Chapter 31

<Lucy's POV>

I woke up to everyone yelling she's alive. There's a breathing thing around my nose and mouth. I look around and see more paramedics helping Austin.

"Austin! Wake up! Austin!" I yelled. Right now they're pounding on his chest. I felt tears falling. The paramedics picked me up and layed me down on the bed thing. I groaned in pain.

"No! I need to see if he's okay!" I yelled. They looked at me and shook their head no.

"Austin!" I screamed in pain.

"We got him!" The paramedics yelled. They picked up Austin and put him in the back of the car with me. Austin's eyes are slightly opened.

"Austin." I said quietly. He moved his head and faced me than smiled.

"I remember." I said. Than I felt my eyes get heavier. That's when everything went black.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

"Honey." I heard a familiar voice say. I turned my head around. I saw my mother.

"Mom?" I questioned. I turned my head back around. I'm not in the hospital anymore. I'm in the field that Austin and I were always at. "Am- am I dead." I questioned starting to freak out.

"No honey. Not exactly." She said rubbing my head. I looked at her weird.

"What's going on? Where's Austin?" I asked. "How are you here? How am I here? What's going on?" I kept asking not knowing how to take all of this in. She kissed my forehead.

"Look. He's right there." She pointed to the side of me. I saw Austin standing there. Piper, Logan, Zoe everyone I love is standing there. I turned around and faced my mom.

"Is this suppose to be a choice?" I asked. She nodded.
"You can choose to be alive. Happy. With the love of your life. Your friends." She said. She got closer and put a piece of hair behind my ear and kissed my cheek.

"Or be here. With me. Gone out of everyone's life. Hurting them. Death." She said. I looked at her.

"Why are you acting like its bad to be with you?" I questioned. "I want too." I said. She smiled and shook her head.

"No you don't. I love you. Trust me I do. I want you here, but not now. When its your time of course, but now." She said. I shook my head no.

"Your telling me that if I choose to be here. With you. You won't be happy." I asked. She nodded.

"Only because you won't be happy." She responded. I looked down. I looked at my mother. I want to be with her.

"I love you." I said. Tears are falling down my face.

"I love you." She said. I looked down. I looked where Austin, Piper, Zoe and everyone else is. Than back at my mother.

The decision is hard but I know who I need to be with.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

<Austin's POV>

I woke up. I saw Logan and Johnny in the room. They smiled.

"Hi." I said. I sat up a little. I looked into the mirror across from me. I saw a few cuts on my face. I looked down. I guess I didn't break any bones. I saw a small cut on my stomach that is stitched up. The doctor that helped Lucy the last time came in.

"You're fine. If you want you can walk around, but we have to keep you over the night just in case." He said. I nodded and stood up instantly. I walked out the room and saw Lorine, Tod, Brianna and Chelsy. I smiled. They all laughed and hugged me.

"I sware bro. You have the worst luck in the entire world." Tod said. He slapped my back and I smiled. I started walking around and saw Piper and Zoe walk out of a room. I stopped in front of them and they smiled. I walked in and saw Lucy sitting on the bed playing with her food.

"You were always immature." I said. She looked up and smiled at me.

"My good girl." I said.

"My bad boy." She responded. I ran to her and she put her arms up. I instantly put my hand on her lower back smashing my lips to hers. My other hand was on her cheek. One of her hands were on the back of my neck and the other on my stomach.

God, I how I missed these lips.

<A/N>
Hey!!!!!!! LUCY!!! AUSTIN!!!! REMEMBER!!!! (SCREAMS) HOPE YOU GUYS ENJOYED!!! SO HAPPY WITH THIS BOOK! THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT!!! AND READS!!!! YOU ARE ALL AMAZING!!! UNFORTUNATELY NEXT CHAPTER IS LAST!!!!!!

BYEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!

BOOK_MOVIE_LOVE85_