Chapter 16

<Austin's POV>

I woke up next to Lucy. I smiled. I pulled her closer and she wrapped her arm around me. She opened her eyes.

"Morning." She said with a smile. I smiled back.

"Morning beautiful." I said. She blushed a little. I smiled even harder. I'm so happy right now. I'm officially with Lucy. That's has to be one of the best things to ever happened to me. I grabbed her cheek and pulled her close smashing my lips on hers. I pulled away and smiled at her. I kissed her again than the morning bell went off. Everyone started moaning and stretching. Someone came in and cleared their throat.

"This is your last day campers! Sorry! Principal's rules! So you can hang out, sleep, whatever you want! Have fun!" They peppy lady said. Great. I stood up while Lucy laid back down.

"Nope. Your getting up and were going to walk around this place with me." I said.

"Never. Sleep." Lucy said. I laughed. I sat on her.

"Austin. Get off." She said calmly. I smiled.

"Not unless you agree to walk around with me." I said with a smirk.

"Fine." She said. I smiled.

"Good." I said. I got off of her and helped her up. I wrapped my arms around her waist while she wrapped her arms around my neck. I pecked her on the lips. She smiled.

"What!" We heard a yell. "They are not together!" Cindy was yelling. Her friend was pointing at me and Lucy. Everyone has eyes on Cindy has she makes her way towards us. She stopped right in front of us.

"What?" I said.

"I thought we were together!" Cindy yelled.

"How many times do I have to say we arnt together!" I said. Cindy rolled her eyes.

"Whatever! I know you love me!" She yelled. I laughed.

"In your dreams sweetheart." I said. I turned to Lucy and cupped her cheek. I kissed her on the lips. I pulled away and smiled at her. I heard Cindy scoff. Me and Lucy looked at her and she flipped us off and walked away.

"Go get dressed. I'll meet you outside." I said. She nodded and grabbed some clothes and went into the bathroom. I ran into the bathroom and got dressed. I walked outside and waited for Lucy when I saw her. She was wearing a black jacket over a mint green shirt with white skinny jeans and the tennis shoes I bought her. I smiled at her and she started running to me. She wrapped her arms around my neck and I wrapped mine around her waist lifting her up. She laughed and I started running with her in my arms.

"Put me down!" She yelled. I laughed and put her down. I kissed her for about 5 minutes. We pulled away. She smiled and ran in the other direction. I started chasing her. She ran to the field we found a few days ago and stopped. I smiled than spun her around into my arms. She smiled too. I put my hand under her chin and made her face me. I kissed her. I bit her bottom lip lightly. I licked her bottom lip asking for entrance and she granted it. It feels like I don't have to worry about a thing with her. Its like all my worries fade away. I started kissing her neck and she giggled. I pulled away and smiled.

"My good girl." I said. She smiled.

"My bad boy." She said. I grabbed her hand and we walked to the front of the house and found a 'For Sale' sign. We both looked at each other and smiled.

"Let's go!" Lucy yelled. She ran to the door. Surprisingly it was unlocked. She ran in.

"Dude." She said in awe. It was amazingly big. There was a couch, TV, bed. I smiled at Lucy.

"No." She said.

"I wasn't thinking about that." I said. She giggled. "I was thinking let's set an alarm on one of our phones and we sleep here tonight." I said. She nodded and smiled.

"Sounds fun. Let's go grab our essentials." She said. I nodded and picked her up throwing her over my shoulder. She laughed and I ran down the stairs. I started running with her on my shoulder. We were both laughing.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

We both walked in and went to grab pur stuff. No one was really in there except for a few people who were sleeping. We and Lucy went by our bed things and grabbed our stuff. We put it in our bags and started walking out.

"Where do you think your going?" Zoe asked. Me and Lucy turned around to find Zoe, Piper, Tonny and Logan. All of them had smiles on their faces. I smiled at Lucy and pulled her into a kiss.

"I'm still waiting on my answer." Zoe said. She smirked at us. I had a black jacket on with black pants. Lucy changed into shorts and put a sweater on. I put on a hat.

"We found a house a couple of days ago. Were going to sleep there tonight." Lucy said. Zoe nodded.

"Are you guys gonna do it?" Zoe asked.

"No." I said. "Were just going to a random place with a bed and- wow that does sound like were about to have sex." I said. Lucy nodded.

"Honestly we don't know okay. Anything can happened tonight so can we just go?" Lucy said. Zoe nodded.

"Don't do anything I would do. By the way I would do a lot!" Zoe yelled. We all laughed and me and Lucy made our way to the house. We got to it and we placed our bags by the front door. I picked Lucy up holding her in the bridal way and started walking.

"What are you doing?" She said.

"I'm carrying you into the
house." I said.

"The rules are only do that when your married." Lucy said.

"I know, but how about we break the rules." I said with a smirk. She smiled and nodded. I walked into the house and walked upstairs with her in my arms. I threw her on the bed and jumped on her. She kept laughing. We started play fighting. When we stopped our faces were inches apart. She smiled. She had one hand on the back of my neck. I had an arm wrapped around her than my hand under her knee. She smiled than bit her lip. When she let go of her lip I instantly smashed our lips together.

This moment is perfect. I thought to myself.

<A/N>
Hey! How was the chapter! Do you like the chapter cover? You guys can make me more covers or videos if you want! Send them to me on Kik.

Name:
Llamas_are_life1

¥- Vote!
¥- Comment!
¥- Follow!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

book_movie_love85_