20# Looks so alike

A/N Sorry that's it's short but this is kind of just a filler for the next one. Nothing extremly important in it. Except you know meeting Samual.

Kiss Me Deadly

Chapter 20- Looks so alike

No, I was wrong the person that stood before me wasn’t Sebastian. Sebastian was still stood in the corner. This person was a man and not a teenage boy, he looked like him at first glance but when I looked closer I could see that he was a lot older and had slightly different features. A straight nose instead of Sebastian’s crooked one, a short beard instead of Sebastian’s little stubble, blue eyes instead of green and straight black hair instead of wavy black hair.

It was still a shock to see him thought; they looked as though they could be brothers.

“Who are you?” I asked nervously, the others had immediately stood straight and formed a line on either side of me, so he had a direct path to me.

“I am Samuel Solomon, the leader of this organization.” He took a step forwards with each word and soon his was directly in front of me. I stood up tall, so this was the idiot who run this place, the person who said that Jade couldn’t train in private and the person who was meant to help me.

“I’m Cammie.” Even though I didn’t like him for what he has done I could still be polite.

He held his hand open and I gently place mine in to his and shook. “I know.”

Did everyone here know my name? Did they all know more about me than I did?

I answered my own question. Yes they probably did.

“Do you have a brother?” I don’t know how that happened but I just blurted the question out.

I could have asked any other question but I had to ask the one that made him tense his hand and have a cloudy expression come over his face. “Yes, over there.”

I looked over at Sebastian. “Thought so.”

I wanted to start shouting at him. But I didn’t want to piss him off, after all Sankuru did say he was some super cool alien from another galaxy and he most likely could crush me within an inch of my life.

 “So I’m sure you have a lot of questions?” He walked over to another sofa and sat down, I went and joined him but everyone else was still stood in the same position they had been in since he arrived.

I nodded my head in their direction.

“Oh yes, you all may also take a seat as well.” With a flick of his wrists they all moved to the chairs that were placed against the walls of the room.

I sat there for a while forgetting that I was meant to be asking questions and Samuel raised an eyebrow at me. “Questions?”

“Oh yeah, where should I start?” I mused, tapping my fingering on my chin. “I know how about why Rhys is here?”

“It’s not Rhys’s fault, you see when we found your location we recruited Rhys but to be honest he didn’t have much choice. We had just told him that his sister is the saviour of the human race and he had to look out for her, so we did put a lot of pressure on him,” Samuel told me.

“When was that? I mean when did you find me or whatever?”                   

“Just before you found out that you had that awful disease.”

“Yeah I don’t get how this is going to work, I mean I’m meant to die before my 18th birthday, Sankuru even told me so. She said that it was fated so I don’t know how I’m meant to ‘save’ the whole world before then.” That was the one thing that I was having the hardest time with, how am I going to save everyone when I needed saving myself?

He just shrugged simply. “Everything has a way of working out for the best, I’m sure that this will too.”

“Right...” I said disbelievingly.

“So do you know everyone here?” Samuel asked.

“Yeah, we introduced ourselves before you came in.” I told him giving everyone around me a smile.

“Good, good and what do you think about this place?”

“I like it.” I wouldn’t mention the fact that I had told Jade and Aaron that they could use the training area for private sessions yet. I would get to know him first.

“So tell me what you know already?” Samuel asked me leaning forward on his elbows.

Gosh he really did look like an older version of Sebastian.

“Well, I know about the prophecy, I talked to Sankuru about it actually and she mentioned you, I know about Reverend Ken and The Silence, I know that I’m part of the puzzle to saving the world, I know that there is someone else that we need to find, I know that I somehow saved Casey life and I know that everything I just said sounds like I belong in the loony bin.” Do I? Is this some crazy fantasy?

“Well to a normal human it would but everyone here is gifted.” He smiled again, it kind of seemed fake.

He didn’t seem to be the person who smiled at people a lot.

“Except you,” I said.

“How did you know that?”

“In my dream with Sankuru, we we’re in this place called Malahka and she mentioned that I would have help in defeating her ‘nemesis’,” I put air quotes around this bit because it seemed to me as thought Reverend Ken was more than just her nemesis, “and that you’re an alien from a faraway planet named Samuel.”

Does this mean that Sebastian’s an Alien too? They are brothers after all.

“That’s right.”

“So what else is there to tell me?”

“Well I can’t tell you all of it, you will have to read up on it and you have to train with me as well do that you will be in top physical condition, you will train with Priestly for the mental side. I can’t tell you much more than what you already know.”

“Are you sure?”

“The only thing that I know for sure is that a lot of lives are going to be lost in this war but with you we can we win.”

“...Okay.” Talk about pressure.

“You best be off home,” Adrian said. “I’ll drive you and Rhys, come on.”

He came over to where I was sat and before I could comprehend what was going on he was dragging me out of the door. I barely had time to look over at Sebastian who was still stood in the corner shaking his head. His eyes met mine for a second and I could feel the sadness building in them.

I didn’t have time to go over and say something to him so I called out behind me, “Bye everyone, it was nice to meet you all.”

Rhys came stomping down the driveway after us but he still didn’t talk to me. When we arrived home I was to tried to even thing about going to see how Casey was doing and just crashed on my bed hoping for a good night’s rest.

‘Tomorrow everything would be okay’, I kept repeating that mantra in my head hoping that if I thought it enough it would soon become true.