Chapter 26

<Austin's POV>

"I don't understand. How is this possible!" I yelled at the doctor.

"I'm sorry Austin. We did somethings and I'm not even sure if I understand it fully." The doctor said calmly. "All I know is that if she remembers things than she will forget it again. I don't know any more ways to explain it. I'm sorry. You're just gonna have to try again." He said. He walked away.

"Shit!" I yelled. I picked up one of the chairs and threw it.
Everyone stared at me.

"Should I just stop. Leave. So she will never know me again. Just leave. It will be easier. She wouldn't be here right now if it wasn't for me. I mean. Damn. Just think about. If I never came into her life. If I never took an interest in her. If I never knocked on her door to help me with my car she wouldn't be here!" I screamed the last part and punched a hole in the wall.

"Austin! Stop! She'll be okay. She'll remember." Piper said. I shook my head.

"No she won't." I said. I turned around and walked away. I was looking down when I bumped into someone. I saw that it was Lucy.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"No problem." She responded. We both were walking separate ways when I stopped. I stood there and turned around watching her walk away.

"Its going to be hard to leave you." I mumbled. I turned around with a little jump in my step around and ran.

<Lucy's POV>

That guy looked familiar. Oh yeah. He was the one at the ice-cream shop.

"Piper." I said. She looked at me weirdly. "They told me your name." I finished she nodded.

"Let's go." A woman said. She kinda looked like Piper. They both had red hair so I'm guessing that was a big trait. I smiled and nodded. We got into the car. It was silent the entire ride. We pulled up and this girl with brown hair and eyes smiled at us.

"That's your other best friend, Zoe." Piper said. I nodded. I smiled at Zoe and she gave e a week one.

"Where's Austin?" Lola asked.

"He left." This guy said out of no where. I don't know who he is. "He and his family went to London. He said that he's sorry but it had to be done." This guy said. He smiled at me.

"He said he loves you." The guy finished. Who loves me? Who's Austin? Why did I feel so empty when they said Austin left?

What happened to my life?

<A/N>
Hope you enjoyed! Sorry for the cliffhanger! It had to be done! Austin left!!!! What's next for Lucy? What's next for Austin?
¥- Vote!
¥- Comment!
¥- Follow!
¥- Share!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!

book_movie_love85_