Chapter 11

<Lucy's POV>

"Jason." I said.

"Lucy." He said. He walked up to me. I wrapped my arms around him and he wrapped his arms around me. Let me explain to you what happened between us. See we were dating and he knew about the whole father hitting me thing. He was here when my mom died. I loved him, but he moved away. Well more like got sent to Military School. Over the months I realized that I didn't actually really love him. It was just a thing. Not a Noah and Allie thing from the Notebook. Just a name on my long list of ex-lovers. Well it isnt a long list only depending on that there is 1 guy that I dated, but there is all 1 guy that I fell for.

"How have you been?" Jason asked. I nodded my head.

"Good." I said. "Really good." He smiled.

"That's good." He said.

"What about you?" I asked.

"Fine." He said. I nodded. I turned to Jim. I looked at him. I was about to say something when I got interrupted.

"I had to see if you were okay." I turned and saw Austin.

"I'm fine. Meet you in the car." I said. He shook his head no and walked up to me keeping his eyes on Jim.

"Oh Austin how good is it that your here." Jim said. Austin gave him the death glare. I looked at Jason and he looked hurt. Than I realized my and was intertwined in Austins.

"Lucy!" I heard a man yell. I turned my head and saw my father. Her grabbed my arm and yanked me to the ground he got on top of me and punched me a few times. Than I felt him fall off me. I looked up and Jason helped me up. I saw Austin on top of my father beating the ever living day lights out of him.

"Austin! Its not worth it!" I yelled. He nodded and looked at my father.

"If you EVER touch her again, I'll personally beat the shit out of you. I mean it. Don't touch her!" He yelled. Austin got up and I ran to him hugging him.

"Thank you." I said.

"Come on let's go." He said having his hand on my back walking me to the car. Jim was in front of us. He had a smirk on his face like he was planning something. Than he moved. Austin grabbed my hand and we started running to the car we got in. Austin started driving away. We just kept silent than we arrived at his house.

"I'm sorry for getting you in this shit." He said.

"Okay." I said. He nodded.he turned to me.

"Who was that Jason guy?" He asked.

"An ex. Why?" I said.

"No reason. Why are you two exes?" He asked. He's acting weird.

"He went to Military School and I loved him, but didn't I guess." I said.

"What do you mean?" He asked.

"I mean that I loved him, but I knew I didn't love him enough to call him 'the one'." I said. I know your the one. Is what I wanted to say.

"I guess I just haven't found him yet." I said. He nodded looking a little hurt. I got out of the car and so did he. He grabbed my arm and made me face him. He looked at the cut under my eye. I flinched as he touched it. I hit hit with the tennis shoes.

"Ow!" He said. "That hurt."

"Yeah. So did that." I said. He smiled. We walked in and heard laughing. We walked into the kitchen.

"What's so funny?" Austin asked.

"Oh nothing." Lorine said. Austin just nodded and we sat down.