Chapter 17

<Lucy's POV>

"I hate you." I said looking at Austin. He finally stopped tickling me after what feels like forever.

"No you don't because remember you loovee me." He said in a tease voice. I rolled my eyes.

"Don't make me regret saying that I love you." I said he laughed than picked me up in the bridal way again. I laughed. He carried me down the stairs and to the kitchen. He sat me on the counter. I wrapped my legs around him and my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist.

"Its not fair. Your as tall as me even when I'm sitting on a counter." I said. He smiled and laughed. He grabbed my cheek and smashed my lips onto his. He licked my bottom lip asking for entrance and I granted it. He lifted me up a little than put my back down on the floor. He pushed me against the counter. He deepened the kiss and I smiled a little. My hands are playing in his hair while he has his hands on my waist. I soon moved my hands to his cheeks and pulled him even closer. He smiled and picked me up. I wrapped my legs around him and we both were still kissing while we were walking upstairs. Oh god this is going to happened. Oh god. Oh god. I don't know what to feel. It's like freaking 'Inside Out' is going on right now. Oh god!
I thought to myself. He sat on the bed with me on his lap. My hands were unzipping his jacket while his were on my cheeks. I got the jacket unzipped and started helping him take it off. Once he threw it I grabbed his face again pulling him in. I felt my sweater being lifted up and I pulled away for a brief second to get it off. As soon as it was off I smashed my lips on his. I wasn't wearing a shirt under that sweater so I'm only in a bra. I started unbuttoning his shirt and laughed a little. He did the same and he slipped it off revealing his perfectly toned abs. I ran my hand down his abs. I smiled and we pulled me down. He sorta on top of me. He unzipped my shorts and unbuttoned them. He pulled them down to my feet and I kicked them off. I started undoing his belt and took it off. I unbuttoned his pants and he pulled them off. He's in boxers while I'm in a bra and underwear. His hand was on my lower back. His other was holding him up. I felt him kissing my neck and I giggled a little. Most girls moan while I'm over here laughing. Does he think its hot? Sexy? What if I'm being weird? What if one of us farts and ruins the moment? I wonder what he is thinking. What if he thinks- STOP! YOUR RUINING THE MOMENT! He wane back to my lips and I had my hands around his neck. We heard a loud bang which was the bell. We both pulled away.

"What a way to ruin the moment." I said.

"To be honest I thought one of us were gonna fart." Austin said. I smiled and laughed.

"That's exactly what I thought." He laughed and pecked my lips than got off of me. He grabbed his clothes and ran to the bathroom. I smiled than grabbed a pillow off the bed and screamed into it. I grabbed my clothes and got dress and walked downstairs. Its raining outside. I was looking out the window and than I felt arms wrap around my waist. Than a chin rest on my forehead.

"It's beautiful." I heard Austin say.

"Absolutely." I said. I turned around and wrapped my arms around his neck. He wrapped his around my waist.

"Just like you." He said pecking my lips.

"That was really cheesy." I said. He laughed.

"I know." He said. I laughed and I opened the door and ran outside. It was pouring rain. I was running around the field while it was raining. Austin started doing the same.

"Yeah!" He yelled I laughed and jumped on him. We both are already soaking wet. I was laying on him and he was laughing. He moved a piece of hair from my face to behind my ear. He kept his hand there and lifted his head up smashing his lips to mine. We were kissing for a while. We both pulled away breathless. I smiled so did he.

"I love you good girl." He said.

"I love you too bad boy." I said. I got off and started running. He started chasing me and he wrapped his arms around my waist spinning me around. I laughed and he kissed my neck. I turned around and hugged him. He kissed my forehead.

"Never leave. Please." Austin said holding me.

"I won't. I promise." I said. I looked up and kissed him.

"I love you." I said.

"I love you." He said. He put his hand on the back of my neck and pulled my lips to his. I wrapped my arms around his neck while he wrapped his arms around my waist. We pulled away and I laid down and so did he. We intertwined our hands. I closed my eyes enjoying the moment. Letting the rain pitter patter on my face. Letting my life finally be worth living.

<Unknown POV>

Look at them. In love. It makes me sick. I laughed a little at how they are trying to be together. Its not going to work. The plan me and the guys have will ruin them. Its good. I'm tired of this shit.

"When should we start?" He asked me.

"Next week. Ruining their lives will be more fun we they get to s certain point." I said. We all laughed and started walking away. I looked at them one last time. Than walked.

<A/N>
Hey! Hope you guys liked the chapter! Who do you think the unknown is?
¥- Vote!
¥- Comment!
¥- Follow!

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!

book_movie_love85_