Chapter 5

<Lucy's POV>

We showed the Zoe the spot where me and Piper always go to. She liked it. We started heading to lunch when a foot went out in front of me making me trip and fall into the Janitors bucket. I saw Logan laughing at me. I rolled my eyes and tried to get out, but had some problems. So Z and Pipes had to help.

"Thanks." I said.

"No problem they both responded." I smiled at them and started walking to my locker to put my stuff in there. I turned around and I felt something poured onto me. Its pink and smells like strawberry. I saw Cindy holding a cup and laughing. Than Austin walked up.

"What the hell Cindy! Why do you have to be such a bitch?" He said. She rolled her eyes and Zoe and Piper backed him up. Logan was backing her up. Everyone was arguing.

"Enough!" A man yelled. We all turned to see principal Higgins pissed. He pointed at all of us and made us some to the office.

"What happened?" He asked. I ley everyone else talk not wanting to get into this.

"That's it!" He yelled. He went over the intercom.

"All seniors are now having a day where we have to get together out in the woods and be friendly. Every senior must attend." He said. He got off than looked at Me, Austin, Cindy, Zoe, Piper and Logan.

"You all better be there. You also have 2 weeks detention." He said.

"You do see the smoothie that is all over me right? Why are you giving me detention?" I asked.

"Because I can and I will." He said. Shit!

"I might not be able to attend the trip. My dad probably won't be able to afford it." I said lying.

"Trip is free." He said over intercom. I rolled my eyes and walked out. Everyone followed me.

"This is bullshit!" Austin yelled.

"No shit sherlock. I have detention and I have to go to that camp thing for shit I didn't even cause!" I yelled. Everyone looked at me. Cindy had a smirk on her face. I looked at her.

"Look at these bitch!" I yelled holding up both middle fingers to her and walking away. I heard foot steps running to me. I turned around and saw Pipes and Z behind me.

"Okay that was badass." Piper said as I walked into the bathroom.

"Did I just flip Cindy Carson off? Holy crap I flipped Cindy Carson off! Oh shit! We have to move to France." I said. Z and Pipes nodded in agreement and we laughed. I got most of the smoothie out. I walked out of the bathroom and headed to 4th period because me missed lunch. We walked in and everyone laughed. I saw Austin. He was in the back. Zoe and Piper ran and took the two seats in the front. They both faced me with smirks in their faces.

"Great." I murmured. I sat down next to Austin and he looked at me. Than pointed at my hair. I looked on the side and saw a strawberry. I sighed and picked it out. I smacked it off and put my head down. I growled.

"Growl like a tiger. Grr." Austin said making a tiger paw with is hand. I laughed and rolled my eyes. I felt someone tap my shoulder. It was Austin.

"Wh-" I saw saying than he put his finger on my lips and started shushing me. He took his finger off than smiled like a five year old. I laughed. I was trying to be quiet. He grabbed a piece of paper and threw it at Piper. I kicked and he fell out of his chair. I started laughing harder.

"What is going on Mr. Burns?" The teacher asked.

"I fell out of my chair." Austin said.

"Why?" The teacher asked.

"A foot." Austin said. I started laughing harder holding it in. Austin smiled at me. The teacher rolled his eyes and continued the lesson. Austin and I were laughing when we saw Cindy walk in. Her hair was messed up. Like she had sex. Austin smiled.

"Why are you smiling?" I asked in a whispered tone.

"She most likely slept with someone. So now I have a really good reason to break up with her." He said in the same whispered tone. I nodded and chuckled a little. She saw the seat in front of Austin open and ran to it. She turned and faced him.

"I heard the janitor isnt going to be in for the rest of the day." She said biting her lip. I shuddered in disgust.

"Did you find that out while you were in Logan's pants or?" Austin asked. She looked at him shocked. I laughed a little and she gave me a dirty look.

"Yeah. We are done." Austin said. She turned around while rolling her eyes. I smiled at him and gave him a thumbs up. Than I did the hunger games symbol with my hand. He laughed. He poked my cheek and I slapped his hand. He chuckled than poked my cheek again.

"I'll punch you." I said. He put his hands up in surrender. "Thought so." I said. He laughed.

<A/N>
Hey! I hope you guys liked the chapter!
¥- Vote!
¥- Comment!
¥- Follow!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

book_movie_love85_