Chapter 6

<Lucy's POV>

"How the hell am I supposed to go? My dad will never let me. Especially for a week." I said to Lola, Piper, and Zoe.

"Your going. I'll handle your father." Lola said. I smiled at her. I put on my apron.

"This shall be fun." I said.

"It shall." Piper said. God this is annoying.

"When are we going?" I asked.

"I think in a few days." Zoe said. I nodded and looked down. We heard the door open and I turned around and saw Logan. He locked eyes with Piper. I looked at Zoe and smirked.

"Looks like someone is about to get a boyfriend." I said nudging her with my elbow.

"No kidding." Zoe said. We looked at Lola while Piper was talking with Logan.

"Who's that?" Lola asked.

"Logan Raw. He's a 'popular'." I said. She nodded and smiled at them talking. I laughed a little thinking how much of a cute couple they would make.

"Good girl." I heard a familiar voice behind me. I turned around and faced Austin.

"What?" I asked.

"I'm waiting for you to get off of work so I can drive you home." He said.

"I can walk. I'm good." I said.

"No. I'm not letting you walk by yourself again. Also I don't care I want to drive you." He said leaning closer. I smiled. We started leaning for a kiss.

"Lucy! We need help!" Lola yelled. I looked at Austin and ran to the back he followed. The ice-cream machines are all going off. They arnt turning off. The ground is already covered in ice-cream. I started walking towards them and I slipped. I fell on Austin. I was on top of him and he smiled at me.
He tucked a piece of my hair behind my ear. I blushed a little.

"Lucy!" Lola yelled interrupting me and Austin. I got off of him and I headed towards Lola.

"Did you unplug it?" I asked.

"That's why I love you!" She yelled. I must have gave her the idea. I'm good. We unplugged all of them. I smiled and we all started clapping and screaming yes. Me, Lola, Piper and Zoe all did a group hug.

"You people are weird." We heard Austin say. We started laughing. He didn't have that much ice-cream on him. I looked at everyone and we are all covered in it.

"I think Austin needs a hug." I said everyone nodded and I walked to him.

"Stay away." He said to me.

"Nope." I said. Popping the p.

<Piper's POV>

"Stay away." Austin said.

"Nope." Lucy said popping the p. She started chasing him. I saw the smile on her face. She jumped on him and he fell. I laughed with my mom and Zoe. I saw Lucy get up and run. Austin started following behind her. He grabbed a handful of ice-cream that was on the ground and threw it at Lucy. She laughed and threw one at him. The only time I see a smile on her face is when I make her laugh and that's for only a split second.

"Ice-cream fight!" Lucy yelled we all started fighting with the ice-cream. I saw Austin pick up Lucy and dump her face in ice-cream. I smiled and laughed. The bad boy is making her happy.

<Austin's POV>

Me and Lucy got in the car. We have ice-cream all over us. We both started laughing. I drove off and we saw the group of guys that attacked her yesterday. When they realized it was us they ran. Me and Lucy looked at each other. I cocked up my eyebrow and smirk started playing on my lips. She copied me. I rolled my eyes and she laughed.