Epilogue

3 years later

<Lucy's POV>

"Really?" I asked Austin.

"Yes." He responded.

"Cindy." I said. He nodded.

"I'm not naming my daughter after that bitch, I'm sorry." I said. He laughed and kissed my forehead.

"Well we still have 8 more months to find out the name." He said. I smiled.

"His name." I said.

"Her." He argued.

"Why? I mean a mini Austin will be boss." I said. He chuckled.

"If that kid is any where near the way I use to be were gonna have problems." He said.

"New hoe every week?" I questioned sarcastically.

"Aye! I stood to one h- I probably shouldn't finish that sentence." He said. I nodded. I threw the last pillow on the couch than threw our last box by the trash. Austin and I sat on our brand new couch. We just moved to an apartment.

"Our lives were interesting." He said.

"No kidding." I said getting up. I heard the door bell go off and I walked to the door. It was Piper.

"Hey!" I yelled. I hugged her. Logan and their daughter Katrina was in his arms. I smiled at her.

"Hi sweety." I said pulling her out of Logans arms. She's 3 now. I kissed her forehead and sat on the couch with her. Austin rubbed his hand on my lower back than stood up doing a hand shake with Logan.

"Zoe is coming up now." Piper said.

"Okay. So how has she been with the whole Johnny dieing?" I questioned.

"Better than she was." Piper responded I nodded.

"Hey babe can you get some orange juice?" I asked Austin. He nodded and kissed my forehead.

"Bring the wine!" Piper yelled. I chuckled. He brought some orange juice and I gave it to Katrina. Austin poured 3 glasses of wine. He handed one to Piper the other to Logan and took the last for himself. I sat there with my lip out hoping to get a sip, but he shook his head no. I slouched back in the couch.

"Where's yours?" Piper asked.

"I don't feel like it right now I had some earlier." I said.

"Its a bran new bottle." Piper said. I just looked somewhere else.

"Congratulations!" Piper screamed. She attacked me with a hug. Austin and Logan hugged and Piper wouldn't let go of me.

"Piper. Release." I said. She did then smiled. I gave Logan a hug then went to Austin. He placed a kiss on my lips. I heard the door open and Zoe walked in. Her eyes were red and puffy.

"They found they guy who shot Johnny." She said. We all hugged her.

"Its okay Zoe." I said. She nodded. I smiled and she smiled back.

"Thank you." She said. I nodded.

"Let's go to the mall." Piper said. We all agreed and walked to the car. I grabbed Austin's hand.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Let me get a pretzel first." I cried out.

"Nope." He responded. He's dragging me to a crowd of people. The song Marry You was playing.

"Haven't you've ever heard the term never mess with a pregnat woman and food!" I yelled. I heard him chuckle and I rolled my eyes. The song was playing and there was people dancing to it. A lot of random people just jumped in. I looked at Piper, Zoe, and Logan. They all smirked at me. I rose an eyebrow. I turned to look at Austin and he's gone. I looked around and there he was dancing to Marry Me with evryone. My jaw dropped instantly. Zoe and Piper ran to me pushing me by them. Austin grabbed my hand and spun me around. He held me close and the last time it says Marry you he got on one knee. Someone handed him a microphone. Tears are falling doawn my face now and my hand is over my mouth.

"I know. Cliche. Sappy. Call it what you want I thought it was cool. We've been through a lot. It's been hard, but when I laid eyes on you, I always knew you were different. When I first kissed you. Now that was absoultly amazing. You are absoultly amazing. Now before we get into another accident and you loose your memory again." He said with a small laugh. I smailed too and laughed at the last part. He pulled out a small black box then opened it. A dimond ring that shined brightly in the sun popped up.

"Will you marry me Lucy Grant?" He asked with his smile that I fell in love with. I nodded speechless to be honest. He stood up and placed the ring on my finger. He put his hand under my chin rubbing his tumb along my chin.

"My good girl." He said. I laid a kiss on his lips. No, this wasn't what I expected when I was like 3. I expected a loving no problem life. To be honest this version was better. The version of the love that couldn't die. The type that was sparked because the bad boy is like me.

The End.

<A/N>
HEY!!! ITS THE END!!! THANK YOU ALL FOR ALL THE SUPPORT AND LOVE YOU GAVE ME FOR THIS BOOK! YOU GUYS ARE AMAZING!!! ALWAYS READ AND DONT STOP!!! IF YOU LIKE AN IDEA FOR A BOOK BUT YOUR NOT THE BEST AT WRITING. WRITE IT ANYWAY!!!! BE WHAT YOU WANT!!!

LOVE YOU GUYS!!! THANK YOU!!!❤

BYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

BOOK_MOVIE_LOVE85_