Chapter 25

<Lucy's POV>

"I can?!" I yelled happy at what the doctor just told me.

"Yep. The nurses are about to get the needles out of your arms and you can leave." He said. I pumped my fist in the air.

"Yes! Finally!" I yelled. Everyone in the room laughed. Austin smiled at me. God his smile. My head is starting to hurt.

~"Candy!" I yelled. He chuckled.~

What the hell was that?! I saw Austin. My head is pounding now.

~"Austin?" I asked. He turned to me and I felt rain drop patter on my head. I looked up and it started to pour.

"Austin! Let's go in side!" I yelled touching his shoulder. He pulled away from me.

"Okay! What the hell on your problem! I mean god damn!" I yelled.

"You really want to know?" He asked. I looked at him.

"Yes! Yes! I do!" I yelled.

"Your my problem! Why should I go back in with you when your gonna turn around and stick your tounge down Jason's throat." He yelled back. He was eyeing me. He looked hurt.

"Well clearly you didn't see anything after that! I stopped him! I don't love him! Why do you care anyway!" I yelled. It hurt to say the end.

"Maybe because I'm in love with you!" He yelled. I looked at him.

"Maybe I'm in love with you too." I said. A tear fell down my cheek. I started walking away when he grabbed my wrist. He spun me around into him. His arms around me.

"Do you mean it?" He asked. "You really love me?" He questioned.

"Absolutely." I said. He smiled. He cupped my cheek.

"I love you too." He said. I smiled. He pulled my closer smashing his lips to mine. My heart flipped. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around my waist. My fingers were playing in his hair. He deepened the kiss. Now he has a arm around my waist and the other holding my cheek. We both are soaking wet from the rain. Its freezing cold but I don't want to stop. This kiss feels amazing. He pulled away.

"My good girl." He said holding me closer.

"And my bad boy " I said. I moved my arms under his and hugged him. I nuzzled my head in his chest.~

"Lucy! You okay?" Austin asked. He's right by me now even though he was across the room. He has a hand on my waist and the other on my cheek. I nodded. I looked at his hand on my waist and think he realized it. He instantly moved his hand away.

"Sorry." He said. I just nodded.
"I'm fine. Let's go home." I said. Everyone nodded and the nurses started taking out the needles. As soon as they were all out Lola handed me my clothes and I walked to the bathroom happily putting on my jeans. I threw on a black tank and walked out of the bathroom. Everyone smiled at me. I smiled back.

"Out of prison good girl?" Austin asked. Did he just call me good girl. My head is starting to hurt again. He called me good girl like in that thing that I saw. Whatever that was.

"What?" I asked. Piper looked at Austin with an 'I told you look'.

"Nothing." He said. He walked out and my head simmered down.