys this is my best-est friend in the whole world Cameron Mercer," I loved my introduction. "Cam, these are my friends Nick and Brianna and this is Cody, my boyfriend.”