Chapter 12

<Lucy's POV>

We woke up to the alarm. I took a real quick shower and put on my clothes. I was wearing a blue spaghetti strap shirt. I put on some white shorts than threw on a black long sleeved vest. It was see threw all breeze went through it so I wasn't going to get hot or at least I hope. I was also wearing the black and white tennis shoes Austin bought me. I grabbed my bags and everything that I need for the trip and opened the door. Austin was in a towel. He smiled and touched the cut under my eye. I smiled and he walked into the room. I walked downstairs and put my bags by the door. Nobody else is awake because its 5 in the morning. I grabbed some coffee and drank some of it. Austin came down with his bags and placed them by the door like I did. He walked on the kitchen and grabbed himself a cup of coffee. While we were drinking the coffee we were being quiet. After we finished I went to grab my bags to put them in the cat when Austin grabbed mine and his bags.

"I could help you know." I said crossing my arms. He smiled at me.

"I know. I feel like doing it." He said. He closed the trunk and we got in the car. We started driving.

"Come on! Get excited! Were going camping!" Austin yelled. I looked down. The last time I went camping was with my mom and dad. I felt a tear fall down my face.

"Last time you went camping was with your mom and dad right? You were really happy." He said. I nodded.

"Same here." He said. I looked at him and smiled.

"Thank you." I said.

"For what good girl?" Austin asked.

"For being there for me. For making me feel better when you have shit in your life that's pretty bad too. For putting a smile on my face when you can't even put one on yours." I said. He smiled and nodded. He turned to me and stopped the car.

"You do the same thing good girl." I smiled.

"Before I met you well got to know you. I looked in the mirror and didn't at all like what I saw. I saw a douch. Coward. Than you came and helped me realize that I'm more than that. Thank you." He said. I nodded again.

"I know. I'm the best." I said. He laughed.

"Yes you are." He said. We pulled into school and a lot of seniors are here I found Zoe and Piper. Piper was holding someone's hand. I got a better look and realized it was Logan.

"You see them together too right?" Austin asked. I nodded. We both looked at each other.

"Finally!" We yelled. Than we gave each other a questioning look.

"Piper has always liked Logan. She thought he was a dick, but she liked him." I said.

"Logan has always liked Piper. He thought she was a bitch, but he liked her." Austin said. I nodded.

"Strings." I said. We both laughed and got out of the car. He would only let me grab one of my bags. He grabbed his two and I grabbed mine. We started walking when I saw Cindy start walking up to Austin. She kissed him. Than stopped.

"Want to sit by me on the bus?" She asked seductively.

"Didn't I make it clear that we were over." He said. I was standing there being quiet.

"Besides. I have a bus buddy." Austin said wrapping his arm around my shoulder.

"You do?" Cindy asked.

"You do?" I asked. He looked at me. "You do." I said more sure. She rolled her eyes than flipped me off.

"When's the wedding?" I asked. Austin laughed. We walked to the bus with our bags. We had to have a bag that is separate filled with the stuff we would need on the bus. Me and Austin went to the way back and met up with Piper who was sitting with Logan and Zoe who was sitting with some dude. She smiled at me and wiggled her eyebrows pointing at the dude she was talking to. I laughed. The bus started going are soon as everyone got on the bus.