Chapter 13

<Lucy's POV>

"Austin. Lucy. Wake up were here." I heard a voice say. I pulled my head up and looked around. I see Cindy and a bunch of other girls giving me death glare. I looked around some more and realized I took a nap with Austin. I was asleep on him. I poked his cheeks and he woke up. He saw me than smiled. We both got up and I stretched. Its 7:30pm. We slept for a while. I saw Piper and she smirked and wiggled her eyebrows. Zoe did the same. I rolled my eyes and looked at Austin.

"This should be fun." He said. I nodded and poked his cheek again. He touched the cut under my eye. I flinched a little.

"Let me just see it." He said. I rolled my eyes and let him look at it.

"Not bad. Not bad at all." He said flicking my nose. I giggled and smiled. Z and Pipes put of a love sign and I 'fly by birdied' them aka flipped them off. They laughed. Everyone started sitting up. I started walking with Austin behind me and Cindy in front. She looked at her friends than smirked. She elbowed my stomach and than pushed me. I fell back on Austin. My lips were centimeters away from his. I smiled at him and he put a piece of hair behind my ear.

"Thanks for breaking my fall bad boy." I said.

"No problem good girl." He said. I got off of him and a lot of girls are giving me a death glare. I smiled a little. I got off the bus and smelt the air. I smiled as the memory of me, my mom and father came to the woods.

"Okay campers! Here is each and everyone of you cabin. Sleep well tonight. Tomorrow we will be doing exercises." She said. Zoe ran in real quick.

"Bed! Sleep! My one true love!" She yelled plopping on the bed. All the girls are laying down on the girls side. Except for me. Why may you ask, because there is no more room. I walked to all the teachers.

"Where am I supposed to sleep? There is no more bed things on the girls side." I said.

"Oh. Than your going to have to sleep on the boys side. Sorry." They said. My eyes widen.

"No no no." I said pointing at the boys. "No." I said. To the lady. She gave me a shrug and walked away. I sighed.

"Oh don't worry. Its not like any guy would touch you." Cindy said. I rolled my eyes and walked to Austin.

"Hey good girl." He said.

"Hey." I said.

"Why arnt you getting ready?" He asked.

"No more room on girls side. Have to sleep on this side." I said. He nodded. I walked to the end with a few guys. There was one bed thing. It was between two guys. I laid down. The two guys smiled at me and winked.

"So. Name is Lucy right. I'm Michael. Wan-" Michael was saying. When I put my hand on his lips.

"No." I said. He looked down and I rolled my eyes. This is weird. All the bed things are pushed together and I have to sleep by to random guys. I don't even know if they go to this school.

"Michael. Tom. Move. Me and Logan are sleeping by her." I heard a familiar voice behind me. It was Austin. Tom and Micheal got up while Austin and Logan laid down on the bed things by me. The bed things are connected. Well its very complicated so I give up on trying to explain it. I laid down my blankets and sleeping bags. I covered up and laid down.

"Shit. I forgot my head phones." Austin said. I pulled mine out and plugged it into my phone. I put one ear phone in my ear and handed the other to Austin. He smiled at me and put it in. He scooted closer and wrapped his at around me. I smiled.

"Night gods girl." He said.

"Night bad boy." I said letting the darkness take over.

<><><><><><><><><><><><>

I woke up to whispering.

"Wake up." I heard a voice say. I opened my eyes and Austin had me in his arms. He was in swim trunks. I was still in me pajama shirt and shorts.

"Why are you caring me?" I asked. I realized I'm the only girl. All the guys are here except for Logan. I looked down and realized it was a lake.

"Why-" I was saying than Austin dropped me in. I screamed. I put my head above the water and looked at Austin and all the guys. They all laughed.

"Austin you dick!" I yelled. He laughed some more.

"How's the water?" He asked.

"Amazing! Get in!" I yelled. Soon enough all the guy were jumping in. I blocked my eyes from all the splashing than felt someone grab me. He had his hand on my back. He got out of the water and I realized I was Austin. I smiled and wrapped my legs around his torso my arms were around his neck. He hand on my lower back. The other was floating.I rested my forehead on his. He moved his hand to my cheek and our lips were about to crash together.

"Austin!" A girl yelled. We both looked that way and saw Cindy. She was looking for Austin.

"Austin!" He yelled. I turned and smiled at him.

"Your bride to be is here." I jumped off of him and swam away.

"Gross! Never!" He said. He started swimming after me. I got up and ran. I ran to a field and I found a house. I stopped in my tracks. There were flowers growing up the walls. I smiled. The sun was hitting this field perfectly. I felt someone wrap there arm around my waist. They picked me up in the bridal way. I realized its Austin. He started spinning around really fast. I thought he was going to drop me so I screamed and laughed. He stopped but didn't put me down. He looked me in the eye. I smiled.

" I love your smile good girl." He said. I smiled even more.

"I love yours too." I said. He sat down with me on his lap. He was about to smash his lips to mine. It would have been the perfect moment. We got interrupted by the bell signalling we all have to get ready for the challenge. I got up and looked at the house one last time. I ran to the place. I went into the girls bathroom. I got dressed in some comfortable shorts and shirt. I walked out.

"I'm putting you guys in teams of 6." The lady said. She named off all the groups. I'm not in one though.

"Last group." She said. Okay. One more group. "Piper Shaw, Logan Raw, Zoe Crawford, Cindy Carson, Austin Burns and Lucy Grant." She said. I'm in a group with Cindy! What the hell! I looked at Austin.

"This should be fun." He said I nodded and me and Austin walked over to Zoe, Piper, and Logan. We all looked bummed. Probably because we are in the same group as Cindy. She walked over to us and stood by Austin. He moved to the other side of me. Making me stand by her. He wrapped an arm around me. I smiled.

"This challenge is crossing a rope over a lake." She said. Okay not that hard. "You wi all have to work together because you will have a rope around your waist that is connected to all of you. We all groaned.

"I forgot to name captains. I'll do it now." She named a whole bunch of captains than got to our group.

"Lucy Grant as captain." She said. I groaned and Austin laughed.

This should be fun.

<A/N>
Hey! Hope you guys liked the chapter! What do you think is next?
¥- Vote!
¥- Comment!
¥- Follow!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

book_movie_love85_