Chapter 2

<Austin POV>
Yep. I'm a douche. I agreed with Cindy even after Lucy fixed my car. I was walking the halls and I could see the bruise on Lucy's face. I don't get how she is dealing with this shit. I get hit everyday by my foster dad. Life isnt exactly peachy for me. When I get out of this hell hole called a school I have to go to the another hell hole called home. I walked to my locker and put my books in my locker. Nobody is in the halls because its lunch. I was walking when I heard the door open. I turned around and I saw Lucy run out with some red head. I think her name is Piper. I looked through the windows of the doors and I saw them walking to a tree. They sat down. They looked like they were talking. I saw Piper hug Lucy. They both laughed. I smiled at that. I turned around and started heading towards lunch. I got in and everyone is staring at me. I got use to it though. I walked pass a few nerds and I smacked their books down.

"Nerds." I said as I did that. They looked at me and picked up their books. I don't like doing this, but I don't feel like getting treated like crap. I do get treated like that enough at my house. I sat down at the "popular" table. With Cindy, Logan, and everyone on the cheer and football team really. I sat down and instantly Cindy sat on my lap.

"Hey babe." She said.

"Sup." I said paying more attention to my food. God would I kill to have a friend. Well I have friends just a real friend. I wrapped the spaghetti around my fork.

"What's your problem?" Logan asked with a cocky attitude.

"Why do you care?" I asked.

"Because your my friend." He said being a smartass.

"Yeah. Some friend." I said picking up my tray and standing up. Cindy almost fell. I dumped my trey and opened the door and ran into someone. It was Lucy. She split her drink on me, but she fell on the ground.

"I'm s-s-sorry. I-i-i didn't mean to. Please make my death quick." She said looking down and putting her arms up. I laughed. I grabbed her arms and picked her up. She looked at me surprised. I smiled than patted her shoulder. She winced in pain. I looked at her weird and grabbed her wrist dragging her out to the hall. She stayed silent. I pulled her vest thing off and looked at her shoulder. She looked at me.

"If your planing on rapping me, its not gonna happened. I might like candy, but I run fast and fight hard." She said. I chuckled. She went to grab her vest thing. I pulled it up. She's pretty short, but its cute short. I smiled at her reaching for it.

"Kiss me first." I said with cockiness.

"You know what keep it." She said walking off. Now that I see her her she is actually hot. She has a nice body. I grabbed her and pulled her into me. Our face were inches apart. I was holding the vest by our faces.

"Here you can have it when you tell me what that cut is from." I said. She looked at her shoulder than looked at me.

"I got cut by glass." She said. I nodded and handed it to her. I crossed my arms.

"How?" I asked.

"None of your business. Thanks for the vest. Bye." She said. That's when Piper walked out and went straight to Lucy.

"Ready for our 5th period." She said. Lucy laughed as she was putting on the vest.

"Yes." She said.

"Let's go make blood." Piper said. I laughed a little.

"Gross." Lucy said as Piper slung her arm over Lucy's shoulder. Piper laughed and they both walked out of my sight. I smiled. I turned around and Cindy was standing there. She grabbed y hand and pulled me to the janitors closet. She kissed me. I'm tired of the meaningless kisses and the meaningless sex. Its just not something I want.