Chapter 10

<Lucy's POV>

I calmed down a while. Its dark outside. The moon is shining and its even beautiful at night. I have my eyes closed while Austin talks about random shit.

"I kida like chocolate ice-cream. I wonder what is is in chocolate ice-cream. Well except for the obvious chocolate. You know what sounds good right now?" He said.

"What?" I asked.

"Chocolate." He said.

"Oh god." I said. He laughed.

"Hey a shooting star." He said.

"Pft. Its so an alien." I said sitting up.

"Alien's aren't real."he said sitting up by me. I looked at him.

"They are so real. Along with big foot and ghost's." I said.

"That's so not real. They are fake." He said.

"Oh really." I said.

"Yeah." He said. I crossed my arms.

"Than explain all the foot prints and things that humans can't make. Explain The Fourth Kind. That movie had real footage and her daughter is still no where to be found. Explain Fire in the Sky. Explain the John Wayne Gacy house. Also the Amityville house. Explain it to me." I said facing him.

"Okay. They draw the foot prints or make them. They did photo shop. She probably killed her daughter. She was kinda crazy. Lies. All lies. Fire in the sky is lies. John Wayne Gacy might have raped kids, but doesn't haunt his house. The Amityville house is just people acting to put on a show." He said.

"Real." I said.

"Fake." He said.

"Real."

"Fake."

"Real."

"Fake."

"Real."

"Fake."

"Fake." I said.

"Real." He said.

"I agree its real." I said.

"Hey no fair tricking me!" He said. I laughed.

"You're stupid." I said. He laughed. He looked at me and smiled.

"We should get going." He said. I nodded and we got up. We were walking through the thing that we came through when I saw a roach. I screamed.

"HOLY SHIZLE THAT FUDGIN ROACH IS BIG! RUN LIKE HELL!" I screamed. I started running and slid through the hole I did to get in here. I ran to the car with Austin following behind laughing his ass off.

"Your afraid of bugs?" He asked.

"No. I'm afraid of giant things that can fly of course I'm afraid of bugs." I said. He laughed even harder.

"That thing wasn't even scary or big." He said.

"It was gigantic! It could have eaten me!" I yelled. He laughed.

"Your stupid." He said. I rolled my eyes.

"God I feel like its on me." I said. He laughed.

"It is." He said. I screamed and jumped on the car. I looked at Austin and he was laughing his ass off. Should've known. I rolled my eyes than jumped off the top of the car. I got in. Austin was still laughing and I joined. Finally we sobered up and he started driving home.

"Damn it!" I yelled.

"What?" He asked worried.

"I forgot my tennis shoes at me house. What am I gonna use?" I said.

"Let's just take you to the store to by some." He said. I nodded. We drove to the store in silence. I turned on the radio and Carry on my Wayward Son by Kansas was on. I smiled.

"I love this song!" I said.

"Me too." Austin said. It started to play so me and Austin started singing.

~Carry on my wayward son, There'll be peace when you are done Lay your weary head to rest. Don't you cry no more.~

As it was playing the music me and Austin kept acting like we were playing the instruments to it. He was playing the drums I was playing the guitar. I kept laughing. He turned down the music.

"If you keep laughing you are so out of the band." He said. I laughed.

"I'm the whole reason we are a band bro." I said. "I mean I'm the looks and the guitar and the voice. I started the ban- what the hell am I talking about?" I said. Austin laughed and we got put of the car and went into the store. We found some tennis shoes and we ringed them up. We started walking out when I saw a guy coming in Austin grabbed my hands and we started running. We his behind something.

"Why did we run?" I asked.

"That's my step father. He hits us." He said. I looked over and looked at him. Jim?

"That's Jim. My dads friend. I know him." I said standing up.

"No. Wait!" Austin said. I got up and walked to him.

"Jim?" I said. He turned to me and smiled.

"Lucy. How good is it to see you." He said.

"Nice to see you too." I said. "It feels like I haven't seen you in forever." He nodded yes.

"I could say the same about you." Someone said from behind me. I turned around. Surprised.

"Jason." I said with a small smile playing on my lips.

<A/N>
Hey! Hope you like the chapter! Who do you think Jason is? Why did she smile when she saw him? What's going to happened next? What's next for Austin and Lucy?
¥- Vote!
¥- Comment!
¥- Follow!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

book_movie_love85_